Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right  (Read 76613 times)
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:50:16 PM

Ah..i've about 300,000 ish
While you not spend this, you can raise the blockexplorer, connect this coin to the mining pools, an begin PR.

You do realise this coin was worth loads, over a year ago, but is now completely worthless.
It had an explorer, and an exchange.

Why try bring it back now then the block reward is 1/4 what it was, and there is no one wanting it.
The only reason i have so many laft, is cryptopia died very quickly and i got cuaght with them.
The 300,000 is just 1 wallet, i have about 12 more wallets....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoSyphon

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:52:36 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 07:09:47 PM by CryptoSyphon

While you not spend this, you can raise the blockexplorer, connect this coin to the mining pools, an begin PR.

You do realise this coin was worth loads, over a year ago, but is now completely worthless.

Why try bring it back now then the block reward is 1/4 what it was, and there is no one wanting it.
The only reason i have so many laft, is cryptopia died very quickly and i got cuaght with them.

They delisted this coin before someone hacked Cryptopia. I remember that I sold one LemonCoin for 40-45 satoshi, before Cryptopia announced it's delisting process.
By the way, the biggest problem is we don't know where the developer is.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:22:52 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 08:41:49 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

They delisted this coin before someone hacked Cryptopia.
I remember that I sold one LemonCoin for 40-45 satoshi, before Cryptopia announced it's delisting process.

I buyed this at price 140 satoshies, and I'm happy that mainnet is working.
I have over 100k LEMONS, and I see blockchain is not large, and difficulty is not high.
Long height, but only 800 Megabytes, and fast synchronization.
Many coins which was been traded on cryptopia, was been delisted from any services, before that "hack"...
I remember GeertCoin. This still trading here: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GEERT/BTC
But this was been delisted here: https://prohashing.com/explorer/
and from https://coinmarketcap.com ...
They say me about low trading volumes and limit $100k/day for delisting, so then, they just delist illiquid coins...
And now, how to raise this coin on the market? Mainnet still working good...
Need again PR, investing, buying listings... Send bitcoins...  Roll Eyes

Hm... At first, I think about this was been a just "speculative actions", but no-one don't want to buy this back.  Huh
So I just do mining this and hold. Just because I still did not spend this coins,
and maybe I'll be like Satoshi, or the first Novemtrigintillioner,
after 100500 hours (~11.5 years).
Will colonize Mars, Venus and Jupiter, using my own private space stations, and then, no need to monopolize that new civilization. Grin

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:04:43 PM

They delisted this coin before someone hacked Cryptopia. I remember that I sold one LemonCoin for 40-45 satoshi, before Cryptopia announced it's delisting process.
i do not think that the developer of lemoncoin will return to bitcointalk , Last Active January 09, 2019, 11:42:56 PM , if he is still alive and in crypto then he does not use bitcointalk anymore

still it hurts a little to let this coin die , as i remember it has a very good algorythm
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:50:46 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 02:03:01 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

i do not think that the developer of lemoncoin will return to bitcointalk , Last Active January 09, 2019, 11:42:56 PM , if he is still alive and in crypto then he does not use bitcointalk anymore

still it hurts a little to let this coin die , as i remember it has a very good algorythm

Yeap. As I see here, and here,
the last activity was been in "Jan 22, 2019".

Satoshi Nakamoto also published his idea in PDF, and gone too.
But bitcoin is alive 10 years, after that his action.
Source code is opened, and community can development this coin.
So, anyone are welcome to forking it, and programming some functions, to make this coin - better!

For example, can be added client-side paperwallet, brainwallet, sibnature tool,
Proof-Of-Stake mining, masternodes, leasing-POS,
and some another good options,
like Ligtning-networks or Segwit supporting.
But, need to be a keen on programmer to do development the coin, and to do this just for fun.

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
minerja

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:03:03 PM

So, anyone are welcome to forking it, and programming some functions, to make this coin - better!

But, need to be a keen on programmer to do development the coin, which has no premine, and to do this just for fun.

To be honest, there are 1000's of coins out there to "play" with.
I think we'd prefer to leave this coin as is ...

Thanks
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:05:58 PM

But, need to be a keen on programmer to do development the coin, which has no premine, and to do this just for fun.

Thanks
Yes, there are many good ideas expressed in the code of many altcoins, their current blockchain does not matter, the main thing is technology.
And this coin have unique POW-mining algorithm.
This can be used, for example for multialgorithms-coins, like BINARIUM.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
minerja

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:09:24 PM

Like i say, if you want to use the code to create another coin, great, but for those of us who have spent time and money mining it for the last 2 years, would like this coin and its blockchain to be left alone please.
Besides, there are loads of Argon2d coins now, like this they are all all gpu minable too

Thanks
Yes, there are many good ideas expressed in the code of many altcoins, their current blockchain does not matter, the main thing is technology.
And this coin have unique POW-mining algorithm.
This can be used, for example for multialgorithms-coins, like BINARIUM.
Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 06:02:01 AM

Tried mining Lemons again - seems to work and confirm. Sending between wallets works, although slow to confirm.

Is anyone interested in buying a few thousand to a few hundred thousand Lemons for prices similar to when cryptopia was online?

The network is working right now. I don't know about comparing Lemoncoin to BTC in terms of Satoshi vs the developer of Lemon, both of them seem to be out of publicly working on the projects but they both still function and are minable, sendable coins. Sounds like that's the similar part, at least. It could be adopted and posted to some exchanges or at least an 'exchange' page managed here on the forum by anyone still interested.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:49:03 PM

Tried mining Lemons again - seems to work and confirm. Sending between wallets works, although slow to confirm.

Is anyone interested in buying a few thousand to a few hundred thousand Lemons for prices similar to when cryptopia was online?

The network is working right now. I don't know about comparing Lemoncoin to BTC in terms of Satoshi vs the developer of Lemon, both of them seem to be out of publicly working on the projects but they both still function and are minable, sendable coins. Sounds like that's the similar part, at least. It could be adopted and posted to some exchanges or at least an 'exchange' page managed here on the forum by anyone still interested.

I would not be in a hurry to spend my LEMONS, because the total available supply is 31,000,000 LEMONs.
For all people on the Earth. For all 7.5 billions peoples.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
PlayRoom82

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:45:52 AM

Hello,

I want to wish a great 2020 to everyone!
Sad to see this project be abandoned.
Isnt anyone out there, willing to pickup from where it stopped?
Dlive uses "lemons" as a way to donate from viewers to their streamers, and they could be interested in a coin called "Lemon". I know i would.
Would like to help to revive this coin, even if im no expert or lack the IT knowledge.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 06:21:51 PM

Hello,

I want to wish a great 2020 to everyone!
Sad to see this project be abandoned.
Isnt anyone out there, willing to pickup from where it stopped?
Dlive uses "lemons" as a way to donate from viewers to their streamers, and they could be interested in a coin called "Lemon". I know i would.
Would like to help to revive this coin, even if im no expert or lack the IT knowledge.
Hello! Happy New Year!

To raise the mainnet of this coin:
1. Need to make the public addnode list, to connect to this nodes, and synchronize the longest blockchain.
    To make your own node, just run your wallet as server, do the port-forwarding, and check is this opened online.
Then your node will be:
addnode = IP:PORT
or
addnode = domain_name_DDNS:port
2. Need to keep nodes from the public node-list online - always.
3. Need to add LemonCoin to some exchange, and trading this.
Don't buy time-limited listings to not to get blackmail from bears, this exchage must to list lemoncoin always,
and will be better to make stable special exchange for trading this lemoncoin,
or using some another exchanges with time-unlimited listings.
4. Need to make online block-explorer for this coin.

All this must to working online,
even when coin is illiquid, trading with low volumes
and when this coin not interesting for anyone.

And of course, need to make PR,
to increasing the interest
to trading this, to buy this, and to do mining of this,
to increase trading volumes, and push prices for this coin - up, to higher prices.
In this case, miners can get rewards, will increased ROI,
and in the mainnet will be more nodes with diversified blockchain,
and then, anyone can connect to THIS nodes as peers, and synchronize this blockchain, from there.

If mainnet will have only 1-2 active public nodes, this is bad,
and trafic for this nodes can be so large (this can be mobile traffic),
because each synchronization process wants to exchange traffic with this public nodes,
and no any more public nodes online, to connect them, and diversify trafic.
In this case, ROI to host the node will be so low, and after some time,
this public nodes can be disconnected just by economical reasons.

By this way, illiquid altcoins are deading.

Best regards.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Pyrojason
Copper Member

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 02:04:43 AM

I know this is old, dead and probably useless, however in the sake of learning how to build an explorer would anyone want to try to set one up on an old Dell xeon server? What all would I need to do this?
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 03:24:35 AM

I know this is old, dead and probably useless, however in the sake of learning how to build an explorer would anyone want to try to set one up on an old Dell xeon server? What all would I need to do this?

Look at this source code: https://github.com/iquidus/explorer
Also, read --help in the wallet.
Maybe, there is enough to run wallet with -txindex, and reindex tx's, to setup this, like here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7elm7r/iquidus_block_explorer_guide/

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
minerja

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 12:52:10 AM

Hi,
Does anyone have any live nodes please?
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 12:41:44 PM

Hi,
I can raise it. Let me know, when you'll be online, to sync, because I do not want to host it online, for a long-time.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
minerja

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 12:59:13 PM

Hi,
I can raise it. Let me know, when you'll be online, to sync, because I do not want to host it online, for a long-time.

Hi,
Online now.

No need to host a node online, just need to leave your wallet online and post addnode....it should be picked up....
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:57:15 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2020, 07:37:02 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Hi,

Hi,
Online now.

No need to host a node online, just need to leave your wallet online and post addnode....it should be picked up....

I can not host the node, for a long-time (by keep the wallet online),
because I do mining, using HiveOS live USB, on my PC.
You can host the node yourself, after download the blockchain (you may to post your own addnode, then).

Right now, you can try this one:
Code:
addnode=dyndns-node.duckdns.org:22331
As you can see, there is specified DDNS-domain name, because I have dynamic IP.
If you can not connect, by using domain name, try to do the following thing:
Code:
>nslookup dyndns-node.duckdns.org ---> IP -> then, addnode=IP:22331

Last block:
15:49:11 getblockcount
15:49:11 1381711
15:49:20 getblockhash 1381711
15:49:20 87ff118e09d4571d07800f800b47e1ad37ed431c9820631df49c21e4ec5c9a98
15:49:27 getblock 87ff118e09d4571d07800f800b47e1ad37ed431c9820631df49c21e4ec5c9a98
15:49:27 {
"hash" : "87ff118e09d4571d07800f800b47e1ad37ed431c9820631df49c21e4ec5c9a98",
"confirmations" : 1,
"size" : 170,
"height" : 1381711,
"version" : 3,
"merkleroot" : "0fc6a95dff5efd402016afa287e6491c2ff8352242f93fd2a604a7f818ae307b",
"tx" : [
"0fc6a95dff5efd402016afa287e6491c2ff8352242f93fd2a604a7f818ae307b"
],
"time" : 1567953823,
"nonce" : 184877440,
"bits" : "1e0fffff",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"chainwork" : "0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000106d7de991db",
"previousblockhash" : "7686bd7887c20accf30e34a44d4277d6b59a103e74a52892a54f177d15cf3108"
}
If someone have blockchain longer than this, you can connect to my node to, and we'll synchronize it together.

I'll keep this online, within 2-3 days max, so, I think, you'll have enough time to download the LEMON-blockchain, and do whatever you want, with it.

UPD:
Also, you can use the following bootstrap.dat: https://wdho.ru/uYzW
and import blocks from this file, something, like I'm, in this bat-file
Code:

lemoncoin-qt.exe -datadir="D:\coins\Lemoncoin\lemoncoin-qt-x64-1.0.0\data" -loadblocks="D:\coins\Lemoncoin\lemoncoin-qt-x64-1.0.0\data\bootstrap.dat"
pause

Maybe this will be a faster, than synchronization, because bootstrap.dat is gzipped, in tar.gz-archive.
Total blockchain size is 959 MB, while bootstrap.tar.gz have size ~230MB

That bootstrap.dat was been created by following way:
Code:
:: copy this "make_bootstrap.bat" - to "blocks"-directory, and run it then, to create "bootstrap.dat"
copy /b blk*.dat bootstrap.dat

::to load blocks, run wallet with "-loadblock=<file>"
pause
then packed to ".tar", and gzipped to ".tar.gz", using 7z.

So, now, I can go offline, and shut down my node, because you can loadblocks from file, and raise your node, and do this all, without i'll keeping my node online.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
dbkeys

Activity: 484
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 10:13:53 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2021, 12:24:12 PM by dbkeys
Merited by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP (1)

These are some peers my node is currently connected to:

Code:
addnode=69.164.208.102:22331
addnode=192.64.80.50:22331
addnode=139.162.155.117:22331

I have also set up a DNS Node Tracker/Seeder for LemonCoin, where you can get a list of current nodes in real-time:

DNS Seeder / Node Trackers
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 03:12:41 AM

I can sell 200,000 LEMON for $200,000 at price $1/LEMON.
For BTC, LTC, DOGE, USDT, ETH, or another crypto. Escrow, garants - welcome. Contact me PM.

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: