Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do terrorist orgaizations exist?  (Read 2027 times)
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 03:18:58 PM

To answer OP yes, they do - the three-letter agencies...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:08:04 PM

"Almost 70,000 Muslim clerics have come together to pass a fatwa against global terrorist organizations, including the Taliban, al Qaeda and the militant group that calls itself the Islamic State."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslim-clerics-condemn-terrorism_us_566adfa1e4b009377b249dea

Real danger are sponsors. US secret services Iran are behind every major terrorist attacks in the world,
 if not directly, they knew it that would happen, from their sources.

Fixed it for you.
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:22:23 PM

BUT. ..
At same time, western civilisation occupied and exploited world's sources and for that killed millions of people. 20th, century's wars were the most fatal wars. Western civilisation also found the most deadly weapons and missiles.
Terror is terrible and unacceptable but western civilization terrorized the other side of world.
You may say that they deserved it?
No!  Nobody deserves killed by a suicide bombing.
To explode a bomb among innocent civilians must be the worst thing to do.
But terror rarely hits western civilisation. Mostly hits other side of world whose sources were exploited.

I don't know why so many of the wars in the past have been fought, probably to keep the military industrial complex going - that's the problem with creating so much expensive weaponry, you kinda need to show a use for it. This doesn't absolve any of the guilt, most of the time we get involved in a vain effort to be the heroes but it inadvertently makes matters worse.

Capitalism in America has evolved into something ugly. Wealth has become too concentrated, there is a point where you simply do not need any more money to live comfortably for the rest of your life. Anyone hoarding piles of money when there is still poverty and natural destruction in your country is greedy.
The most greedy few people are the most rich. They have maybe for million years enough money but they want more and more.
World's sources enough maybe for 10 bliion people but income distribution is not justice. Therefore poor hates rich. Rich doesn't help poor. Contrary wants what poor has. If onebody poor and ignorant, he is potential terrorist candidate in convenient hand.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:07:59 PM

the only terrorists on the planet represent some guberment or other Sad guberment can not fix the problem when they are the problem
KiwiParty

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:30:55 PM

This question is obvious. I think everyone is asking this themselve sooner or later.
And also it is obvious that they are supported more widely in their origin countries, in a morale way, than we think.
Lately there was a report on a local news site, and they confirmed this.
no matter how you turn it, it isnt the best proof that our intelligence agencies are working efficiently.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Hganz11

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:53:54 PM

well actually they are called terrorist groups and yes they exist i mean the one everyone knows is isis

◉ Yobit.Net: Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins! ◉ (https://yobit.net/en/dice/)
Macukica

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:31:02 AM

Every day I read about terrorist organizations  and I think this is the greatest evil on this planet .They are real and in the future will hurt a lot of innocent people.There's no end.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:57:44 AM

Fixed it for you.
I don't agree with you, CIA found and groomed Saddam Hussein.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/how_the_cia_found_and_groomed_saddam.html
And after he was no longer necessary, ( he started to thinking good for his people) they found he has weapons of mass destruction. This is just smal examlpe of duplicity and hypocrisy of the west.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:01:37 PM

Fixed it for you.
I don't agree with you, CIA found and groomed Saddam Hussein.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/how_the_cia_found_and_groomed_saddam.html
And after he was no longer necessary, ( he started to thinking good for his people) they found he has weapons of mass destruction. This is just smal examlpe of duplicity and hypocrisy of the west.
Okay.

Let's add Iraq to the list, if you want.

But Iran has openly admitted backing various terrorist causes. 

So it makes no sense, not even propaganda disinformation sense, for you to claim it's the USA. 
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:25:27 AM

Just watch international news, they are everywhere.These terrorist groups are scattered around the world.Its obvious that they have organizations and have connections in other countries.

Open for Campaigns
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:26:27 AM

Few elements leading me to wonder this:
-All major terrorist attacks are used as an opportunity by the governments. Bataclan attack, 9/11... They're used to distract the people from important economic and political questions. To add even more regulation and control in daily life. To monitor private data.
Governments role is to regulate and collect tax. Is it different anywhere?

Incorrect - the state is defined by its monopoly on violence.

A few days ago, the US military killed 150 "militants" in an unmanned drone attack in Somalia. What is the difference between this and a bomb attack in Europe by some Arab guys?  Answer: one act is "justified" by a government and a willing mass media, one is not.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:24:03 PM

OK I gonna explain myself here.

I'm not saying that terrorist attacks don't happen. That the dead people aren't dead or whatever.
What I am questioning here is the existence of independent organisations.

-All major terrorist attacks are used as an opportunity by the governments. Bataclan attack, 9/11... They're used to distract the people from important economic and political questions. To add even more regulation and control in daily life. To monitor private data.
-All major terrorist organizations have been trained and financed by West. Guess where Ben Laden learnt everything? That's right, America.

And the one main reason: terrorist attacks are shit. I mean seriously, 99% of what they do is both dumb and useless. Their attacks might be a little scary I'll give you that. But give me 15 men and 10k$ and I'll put the whole France down on its knees. 150 men and 200k$ and it will be the Europe that will cry like a baby.

But no. They only do few spectacular attacks when people are starting to question the government.

So is all this really terrorist organizations? Are they just really stupid considering their "attacks of the Western civilization"?

well it started here with few dump teenagers who thought that theyare being bosses
then we started to see these groups getting bigger and started to have heavy weapons
the common thing between them that they are all supported by the US and its allies , so your question is kinda tricky but the obvious thing that these groups are doing exactly what the US wants
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:51:59 PM

OK I gonna explain myself here.

I'm not saying that terrorist attacks don't happen. That the dead people aren't dead or whatever.
What I am questioning here is the existence of independent organisations.

-All major terrorist organizations have been trained and financed by West. Guess where Ben Laden learnt everything? That's right, America.

And the one main reason: terrorist attacks are shit. I mean seriously, 99% of what they do is both dumb and useless. Their attacks might be a little scary I'll give you that. But give me 15 men and 10k$ and I'll put the whole France down on its knees. 150 men and 200k$ and it will be the Europe that will cry like a baby.

But no. They only do few spectacular attacks when people are starting to question the government.

So is all this really terrorist organizations? Are they just really stupid considering their "attacks of the Western civilization"?

Yes. They do exist.

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:28:44 PM

I think so for mostly they do not just act as one person. They have huge connections that others cannot imagine, one leader would make them promise into something that could make other make their moves. But in the end there is only one person who will remain and that will be their leader for they are just following orders and of course money for their connections, their plan will be more successful..

trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:01:43 AM

Every country has a terrorist organization in its palm and they know about it and keeping an eye on them.
These terrorist organization are the main reason why people hate some government to spreading their ideology.
craked5 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:08:54 AM

I think you err in starting with your opinions based on "Recent Western News."

A more comprehensive view is possible, say consider a couple of decades, the "whole world."

Also, these guys know exactly what they are doing with "terror."  To understand that you must look at their actual writings and concepts and world view. 

Terror is useless for them. It doesn't really harm us in any way... It's not at all the best way to harm us! Why not aiming the weak point (and god they're numerous) of our society and our economy?
craked5 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:13:55 AM

<snip> I mean seriously, 99% of what they do is both dumb and useless. Their attacks might be a little scary I'll give you that. But give me 15 men and 10k$ and I'll put the whole France down on its knees. 150 men and 200k$ and it will be the Europe that will cry like a baby.<snap>
Uh OK whatever.  That sounds like you're quite young or quite naive or both.  But either way, you are correct about the dumb and useless part except terrorists don't see it that way at all.  It's a cause to them, a crusade. 

Not so naïve in my opinion. Our whole economy is based on transport. You wanna hit Europe hard? Take 10 guys with hammers and go hit railroads randomly accross the country. It'll make hundreds of deaths of course, but it will also stop train transport.

You can do the same with trucks. Simply put a 5 meters long thin sharp piece of metal at night when there is no one on the highway. Rise it at day when traffic is dense. Huge crash and highway blocked.

The idea is that our economy depends highly on transports, but that transports axes are weak because far too vast to be protected!

So those organizations exist, and yes governments do take advantage of it but they take advantage of everything.
  That part shouldn't be surprising.  If you want to see some real conspiracy theories, go to septemberclues.org or letsrollforum.org.  It's some of the crazies shit you've ever seen.

Well I'm wondering about their lack of efficiency. They don't do even 1% of the damage they could do. It's rather suspicious...
Hizzmoot

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:55:09 PM

Not so naïve in my opinion. Our whole economy is based on transport. You wanna hit Europe hard? Take 10 guys with hammers and go hit railroads randomly accross the country. It'll make hundreds of deaths of course, but it will also stop train transport.

You can do the same with trucks. Simply put a 5 meters long thin sharp piece of metal at night when there is no one on the highway. Rise it at day when traffic is dense. Huge crash and highway blocked.

The idea is that our economy depends highly on transports, but that transports axes are weak because far too vast to be protected!

Well I'm wondering about their lack of efficiency. They don't do even 1% of the damage they could do. It's rather suspicious...

You are right with transport. That is why some Europeanse countries in past few decades grown preeeetyy fast. If export exists, business goes better, you can sell more than in case when you can sell only to local buyers.

About terrorists, now governments around the world focus on exterminating terrorism, even before it exists. USA made so much chaos about it, that now everybody cares. This was really nice excuse to invigilate people even more, to check emails and so on. it exist in every more developed country.
So maybe terrorists have lack of efficiency or strategy or just governments are so much into exterminate it.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:11:04 PM

Because terrorists are not disrupting economies, they are trying to make people AFRAID. Also their acts have to be despicable so everyone will hate them and regard them as enemies. This is how terror groups do the bidding of governments, and is reasonable evidence that governments control them.

Western economies are extremely fragile - roads, electrical grid, and Internet can all be broken with trivial effort. Again, this is not the goal of terror groups.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:12:59 PM

Ofcourse. CIA is a terrorist organization.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: