Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chuck Norris Endorses...Ted Cruz  (Read 665 times)
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 02:50:35 PM

Okay, Chuck Norris fans, here's yer thread to express your admiration or disappointment in the usual way Wink
It's official: Chuck Norris has endorsed Ted Cruz.

Quote from: Christine Rousselle
Chuck Norris Endorses Ted Cruz

Actor Chuck Norris will join Sen. Ted Cruz on the campaign trail, multiple sources are reporting.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's presidential campaign is getting a martial arts-strength boost from Chuck Norris.

The “Walker, Texas Ranger” star and famed martial artist will hit the campaign trail for the GOP candidate this weekend, according to an invitation from a pro-Cruz super-PAC.

Norris, 75, is poised to join conservative commentator Glenn Beck at a Sunday rally hosted by the Keep the Promise PAC in North Carolina.

Norris had previously supported former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/03/08/chuck-norris-endorses-ted-cruz-n2130391

Have at it!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:23:20 PM

It's too late now, the Americans (or maybe corporate media) have already chosen their candidate - whoever generates the most hype, attention and subsequently money. It is really shallow, but most people have voted because he has the most recognisable face - they are not interested in genuine and well thought out ideas to do better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:09:21 AM

I don't get why these endorsements matter so much, Who cares what he or anyone else decides is the best candidate.

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:55:02 PM

Smart man. I really hope Cruz gets the nomination and not Trump.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:29:15 PM

A Chuck Norris endorsement will swing 10, maybe even 12 votes!  That's huge!

If your vote is swayed by what Chuck Norris thinks... well... I don't know what to say...
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:35:06 PM

My vote is not swayed by Chuck Norris. You need to look more on the liberal Democrat side if you want to see votes being swayed by celebrities.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 10:38:39 PM

It's too late now, the Americans (or maybe corporate media) have already chosen their candidate - whoever generates the most hype, attention and subsequently money. It is really shallow, but most people have voted because he has the most recognisable face - they are not interested in genuine and well thought out ideas to do better.

They certainly proved that when they didn't elect Ron Paul the three times he ran for President.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:09:50 PM

They certainly proved that when they didn't elect Ron Paul the three times he ran for President.

Things are a but different now...

A few years ago the establishment media would have shut down both Bernie Sanders and Trump... But, thanks to the internet and social media, they are both contenders
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:24:17 PM

Chuck Norris? Wow! I'm sure he's honest, and that he doesn't expect anything in return of his backing. Now, I'm afraid his endorsement isn't worth much. I've been surprised to learn he's 76 though, I though he was younger. Maybe he will help convince some seniors, then.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 11:29:39 PM

A Chuck Norris endorsement will swing 10, maybe even 12 votes!  That's huge!

If your vote is swayed by what Chuck Norris thinks... well... I don't know what to say...
LoL! you said it all in a funny way.

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 11:31:53 PM

Things are a but different now...

Things are very different right now! For objectivity's sake, consider the campaign of Donald Trump. What do you think would have happened to him had he been fool enough to run in 2004? Running essentially the same campaign he's running now?

(Of course, he's no fool so he didn't run then. He even backed away in 2012, when President Obama was vulnerable.)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 12:18:21 AM

Womp womp. http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/chuck-norris-presidential-endorsement-not-so-fast/

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:49:50 PM

[...]

In a statement to WND, Norris said, “I would like to clarify for the record that I have NOT officially endorsed any candidate for president, contrary to what has been widely reported in the media.”

He continued, “Each of the remaining Republican candidates have strong points and, as I’ve said in my WND culture warrior column, I believe some have the potential to be great presidents. However, I am going to let the citizens of America decide who they think would be the best candidate for the GOP. When the candidate is decided, I will support that person enthusiastically.”

The erroneous media reports of a purported Norris endorsement were circulated by outlets such as the Dallas Morning News and the Daytona Beach News Journal, which said, quoting the Washington Post’s Emily Heil, “Ding, ding, ding! It seems we have a winner – the coveted Chuck Norris endorsement goes to Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas.”

Heil’s original story said, “Norris is the roundhouse-kicking action star who inspired the now-classic Internet meme Chuck Norris Facts (A sample: ‘Chuck Norris doesn’t sleep; he waits’) whose backing of Mike Huckabee gave the former Arkansas governor’s 2008 presidential bid a real boost. After Huckabee dropped his 2016 bid, we noted that the nod from the conservative star Norris – a potential boon for a field of GOP candidates grasping for any advantage they can find – was up for grabs.”

The trend continued when the Hill said Norris would be stumping for Cruz.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/chuck-norris-presidential-endorsement-not-so-fast/

------------------------------------------------------
TRUMP was right calling cruz a liar.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:48:43 PM

So we have Chuck Norris and Carly Fiorina for Ted Cruz.  And we have Ben Carson and Chris Christie for Trump.  Who is Jeb Bush endorsing?  And Mitt Romney is against Trump but who is he for?  It seems like there is a lot of division with no end in sight.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:33:34 PM

Okay, Chuck Norris fans, here's yer thread to express your admiration or disappointment in the usual way Wink
It's official: Chuck Norris has endorsed Ted Cruz.

Quote from: Christine Rousselle
Chuck Norris Endorses Ted Cruz

Actor Chuck Norris will join Sen. Ted Cruz on the campaign trail, multiple sources are reporting.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's presidential campaign is getting a martial arts-strength boost from Chuck Norris.

The “Walker, Texas Ranger” star and famed martial artist will hit the campaign trail for the GOP candidate this weekend, according to an invitation from a pro-Cruz super-PAC.

Norris, 75, is poised to join conservative commentator Glenn Beck at a Sunday rally hosted by the Keep the Promise PAC in North Carolina.

Norris had previously supported former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/03/08/chuck-norris-endorses-ted-cruz-n2130391

Have at it!
It is because ted cruz is also black belt in martial arts and that is common between chuck norris and ted. so far ted is going better since he is coming up with good benefits for public and i hope his plans are very good since chuck norris has endorsed him.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:13:15 PM

The next super-Tuesday results will be out in 4-days time. If Trump is able to win at least 3 out of the 4 major "winner-takes-all" states (Ohio, Illinois, Florida, and Missouri), then it will be confirmed that he will win a simple majority of the GOP delegates. Right now, according to the opinion polls he is leading in all four (in Ohio it is not clear, but Trump is neck-and-neck with Kasich).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: