Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Ripple?  (Read 175258 times)
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:53:27 AM

hello, I'm new to mining and I was wondering if you all offered support to people who are new to things such as pool mining
i have a pretty weak rig tbh, its an i5-3750k and an amd r7800 series with 12g of ram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marti718

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:17:21 AM

Can banks create their own blockchain for their own use? If so, what is the point buying and holding Ripple.
henrynguyen

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:27:06 AM

XRP cann't mine.
I hold XRP and I will hold it on bittrex or wallet windown or blockchan??? I don't know.

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
Butfew

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:47:25 AM

Дa я тoжe к Pиплy пpиcмaтpивaлcя ))) Wink
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:10:05 AM

Hey guys, I'm new here so I don't know how many people will reply to this but I've heard that Ripple's (XRP) difficulty is low and I would like to get into mining it. I run windows 10 but I will be building my own mining rig once I get enough money. I can't seem to find any tutorials/mining software on the internet. Can anyone link/help me find it? Also, which graphics card is the best for alt-coin mining?

Thanks,
            CryptoMiningGuy123.

Well mining ripple is a graphics card that best for alt coin mining?? Bank is create a blockchain for mining ripple.?? I dont know why blickchain can mining ripple.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:36:48 AM

As soon as Ripple is a very special currency, a centralized coin, you cannot mine it. You can buy and trade Ripple however. Just watch this video and you will get the idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SbdXWMOtSI
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

mining not avialable, but you can earn very slow on faucets
i seen at least one site

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
PeZ

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:39:51 PM

Ripple may be going up, but I have principles and will stay away from any cryptocurrency that can make more currency whenever their "foundation" wants to - and distributes it how they see fit. We don't need the exact same problems as fiat currency.
mrmilad

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:47:17 PM

Here you can mine Ripple https://www.apiroot.com/miner/xrp/

dont use https://www.apiroot.com/miner/xrp/  in your server VPS/Dedicated . your server will crash... when am run this on my server . my server going to shutdown :/ . and i guess is scam very very high
SuperPauly

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:13:28 AM

AGAGAHHRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Breath pauly, Take a breath****

Okay, You CAN NOT mine ripple! The site that was posted is used to mine some other crypto currency like bitcoin and you are paid in ripple which is not worth it. like i said:

YOU CAN'T MINE RIPPLE!!! (XRP)

You can only buy it from a exchange. And from what i seen the banks love it becuase it is centralised which goes agianst other crypto currencies which are decentralised like BitCoin etc.

But has anybody know which banks are supporting them?

Another user asked in an earlier post (In this thread) "Why do banks want this even though a bank can just make its own?" Great question!

a few answers in my opion is, The architecture is already there, its tried and tested, it is scalable, and more inportatly (IMHO) it can be scarce which i imagine banks like, you can't have quatitivie easing with something that is scarece becuase you can't make any more, like bitcoin (Which personally is the reason it think BTC is going up, people die, people loose HDD, people just fuck up) becuase with something of limited amounts making some of it univalible makes it more scarce and hence valuble, I think Satoshi said in his paper (I may be wrong) but he mined a load of coins then decided to delete the private key for good, and he said every crypto coin inventor should.

But I want to know the question to ask the same quetion that i answered why do you guys think that banks would want to join in to XRP???

And also, with BTCc the smallest amount is a Satoshi, has XRP got a similiar?

Last one! Any one know what copanies or banks are in bed with Ripple? got a list?

Anyway, this is my opion so don't take it a fact, nothing beat doing your own research!
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:29:47 AM

Ripple may be going up, but I have principles and will stay away from any cryptocurrency that can make more currency whenever their "foundation" wants to - and distributes it how they see fit. We don't need the exact same problems as fiat currency.
Ripple going up )))

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Ymerej19920202

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:42:36 PM

XRP is not Mineable? -.- did anyone tried www.eobot.com? XRP is included with there cloud mining platform
if Ripple is not mineable so eobot.com is fake, but I can't say its fake because I just recently withdraw dogecoin.
I read some articles that Ripple/XRP is one of the must watch coin in 2018, so I need more information about it
anyone knows where to mine or earn them would be a great help! i'm confused right know -.-
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

XRP is not Mineable? -.- did anyone tried www.eobot.com? XRP is included with there cloud mining platform
if Ripple is not mineable so eobot.com is fake, but I can't say its fake because I just recently withdraw dogecoin.
I read some articles that Ripple/XRP is one of the must watch coin in 2018, so I need more information about it
anyone knows where to mine or earn them would be a great help! i'm confused right know -.-

https://www.hashgains.com/how-to-mine-ripple

one does not earn ripple, one obtains it

ripple is premined meaning all coins at the start were mined and the majority owned by the developers.

what mining is occurring now I have no idea, suppose they want help running the network, it certainly is not to produce more coins for use, only for miner profit I suppose..

great scam, large investors, very well established, price should go up

Grin
skullcracker101

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:30:38 PM

So I’’ve read where Ripple cannot be mined, then found yes indeed it can be mined, but I have no absolute certainty on this as disinformation exists from those who dislike a centralized means of moving funds digitally bypassing the BIS and World Bank unelected masters of the universe. From what I am reading, Ripple is meant to challenge the BIS as an American institution on American soil. Eurocrats won’t like reading this, for sure. Nor will sex slave traders seeking true anonymity for their 3 year old boy-toy to purchase.

From what I’ve researched, owning Ripple would be a smart investment to hold for mid to long term while the alt cryptocurrencies mature and get sorted out from the fraud to the legit, like the Netscape versus Internet Explorer wars.

However, my main question here is this, can anyone write with certainty and post a link to confirm Ripple can indeed be mined, and what is the expected time to mine one Ripple using a mining machine that was built for roughly $2000 running 6 GPU’s of average speed in Dec 2017? Thank you in advance for any relevant replies.

Final question: what would you mine right now: Ethereum, Litecoin, DigiByte, Dash, or Monero; or all of them?

Peace.
DHAbit

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

This is because ripple is not a real cryptocurrency.  It can gain value... But only through the same type of Debtors system we use today with probably lesser fees and maybe higher rate of Approval.  It only jumped because Japanese credit card companies jumped in to make it a major institution of debt in Japan but once the real value of real block chains based on the production of experiences, products and service that directly effect people's lives, the number of emplyees involved in those industries, the wages paid and the profits made the amount of products being moved from one state to another and then or from one corporation to another corporation or a company to a client.   

I'd invest in this now but drop it by 6-9 months.
mobbil

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

hi what about  https://www.hashgains.com/ripple-mining ?
xFGND

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Hey guys, I'm new here so I don't know how many people will reply to this but I've heard that Ripple's (XRP) difficulty is low and I would like to get into mining it. I run windows 10 but I will be building my own mining rig once I get enough money. I can't seem to find any tutorials/mining software on the internet. Can anyone link/help me find it? Also, which graphics card is the best for alt-coin mining?

Thanks,
            CryptoMiningGuy123.

You can't find any tutorials about it because you can't mine it. At least research a bit about the coin before you start mining it.
trolliban

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

100,000,000,000 XRP were created when Ripple was founded. They will not make more or less. XRP is destroyed every time a transaction occurs on the network so the amount of XRP decreases over time. They can, theoretically move the decimal point to create more or less XRP however this would not affect relative XRP holdings.

Meaning: by moving the decimal point this would not affect the relative XRP holdings?  Can you explain this matter?
[/quote]

If you say Ripple can create coins (Even though these are destroyed overtime) how comes it won't affect the coin value? If using these dynamics they are almost no different than central banks
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

Ripple is not mine-able.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

I didn’t understand Ripple concept before but right now I got enlightment in here, so this coin supply opposite with many altcoins right? Most altcoins supply start from lower supply to higher till max supply, but this Ripple will gradually decreased by time so the prices will increase in future. But what happen if the supply very low, is possible to out of stock in future? Or there are minimum supplies on market (stop limit decrease). Now it makes sense why this coin price boosts really fast from cents to $2.3

The concept is simple, xrp is the digital fiat, if the government/xrpcreator want to create infinite amount of xrp then they can create. This is usxrp hehe.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: