Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s the motivation to be 24 hours/day on Bitcointalk and/or BFL forum?  (Read 979 times)
Radacoin (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 08:46:06 PM

I placed an order for a BFL ASIC last October. From time to time I go check the status here and on the BFL forum.

On Bitcointalk seem to be mostly BFL haters. On the BFL forum mostly BFL devotees.

I can sort of understand the haters. Maybe they are fed up because BFL keeps pushing back the shipping date again and again. Maybe it’s something personal (they can’t stand Inaba). Who knows.

What’s beyond me is some folks on BFL forum. They seem to be online 24 hours a day. All their messages are in favor of BFL. 100 percent. They behave almost like a help desk or a sales rep. Some messages are elaborate and thoughtful (although most are simply  junk). Which made me think: How come? Don’t they have family? Friends? A job?

Why do they do it? I mean even playing World of Warcraft or Second Life 24 hours a day is more exciting.

Do these people get money from BFL? (serious question!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 08:49:25 PM

What if they are BFL?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 08:51:44 PM

What if they are BFL?

+1  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 08:58:22 PM

So you decided to sign up here, make a couple of zero substance posts in the newbie section, leave your browser open some time, and immediately come to the custom hardware section to complain about bfl. You are Frizz23, and you are getting more transparent by the day.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 09:22:57 PM

So you decided to sign up here, make a couple of zero substance posts in the newbie section, leave your browser open some time, and immediately come to the custom hardware section to complain about bfl. You are Frizz23, and you are getting more transparent by the day.

You are correct, your posts are full of substance.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
BR0KK

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 09:23:45 PM

i'm a smartphone addict thats why:)

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 09:36:09 PM

What’s beyond me is some folks on BFL forum. They seem to be online 24 hours a day. All their messages are in favor of BFL. 100 percent. They behave almost like a help desk or a sales rep. Some messages are elaborate and thoughtful (although most are simply  junk). Which made me think: How come? Don’t they have family? Friends? A job?

I just chocked on my coffee as you got mysteriously close to something you should not think about.

Shhhh! Shhhhh!

Quote from: Radacoin link=topic=139339.msg1483741#msg1483741
Why do they do it? I mean even playing World of Warcraft or Second Life 24 hours a day is more exciting.

Do not pay attention to that!

Avert your eyes!

What if they are BFL?

Incognito ---> <--- BFL?

Surely that is crazy talk!
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 10:08:55 PM

Well Radacoin, you've been on-line for awhile thinking about a smart reply, but left the scene. Now what? Quickly off to the BFL forum? Man you not only challenge the level of Smoothie's stupidity, you are also surpassing Puertoblabla as the most pathetic attention whore by now. What is you account count by now, 40, 50?
"They seem to be online 24 hours a day.", that's reflection, right?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 10:56:23 PM

All their messages are in favor of BFL. 100 percent.

Typically they are anti-BFL-hater, not pro-BFL.
Radacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 10:39:26 AM

Well Radacoin, you've been on-line for awhile thinking about a smart reply, but left the scene. Now what? Quickly off to the BFL forum? Man you not only challenge the level of Smoothie's stupidity, you are also surpassing Puertoblabla as the most pathetic attention whore by now. What is you account count by now, 40, 50?
"They seem to be online 24 hours a day.", that's reflection, right?

Dude WHAT?!?! You're scary. You remind me of him (Vizzini) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2y40U2LvKY

DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 01:59:45 PM

I dare say this guy is Micon. EXACT same stalker behaviour.  You guys can actually thank THIS guy for the 'custom Hardware' section being under watch, and for the BFL thread getting trimmed.

I for one will be ignoring this user from now on.

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
Radacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 08:06:54 PM

I dare say this guy is Micon. EXACT same stalker behaviour.

Me Micon? Me stalker? OK here is the story: I found many of your posts quite rude and disturbing & your avatar annoys the hell out of me.
Out of curiosity I googled "DobZombie". Your Facebook profile popped up m.facebook.com/DobZombie

According to your definition of "stalking" one billion people would be stalkers (-> Facebook users).

Dude, if you don't like your face, or your partners face, why put it on Facebook & Twitter, visible for everyone?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: