Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Trump a master troll who baited the left wing with his meat?
Yes - 5 (55.6%)
No - 4 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk/vote about Donald Trump's MEAT!  (Read 1810 times)
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:24:24 AM

I propose that Donald Trump has 'trolled his way to the top' (borrowed from tomonews) and has relatively carefully planned certain actions a couple of moves out.  One of these was the 'fascist salute' thing.  One night he did it one way which was harmless and funny.  The next night he did it a different way which was even more in harmless and fun.  Fairly quickly a bunch of left-leaning imbeciles jumped on it and tried to make it into a Hitler thing.  Trump then proceeded to make these people look petty and stupid and he continues to do it to this day.  That's how I see it at least.

Now the meat thing.  Romney started out by dis'n Trump steaks as a failed business venture.  Now the fun begins.  Trump responds with his press conference which resembled Home Shopping Network where he displayed all of the wares that Romney had hit on.  Including streaks.

Of course it is true that 'Trump Steaks' sold at the Sharper Image was a failure and defunct.  Trump seems to have purchased the steaks at a grocery, though one that one of his hotels or whatever uses for their kitchen from time to time.  Tactical error?  I argue not.  It was certain that reporters would figure out the 'scam' right away.  They even left the vendor's wrapper on the steaks just to help out.

I suggest that Trump (or someone in his campaign) realised that they could get the entire left-leaning media hyperventilating about his meat and looking like the poster child of desperate losers grasping at trivialities to smear him.  This will pay dividends as more important things come up later and people have become accustom to the idiocy of his detractors in the press.  He also may have calculated (correctly) that the Left has been completely conditioned for the war-on-cows by the agenda-21 nonsense and the sight of red cow flesh would drive them into a blind rage.

The poll is to see who agrees with me that Trump and/or his strategists are this smart.

----

As I was developing this theory, it occurred to me that a great punch-line would be something like "{Hillary|Biden|whoever} just doesn't seem to be able to keep their mind off my meat."  Sure enough, at the start of the debate tonight, Anderson Cooper just had to interject something about Trump's meat, and it wasn't even that graceful.  When I saw that, I went looking for an image of Cooper looking gay.  In doing so I ran across the fact that the guy really is gay!  I had not realized this.  My 'gaydar' never did work very well.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:03:16 AM

You cannot plan for everything and all the journalists are scrutinizing his every action. Most of the offhand remarks he makes are his genuine, bigoted and ugly feelings. I would say it is more likely that a large portion of the populace in America think that his opinions are real. The true and more difficult path is mostly the opposite direction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:48:37 AM

I also heard that the bottled water is not really his company.  It's supposedly a company that allows other to buy the water and put their on label on it.  I have no problem with this, but I wish Trump would just not worry about what Romney said.  I think Trump looks worse by binging out props.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:08:56 PM

oh god those steaks looked good. I'm getting sort of tired of Sam's rotisserie chicken (which is all I can afford at the moment since I can make 3 to 4 meals out of it) Smiley

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:54:13 PM

oh god those steaks looked good. I'm getting sort of tired of Sam's rotisserie chicken (which is all I can afford at the moment since I can make 3 to 4 meals out of it) Smiley

"Believe me- I understand steaks, it's my favorite food!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw

Smiley

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:05:24 PM

I don't understand how Trump defends his failed companies by faking their products?

The meat was bought at the store, the water was simply re-labeled, even the magazine was not "Trump Magazine"

What a douchebag... he should have given a speech instead of getting all defensive like that... looks bad
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:22:53 PM

I don't understand how Trump defends his failed companies by faking their products?

The meat was bought at the store, the water was simply re-labeled, even the magazine was not "Trump Magazine"

What a douchebag... he should have given a speech instead of getting all defensive like that... looks bad

The meat looks delicious. You can buy it right now with your brother's credit card.

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:27:31 PM

The meat looks delicious. You can buy it right now with your brother's credit card.

Where can I buy these lovely non-Trump steaks?  Certainly not DonaldJTrump.com

Trump only sells stickers, hats, and t-shirts on his website... no meat, water or magazines
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:29:35 PM

Where can I buy these lovely non-Trump steaks?  Certainly not DonaldJTrump.com

You certainly do not need my help to feed you now, do you?

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:33:24 PM

Are you retarded?

Fuck off troll
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:35:27 PM

Are you retarded?

Fuck off troll

You are too emotional. Have some TRUMP WATER
 Smiley

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:17:28 PM

Where can I buy these lovely non-Trump steaks?  Certainly not DonaldJTrump.com

Smiley

Moloch seems to be 'feeling the bern' pretty strongly.  That suggests that if your have a job, the answer is probably 'Yes'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:39:25 PM

I stumbled across across a review of Obama Steaks:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxqsxQcJ7c

If you are among the swelling ranks of the outer party, pick one up when buying razor blades and enjoy it with a nice shot of Victory gin.

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:40:20 PM

The newest poll shows Bernie beating Trump in a landslide (18%!)...

General Election: Trump vs. Sanders    NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl    Sanders 55, Trump 37    Sanders +18

Suck it bitches!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:47:48 PM

General Election: Trump vs. Sanders    NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl    Sanders 55, Trump 37    Sanders +18

Suck it bitches!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html

So what? Sanders is utterly irrelevant.  Not because he is a bad candidate but because the Democrat machine is firing on all cylinders.  #FeelTheBernShaft

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:52:15 PM

Suck it bitches!

So what? Sanders is utterly irrelevant.  Not because he is a bad candidate but because the Democrat machine is firing on all cylinders.  #FeelTheBernShaft

People are coming around...

Bernie murdered Hillary in the last debate... expect more of that...

Bernie will win, you are a fool to think Hillary will be up against Trump

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:00:22 PM

I can see that you are still celebrating the primary results from Michigan. But please get back to your senses. There is absolutely no chance that Bernie is allowed to become the Democrat nominee.

Doesn't matter. Hitlery will be Trump's opponent in the POTUS elections. And Trump will sweep the floor with her.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:03:16 PM

I don't feel that she will and I've made my prediction that it will be Biden.  He is just wrapping up the mandatory visit to Israel which all future U.S. presidents must go through.

I suspect that is on such a journey the candidate learns with precision what the Israelis have on them.  A benefit of owning key elements of the communications infrastructure of a nation.

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:23:21 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 06:39:22 PM by Moloch

I don't feel that she will and I've made my prediction that it will be Biden.  He is just wrapping up the mandatory visit to Israel which all future U.S. presidents must go through.

I suspect that is on such a journey the candidate learns with precision what the Israelis have on them.  A benefit of owning key elements of the communications infrastructure of a nation.

I might not be the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but I don't think Biden is even running... how could he possibly win the nomination?
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:41:11 PM

I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but I don't think Biden is even running... how could he possibly win the nomination?

This is fairly straightforward:

1) Hillary wins the primaries.

2) Lynch pretends to start the process of investigating the e-mail thing.

3) Hillary uses it to gracefully bow out.

4) Democrat party bosses replace her with anyone they like.

Sanders was an Independent who attached himself to the Democratic franchise of Establishment, Inc.  Just as did Trump with the Republican franchise.  Neither franchise appreciated it, but the Democratic party is more disciplined at this time.  This discipline waxes and wanes within both franchises as the years drift by.  It's fascinating (and maddening) to observe.

practicaldreamer

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:06:16 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 08:20:57 PM by practicaldreamer

Nigel Farage.

Nigel Farage is the Uk Independance Party's front man. Right time, right place. He isn't a political genius, nor are his people. They're playing an opportune hand, yes - but you can only do it once. UKIP came from out of nowhere to gain 12.6% of the vote at the last general election, which was, well, remarkable.

But in truth this result had more to do with the electorates disillusionment with establishment politics than Nigel Farage as a charismatic leader or any grand plan by his PR team. After all, Nigel Farage is establishment, albeit with a renegade gilding. As is Donald Trump. A gilding that will wash off in the first heavy rain. They are both reactionary, conservative and self serving - Trump probably more so than Farage.

The opportune hand, the opportunity, is the absolute economic cataclysm and attendant closed shop elitist political kleptocracy that, between them, are riding roughshod over liberty,equality and fraternity as we speak. The ECB's top man worries about the effect his very own QE might have on economic equality.

Nigel Farage is a 2 dimensional cock - as is Donald Trump. Two cocks pumped up with water and hormones, masturbated at the sight of their own meat in a mirror.

You've Been Trumped

edit. with hindsight TVBCOF's op is really about the "renegade gilding", and I didn't really go into that. All I'd say is that in the UK if you put yourself (politically) in the public domain and you aren't public school, Oxford or Cambridge educated, if your partner isn't in PR/the City, if you don't have an non executive position with a FTSE 250 company, if your gay cousin isn't at RADA etc etc etc, then you are a renegade.
"Renegade" is a very supplicant cow to be milked right now.

aardvark15

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:59:06 PM

I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but I don't think Biden is even running... how could he possibly win the nomination?

This is fairly straightforward:

1) Hillary wins the primaries.

2) Lynch pretends to start the process of investigating the e-mail thing.

3) Hillary uses it to gracefully bow out.

4) Democrat party bosses replace her with anyone they like.

Sanders was an Independent who attached himself to the Democratic franchise of Establishment, Inc.  Just as did Trump with the Republican franchise.  Neither franchise appreciated it, but the Democratic party is more disciplined at this time.  This discipline waxes and wanes within both franchises as the years drift by.  It's fascinating (and maddening) to observe.

Interesting scenario.  But what about this one:

1)  Bernie makes a comeback and gets enough delegates to secure the nomination

2)  The democratic super delegates panic and choose Hillary instead

3)  Trump gets the most delegates for the republicans but not 50%

4)  The republicans panic and choose John Kasich via a brokered convention

5)  Bernie and Trump both decide to run as independents so we have a 4 way presidential race
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:28:18 AM

5)  Bernie and Trump both decide to run as independents so we have a 4 way presidential race

That would be interesting, but not outside the realm of possibility.  Trump seemed to have anticipated needing to give the Republicans the finger when he would not promise to stay with the party in one of the first debates.  I was not watching the debates or researching the candidates back then.

I doubt that the scenario of both the Dems and the Reps shit-canning the real winner is very likely.  Mainly because I believe that the Dems would be fine with a Kasiec or Rubio and the Reps would be fine with a Hillary.  As I say, I see both parties as simply stand-up cut-outs for the same organization and they only exist to fool the sheep into believing that we are part of the process.  This is not idle rhetoric on my part; I truly believe it to be the case.

I only have two burning questions at this point (and the 'Sanders' part is just academic as I mentioned.)

- Are Trump and Sanders _really_ 'outsiders'?

- Even if they are, can enough pressure be brought to bear to bring them to heel?

Moloch

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:36:29 AM

- Even if they are, can enough pressure be brought to bear to bring them to heel?

The superpredators superdelegates?
be48d782

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:27:02 AM

There is something called 'Branding'.

Even you iPhone is 'Branding'. They are not made by Apple but Foxconn. Most of the stuff you buy are just products from elsewhere and branded.

Trump Steaks are real, they are just branded products.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:29:14 AM

That would be interesting, but not outside the realm of possibility.  Trump seemed to have anticipated needing to give the Republicans the finger when he would not promise to stay with the party in one of the first debates.  I was not watching the debates or researching the candidates back then.

I doubt that the scenario of both the Dems and the Reps shit-canning the real winner is very likely.  Mainly because I believe that the Dems would be fine with a Kasiec or Rubio and the Reps would be fine with a Hillary.  As I say, I see both parties as simply stand-up cut-outs for the same organization and they only exist to fool the sheep into believing that we are part of the process.  This is not idle rhetoric on my part; I truly believe it to be the case.

I only have two burning questions at this point (and the 'Sanders' part is just academic as I mentioned.)

The sanders people (blm) have soros as their sugar daddy. He is not an outsider.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:41:45 PM

The sanders people (blm) have soros as their sugar daddy. He is not an outsider.

I forgot moveon.org, funded by george soros too.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:43:42 PM

The 'cui bono' principle leads me to question whether it is appropriate to consider BLM and MoveOn to be 'Sanders people'.  They are certainly Soros people (else they would not exist as a group) but that they are doing Sanders no favors in the scheme of things.

When I started looking into the European 'immigrant' issue, there seemed to be compelling evidence that Soros funded organizations were producing 'how to' guides showing routes to different European countries and distributing them around N.Africa and the Middle East.  Interesting.  The guy does seem to 'think big.'

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:56:32 PM

The 'cui bono' principle leads me to question whether it is appropriate to consider BLM and MoveOn to be 'Sanders people'.  They are certainly Soros people (else they would not exist as a group) but that they are doing Sanders no favors in the scheme of things.

When I started looking into the European 'immigrant' issue, there seemed to be compelling evidence that Soros funded organizations were producing 'how to' guides showing routes to different European countries and distributing them around N.Africa and the Middle East.  Interesting.  The guy does seem to 'think big.'

Ok. Let's say that sanders himself is a soros puppet. That would more appropriate. Do you remember why moveon.org was created in 1998? Soros $$ is behind both now.

Moloch

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:58:10 PM

The 'cui bono' principle leads me to question whether it is appropriate to consider BLM and MoveOn to be 'Sanders people'.  They are certainly Soros people (else they would not exist as a group) but that they are doing Sanders no favors in the scheme of things.

When I started looking into the European 'immigrant' issue, there seemed to be compelling evidence that Soros funded organizations were producing 'how to' guides showing routes to different European countries and distributing them around N.Africa and the Middle East.  Interesting.  The guy does seem to 'think big.'

Ok. Let's say that sanders himself is a soros puppet. That would more appropriate. Do you remember why moveon.org was created in 1998? Soros $$ is behind both now.

Ok. Let's say that wilikin himself is a Trumpet. That would more appropriate
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:03:22 PM

The 'cui bono' principle leads me to question whether it is appropriate to consider BLM and MoveOn to be 'Sanders people'.  They are certainly Soros people (else they would not exist as a group) but that they are doing Sanders no favors in the scheme of things.

When I started looking into the European 'immigrant' issue, there seemed to be compelling evidence that Soros funded organizations were producing 'how to' guides showing routes to different European countries and distributing them around N.Africa and the Middle East.  Interesting.  The guy does seem to 'think big.'

At least your brother won't be on the FBI wanted list...

Moloch

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:06:56 PM

Why do you have a crush on my brother?

I thought Trumpeteers hated fags...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:16:33 PM

But fags do not hate TRUMP. Unlike you.

https://twitter.com/nero/status/682305589293223937

Milo is a big TRUMP supporter and, yes, he is gay.

Skin color. Who you go in bed with... Why are those things bother you that much anyway? We know who are the unhinged. That's all the violent people with the bernie signs

Harpy will eat you up now...

Moloch

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:17:30 PM

Skin color. Who you go in bed with... Why are those things bother you that much anyway? We know who are the unhinged. That's all the violent people with the bernie signs

You had me at Butt Fags

Would that be considered a Freudian slip, or a double entendre?
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:21:45 PM

You had me at Butt Fags

A butt joke... How old are you?
Yes. I had you. And without any vaseline to help you out with the pain... 

Berniebots. They hate America and everything it represents. You should admit it. You've already did that much in the past.

Moloch

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:57:37 PM

You had me at Butt Fags

Berniebots. They hate America and everything it represents. You should admit it. You've already did that much in the past.

You only hurt the one you love when you put sand in the vaseline...

For a guy that spends all day jerking off to Trump... You should know better
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:02:20 AM

You had me at Butt Fags

You only hurt the one you love when you put sand in the vaseline...

For a guy that spends all day jerking off to Trump... You should know better

#Feeltheberning

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/708800227994537984

TRUMP's MEAT...

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:06:58 AM

The American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails Trump's meat...

It seems like all he ever talks about during debates these days is his penis... classy... not very presidential to talk get defensive about the size of your penis...

Donald Trump defends size of his penis
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:12:30 AM

I think we have all heard more than enough about Trump's meat...

It seems like all he ever talks about during debates these days is his penis... classy... not very presidential to talk about your penis

Donald Trump defends size of his penis
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/

I was watching the periscope link I shared earlier. A couple of berniebots were chanting "TRUMP HAS SMALL HANDS!"...  Cheesy

I forgot all about rubio's hands attack, until the drones reminded me of it.

You should check the periscope link out and see your brothers in arm, in full cerebral action.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:06:19 AM

Some 78 year old dude sucker punched a protester/disrupter at a Trump rally a few days ago.  I think it fair to call a person who sneaks in then times a disruption to be a disrupter where people who show up and display their stuff in an up-front manner would be 'protesters'. 

Anyway, what the old dude did was wrong and he should be prosecuted as I see it.  What he said about it was even more wrong.  Trump has made some statement that he is thinking about paying the guy's court costs.  I think that this is politically unwise, and given the nature of the incident, possibly unjustified...except that Trump made the mistake earlier in his campaign of endorsing such actions. 

Here is my suggestion for Trump to recover:

- State that he sees a lot of violence from people disrupting his events.

- States that he thinks it is unfair when such people face no actions while his supporters do.

- States that his people are being cheated out of enjoying a peaceful rally which they took the time and energy to attend.

- States that it is unfair that more is not known about any organizations which are supporting systematic disruptions of his events.  And especially that the information is not reported in the media.

- States that until these injustices are addressed he cannot stand by and see his supporters treated differently under the law than others so he will go ahead and help the old guy in his legal defense, even if the old guy's actions were stupid, until such time as some of the problem which are engineered against him and his supporters are dealt with fairly.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:12:57 PM

Back to the thead title, what the professionals apparently call 'earned media', I call 'trolling'.

The image is 'bought' vs 'earned' by candidate.  Is generated so it doesn't clip and I'm too lazy to do the screencap thing, but one gets a sense of what I'm talking about.  Story:  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/16/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html?_r=0

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:08:34 PM

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:29:49 AM

So, Ohio goes to Kasich.  Trump gets Florida which is no surprise.  The non-winner-takes-all states look mostly ho-hum for Trump.

The big news to me is that the Replublican establishment is thinking about a third-party.  The goal would be to split the vote and get Hillary in.  The options from here seem to be that Trump wins the primaries outright and the Republicans cut his legs out, or they do a brokered where both Trump and Cruz get hosed.

On the Democrat side, Bernie 'felt the burn' again by having the Soros funded hooligans who broke up Trump's rally blamed on him while Clinton smiles all the way to a blow-out in most or all of the states on the block today.

It should be abundantly clear that 2016 is Establishment Globalists vs. Americans.  Here is the strategy I would suggest to overcome the odds.

- Trump tells the Repubican party to fuck themselves whether he wins the nomination outright or not.

- Forms a third-party himself.

- Enlists both Sanders and Cruz if possible.  They are both going to have establishment tire-tracks on their carcasses anyway.  And both are probably closer to Americans than they are to Globalists.

aardvark15

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:51:30 AM

So, Ohio goes to Kasich.  Trump gets Florida which is no surprise.  The non-winner-takes-all states look mostly ho-hum for Trump.

The big news to me is that the Replublican establishment is thinking about a third-party.  The goal would be to split the vote and get Hillary in.  The options from here seem to be that Trump wins the primaries outright and the Republicans cut his legs out, or they do a brokered where both Trump and Cruz get hosed.

On the Democrat side, Bernie 'felt the burn' again by having the Soros funded hooligans who broke up Trump's rally blamed on him while Clinton smiles all the way to a blow-out in most or all of the states on the block today.

It should be abundantly clear that 2016 is Establishment Globalists vs. Americans.  Here is the strategy I would suggest to overcome the odds.

- Trump tells the Repubican party to fuck themselves whether he wins the nomination outright or not.

- Enlists both Sanders and Cruz if possible.  They are both going to have establishment tire-tracks on their carcasses anyway.  And both are probably closer to Americans than they are to Globalists.

That's interesting, but I don't see Trump and Sanders teaming up.  Maybe Trump and Cruz.  I also don't see Trump wanting to be second on a ticket.  I could even see Sanders running as an independent separately from Trump to make it a 4-way race.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:19:34 AM

That's interesting, but I don't see Trump and Sanders teaming up.  Maybe Trump and Cruz.  I also don't see Trump wanting to be second on a ticket.  I could even see Sanders running as an independent separately from Trump to make it a 4-way race.

Firstly, Trump would not be 2nd on the ticket.  Sanders would never win so it would be futile.  Not enough communist indoctrination yet...give it 4 more years though...

There may not be as much difference between Trump and Sanders as some people think.  Consider:

- Trump once suggested paying off the national debt by a one-time tax on the super-rich (e.g., himself.)

- Trump has said in no uncertain terms that nobody will go without health care no matter what.

- Less than 10 years ago Sanders was anti-immigration to the point where he didn't even welcome guest-workers, much less illegals.  That is to the right of Trump's supposedly outrageous stance on the subject and says something about his basic preference for American citizens.

- Most pinko's of today are empowered by the one-worlders (e.g., Soros) who are jacking them off for political convenience.  (Edit: Their end goal is a corporate owned one-world Technocracy.)  Sanders was a pinko before that dynamic was strong.  Thus, he might well be a 'real' socialist which is not mutually exclusive with being an American.

What the globalists are trying to do is to 'synchronize' all regions of the world so that they will mesh.  This means transferring middle-class American wealth to the developing world.  This achieves three goals:

- Bringing the US mean down

- Bringing the desperately poor in other areas up.

- Bringing society to a state of hive-mind worker bees who are happy in their 'mega-region' honeycomb with a few controllers at the top.  Middle-class is empowered by their wealth and thus threaten the hive structure and must go.

Obama has been focused on the above agenda and quite successful.  'free trade' is the biggest tool in the toolbox.  I believe that Trump understands this dynamic and the statements he makes reflect this.  Sanders may be able to see the trap before it's to late and may not be on-board if he does.  As I say, his 'socialist' views would probably be better served under Trump's plan than under the one-worlder's thumb.  I would not know of course.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 03:38:36 AM

Trump and his strategists aren't smart for this single reason: His attitude / persona will keep him from getting elected.

If he could keep it cool, not talk shit to so many people, not be an asshole, he'd have the Republican party plus all the Independents and swing voters. Instead, he's forcing the electorate to choose whether they're voting FOR his policies (his tax policy sounds legit) or voting AGAINST his asshole character.

It's that simple.

Hopefully the Republican party dissolves regardless of what happens...they're hypocritical fundamental views aren't resonating with the majority any longer. We need a new financial party in the US.
Hizzmoot

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:59:49 AM

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin are the same kinds of people. They could easly communicate to each other. Trump would invite Putin for Whiskey, Putin will do the same but with vodka and they could even be friends Tongue Both of them dont give a fuck. They would say directly whats goin on, with out any additional phrases, nice words and so on.

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:16:02 AM

The poll is to see who agrees with me that Trump and/or his strategists are this smart.

If people think the strategies are smart it means they're not. Cause if a strategy is smart you're not supposed to se it Wink

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:17:26 AM

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin are the same kinds of people. They could easly communicate to each other. Trump would invite Putin for Whiskey, Putin will do the same but with vodka and they could even be friends Tongue Both of them dont give a fuck. They would say directly whats goin on, with out any additional phrases, nice words and so on.
They would directly insult each other and start nuclear war

I put a small correction, here it's better Wink

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄