Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Trump a master troll who baited the left wing with his meat?
Yes - 5 (55.6%)
No - 4 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk/vote about Donald Trump's MEAT!  (Read 1810 times)
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:06:16 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 08:20:57 PM by practicaldreamer

Nigel Farage.

Nigel Farage is the Uk Independance Party's front man. Right time, right place. He isn't a political genius, nor are his people. They're playing an opportune hand, yes - but you can only do it once. UKIP came from out of nowhere to gain 12.6% of the vote at the last general election, which was, well, remarkable.

But in truth this result had more to do with the electorates disillusionment with establishment politics than Nigel Farage as a charismatic leader or any grand plan by his PR team. After all, Nigel Farage is establishment, albeit with a renegade gilding. As is Donald Trump. A gilding that will wash off in the first heavy rain. They are both reactionary, conservative and self serving - Trump probably more so than Farage.

The opportune hand, the opportunity, is the absolute economic cataclysm and attendant closed shop elitist political kleptocracy that, between them, are riding roughshod over liberty,equality and fraternity as we speak. The ECB's top man worries about the effect his very own QE might have on economic equality.

Nigel Farage is a 2 dimensional cock - as is Donald Trump. Two cocks pumped up with water and hormones, masturbated at the sight of their own meat in a mirror.

You've Been Trumped

edit. with hindsight TVBCOF's op is really about the "renegade gilding", and I didn't really go into that. All I'd say is that in the UK if you put yourself (politically) in the public domain and you aren't public school, Oxford or Cambridge educated, if your partner isn't in PR/the City, if you don't have an non executive position with a FTSE 250 company, if your gay cousin isn't at RADA etc etc etc, then you are a renegade.
"Renegade" is a very supplicant cow to be milked right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:59:06 PM

Bernie will win, you are a fool to think Hillary will be up against Trump

I don't feel that she will and I've made my prediction that it will be Biden.  He is just wrapping up the mandatory visit to Israel which all future U.S. presidents must go through.

I suspect that is on such a journey the candidate learns with precision what the Israelis have on them.  A benefit of owning key elements of the communications infrastructure of a nation.

I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but I don't think Biden is even running... how could he possibly win the nomination?

This is fairly straightforward:

1) Hillary wins the primaries.

2) Lynch pretends to start the process of investigating the e-mail thing.

3) Hillary uses it to gracefully bow out.

4) Democrat party bosses replace her with anyone they like.

Sanders was an Independent who attached himself to the Democratic franchise of Establishment, Inc.  Just as did Trump with the Republican franchise.  Neither franchise appreciated it, but the Democratic party is more disciplined at this time.  This discipline waxes and wanes within both franchises as the years drift by.  It's fascinating (and maddening) to observe.

Interesting scenario.  But what about this one:

1)  Bernie makes a comeback and gets enough delegates to secure the nomination

2)  The democratic super delegates panic and choose Hillary instead

3)  Trump gets the most delegates for the republicans but not 50%

4)  The republicans panic and choose John Kasich via a brokered convention

5)  Bernie and Trump both decide to run as independents so we have a 4 way presidential race
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:28:18 AM

5)  Bernie and Trump both decide to run as independents so we have a 4 way presidential race

That would be interesting, but not outside the realm of possibility.  Trump seemed to have anticipated needing to give the Republicans the finger when he would not promise to stay with the party in one of the first debates.  I was not watching the debates or researching the candidates back then.

I doubt that the scenario of both the Dems and the Reps shit-canning the real winner is very likely.  Mainly because I believe that the Dems would be fine with a Kasiec or Rubio and the Reps would be fine with a Hillary.  As I say, I see both parties as simply stand-up cut-outs for the same organization and they only exist to fool the sheep into believing that we are part of the process.  This is not idle rhetoric on my part; I truly believe it to be the case.

I only have two burning questions at this point (and the 'Sanders' part is just academic as I mentioned.)

- Are Trump and Sanders _really_ 'outsiders'?

- Even if they are, can enough pressure be brought to bear to bring them to heel?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:36:29 AM

- Even if they are, can enough pressure be brought to bear to bring them to heel?

The superpredators superdelegates?
be48d782

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:27:02 AM

There is something called 'Branding'.

Even you iPhone is 'Branding'. They are not made by Apple but Foxconn. Most of the stuff you buy are just products from elsewhere and branded.

Trump Steaks are real, they are just branded products.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:29:14 AM

That would be interesting, but not outside the realm of possibility.  Trump seemed to have anticipated needing to give the Republicans the finger when he would not promise to stay with the party in one of the first debates.  I was not watching the debates or researching the candidates back then.

I doubt that the scenario of both the Dems and the Reps shit-canning the real winner is very likely.  Mainly because I believe that the Dems would be fine with a Kasiec or Rubio and the Reps would be fine with a Hillary.  As I say, I see both parties as simply stand-up cut-outs for the same organization and they only exist to fool the sheep into believing that we are part of the process.  This is not idle rhetoric on my part; I truly believe it to be the case.

I only have two burning questions at this point (and the 'Sanders' part is just academic as I mentioned.)

The sanders people (blm) have soros as their sugar daddy. He is not an outsider.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:41:45 PM

The sanders people (blm) have soros as their sugar daddy. He is not an outsider.

I forgot moveon.org, funded by george soros too.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:43:42 PM

The 'cui bono' principle leads me to question whether it is appropriate to consider BLM and MoveOn to be 'Sanders people'.  They are certainly Soros people (else they would not exist as a group) but that they are doing Sanders no favors in the scheme of things.

When I started looking into the European 'immigrant' issue, there seemed to be compelling evidence that Soros funded organizations were producing 'how to' guides showing routes to different European countries and distributing them around N.Africa and the Middle East.  Interesting.  The guy does seem to 'think big.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:56:32 PM

The 'cui bono' principle leads me to question whether it is appropriate to consider BLM and MoveOn to be 'Sanders people'.  They are certainly Soros people (else they would not exist as a group) but that they are doing Sanders no favors in the scheme of things.

When I started looking into the European 'immigrant' issue, there seemed to be compelling evidence that Soros funded organizations were producing 'how to' guides showing routes to different European countries and distributing them around N.Africa and the Middle East.  Interesting.  The guy does seem to 'think big.'

Ok. Let's say that sanders himself is a soros puppet. That would more appropriate. Do you remember why moveon.org was created in 1998? Soros $$ is behind both now.

Moloch

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:58:10 PM

The 'cui bono' principle leads me to question whether it is appropriate to consider BLM and MoveOn to be 'Sanders people'.  They are certainly Soros people (else they would not exist as a group) but that they are doing Sanders no favors in the scheme of things.

When I started looking into the European 'immigrant' issue, there seemed to be compelling evidence that Soros funded organizations were producing 'how to' guides showing routes to different European countries and distributing them around N.Africa and the Middle East.  Interesting.  The guy does seem to 'think big.'

Ok. Let's say that sanders himself is a soros puppet. That would more appropriate. Do you remember why moveon.org was created in 1998? Soros $$ is behind both now.

Ok. Let's say that wilikin himself is a Trumpet. That would more appropriate
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:03:22 PM

The 'cui bono' principle leads me to question whether it is appropriate to consider BLM and MoveOn to be 'Sanders people'.  They are certainly Soros people (else they would not exist as a group) but that they are doing Sanders no favors in the scheme of things.

When I started looking into the European 'immigrant' issue, there seemed to be compelling evidence that Soros funded organizations were producing 'how to' guides showing routes to different European countries and distributing them around N.Africa and the Middle East.  Interesting.  The guy does seem to 'think big.'

At least your brother won't be on the FBI wanted list...

Moloch

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:06:56 PM

Why do you have a crush on my brother?

I thought Trumpeteers hated fags...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:16:33 PM

But fags do not hate TRUMP. Unlike you.

https://twitter.com/nero/status/682305589293223937

Milo is a big TRUMP supporter and, yes, he is gay.

Skin color. Who you go in bed with... Why are those things bother you that much anyway? We know who are the unhinged. That's all the violent people with the bernie signs

Harpy will eat you up now...

Moloch

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:17:30 PM

Skin color. Who you go in bed with... Why are those things bother you that much anyway? We know who are the unhinged. That's all the violent people with the bernie signs

You had me at Butt Fags

Would that be considered a Freudian slip, or a double entendre?
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:21:45 PM

You had me at Butt Fags

A butt joke... How old are you?
Yes. I had you. And without any vaseline to help you out with the pain... 

Berniebots. They hate America and everything it represents. You should admit it. You've already did that much in the past.

Moloch

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:57:37 PM

You had me at Butt Fags

Berniebots. They hate America and everything it represents. You should admit it. You've already did that much in the past.

You only hurt the one you love when you put sand in the vaseline...

For a guy that spends all day jerking off to Trump... You should know better
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:02:20 AM

You had me at Butt Fags

You only hurt the one you love when you put sand in the vaseline...

For a guy that spends all day jerking off to Trump... You should know better

#Feeltheberning

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/708800227994537984

TRUMP's MEAT...

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:06:58 AM

The American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails Trump's meat...

It seems like all he ever talks about during debates these days is his penis... classy... not very presidential to talk get defensive about the size of your penis...

Donald Trump defends size of his penis
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:12:30 AM

I think we have all heard more than enough about Trump's meat...

It seems like all he ever talks about during debates these days is his penis... classy... not very presidential to talk about your penis

Donald Trump defends size of his penis
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/

I was watching the periscope link I shared earlier. A couple of berniebots were chanting "TRUMP HAS SMALL HANDS!"...  Cheesy

I forgot all about rubio's hands attack, until the drones reminded me of it.

You should check the periscope link out and see your brothers in arm, in full cerebral action.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:06:19 AM

Some 78 year old dude sucker punched a protester/disrupter at a Trump rally a few days ago.  I think it fair to call a person who sneaks in then times a disruption to be a disrupter where people who show up and display their stuff in an up-front manner would be 'protesters'. 

Anyway, what the old dude did was wrong and he should be prosecuted as I see it.  What he said about it was even more wrong.  Trump has made some statement that he is thinking about paying the guy's court costs.  I think that this is politically unwise, and given the nature of the incident, possibly unjustified...except that Trump made the mistake earlier in his campaign of endorsing such actions. 

Here is my suggestion for Trump to recover:

- State that he sees a lot of violence from people disrupting his events.

- States that he thinks it is unfair when such people face no actions while his supporters do.

- States that his people are being cheated out of enjoying a peaceful rally which they took the time and energy to attend.

- States that it is unfair that more is not known about any organizations which are supporting systematic disruptions of his events.  And especially that the information is not reported in the media.

- States that until these injustices are addressed he cannot stand by and see his supporters treated differently under the law than others so he will go ahead and help the old guy in his legal defense, even if the old guy's actions were stupid, until such time as some of the problem which are engineered against him and his supporters are dealt with fairly.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: