Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Trump a master troll who baited the left wing with his meat?
Yes - 5 (55.6%)
No - 4 (44.4%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk/vote about Donald Trump's MEAT!  (Read 1810 times)
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:24:24 AM

I propose that Donald Trump has 'trolled his way to the top' (borrowed from tomonews) and has relatively carefully planned certain actions a couple of moves out.  One of these was the 'fascist salute' thing.  One night he did it one way which was harmless and funny.  The next night he did it a different way which was even more in harmless and fun.  Fairly quickly a bunch of left-leaning imbeciles jumped on it and tried to make it into a Hitler thing.  Trump then proceeded to make these people look petty and stupid and he continues to do it to this day.  That's how I see it at least.

Now the meat thing.  Romney started out by dis'n Trump steaks as a failed business venture.  Now the fun begins.  Trump responds with his press conference which resembled Home Shopping Network where he displayed all of the wares that Romney had hit on.  Including streaks.

Of course it is true that 'Trump Steaks' sold at the Sharper Image was a failure and defunct.  Trump seems to have purchased the steaks at a grocery, though one that one of his hotels or whatever uses for their kitchen from time to time.  Tactical error?  I argue not.  It was certain that reporters would figure out the 'scam' right away.  They even left the vendor's wrapper on the steaks just to help out.

I suggest that Trump (or someone in his campaign) realised that they could get the entire left-leaning media hyperventilating about his meat and looking like the poster child of desperate losers grasping at trivialities to smear him.  This will pay dividends as more important things come up later and people have become accustom to the idiocy of his detractors in the press.  He also may have calculated (correctly) that the Left has been completely conditioned for the war-on-cows by the agenda-21 nonsense and the sight of red cow flesh would drive them into a blind rage.

The poll is to see who agrees with me that Trump and/or his strategists are this smart.

----

As I was developing this theory, it occurred to me that a great punch-line would be something like "{Hillary|Biden|whoever} just doesn't seem to be able to keep their mind off my meat."  Sure enough, at the start of the debate tonight, Anderson Cooper just had to interject something about Trump's meat, and it wasn't even that graceful.  When I saw that, I went looking for an image of Cooper looking gay.  In doing so I ran across the fact that the guy really is gay!  I had not realized this.  My 'gaydar' never did work very well.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:03:16 AM

You cannot plan for everything and all the journalists are scrutinizing his every action. Most of the offhand remarks he makes are his genuine, bigoted and ugly feelings. I would say it is more likely that a large portion of the populace in America think that his opinions are real. The true and more difficult path is mostly the opposite direction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:48:37 AM

I also heard that the bottled water is not really his company.  It's supposedly a company that allows other to buy the water and put their on label on it.  I have no problem with this, but I wish Trump would just not worry about what Romney said.  I think Trump looks worse by binging out props.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:08:56 PM

oh god those steaks looked good. I'm getting sort of tired of Sam's rotisserie chicken (which is all I can afford at the moment since I can make 3 to 4 meals out of it) Smiley

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:54:13 PM

oh god those steaks looked good. I'm getting sort of tired of Sam's rotisserie chicken (which is all I can afford at the moment since I can make 3 to 4 meals out of it) Smiley

"Believe me- I understand steaks, it's my favorite food!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw

Smiley

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:05:24 PM

I don't understand how Trump defends his failed companies by faking their products?

The meat was bought at the store, the water was simply re-labeled, even the magazine was not "Trump Magazine"

What a douchebag... he should have given a speech instead of getting all defensive like that... looks bad
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:22:53 PM

I don't understand how Trump defends his failed companies by faking their products?

The meat was bought at the store, the water was simply re-labeled, even the magazine was not "Trump Magazine"

What a douchebag... he should have given a speech instead of getting all defensive like that... looks bad

The meat looks delicious. You can buy it right now with your brother's credit card.

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:27:31 PM

The meat looks delicious. You can buy it right now with your brother's credit card.

Where can I buy these lovely non-Trump steaks?  Certainly not DonaldJTrump.com

Trump only sells stickers, hats, and t-shirts on his website... no meat, water or magazines
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:29:35 PM

Where can I buy these lovely non-Trump steaks?  Certainly not DonaldJTrump.com

You certainly do not need my help to feed you now, do you?

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:33:24 PM

Are you retarded?

Fuck off troll
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:35:27 PM

Are you retarded?

Fuck off troll

You are too emotional. Have some TRUMP WATER
 Smiley

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:17:28 PM

Where can I buy these lovely non-Trump steaks?  Certainly not DonaldJTrump.com

Smiley

Moloch seems to be 'feeling the bern' pretty strongly.  That suggests that if your have a job, the answer is probably 'Yes'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:39:25 PM

I stumbled across across a review of Obama Steaks:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxqsxQcJ7c

If you are among the swelling ranks of the outer party, pick one up when buying razor blades and enjoy it with a nice shot of Victory gin.

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:40:20 PM

The newest poll shows Bernie beating Trump in a landslide (18%!)...

General Election: Trump vs. Sanders    NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl    Sanders 55, Trump 37    Sanders +18

Suck it bitches!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:47:48 PM

General Election: Trump vs. Sanders    NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl    Sanders 55, Trump 37    Sanders +18

Suck it bitches!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html

So what? Sanders is utterly irrelevant.  Not because he is a bad candidate but because the Democrat machine is firing on all cylinders.  #FeelTheBernShaft

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:52:15 PM

Suck it bitches!

So what? Sanders is utterly irrelevant.  Not because he is a bad candidate but because the Democrat machine is firing on all cylinders.  #FeelTheBernShaft

People are coming around...

Bernie murdered Hillary in the last debate... expect more of that...

Bernie will win, you are a fool to think Hillary will be up against Trump

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:00:22 PM

I can see that you are still celebrating the primary results from Michigan. But please get back to your senses. There is absolutely no chance that Bernie is allowed to become the Democrat nominee.

Doesn't matter. Hitlery will be Trump's opponent in the POTUS elections. And Trump will sweep the floor with her.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:03:16 PM

I don't feel that she will and I've made my prediction that it will be Biden.  He is just wrapping up the mandatory visit to Israel which all future U.S. presidents must go through.

I suspect that is on such a journey the candidate learns with precision what the Israelis have on them.  A benefit of owning key elements of the communications infrastructure of a nation.

Moloch

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:23:21 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 06:39:22 PM by Moloch

I don't feel that she will and I've made my prediction that it will be Biden.  He is just wrapping up the mandatory visit to Israel which all future U.S. presidents must go through.

I suspect that is on such a journey the candidate learns with precision what the Israelis have on them.  A benefit of owning key elements of the communications infrastructure of a nation.

I might not be the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but I don't think Biden is even running... how could he possibly win the nomination?
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:41:11 PM

I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but I don't think Biden is even running... how could he possibly win the nomination?

This is fairly straightforward:

1) Hillary wins the primaries.

2) Lynch pretends to start the process of investigating the e-mail thing.

3) Hillary uses it to gracefully bow out.

4) Democrat party bosses replace her with anyone they like.

Sanders was an Independent who attached himself to the Democratic franchise of Establishment, Inc.  Just as did Trump with the Republican franchise.  Neither franchise appreciated it, but the Democratic party is more disciplined at this time.  This discipline waxes and wanes within both franchises as the years drift by.  It's fascinating (and maddening) to observe.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: