Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 10:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We missed the ETH train.  (Read 18234 times)
gizmoh
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:58:38 AM

I believe that most alt coins are a scam. Best of luck to all the ETH supports but I'm not touching that.

Touch it by shorting it at the right time, that's my plan for Eth!

How Ripple Rips you: "The founders of Ripple Labs created 100 billion XRP at Ripple's inception. No more can be created according to the rules of the Ripple protocol. Of the 100 billion created, 20 billion XRP were retained by the creators, seeders, venture capital companies and other founders. The remaining 80 billion were given to Ripple Labs. Ripple Labs intends to distribute and sell 55 of that 80 billion XRP to users and strategic partners. Ripple Labs also had a giveaway of under 200 million XRP (0.002% of all XRP) via World Community Grid that was later discontinued.[29] Ripple Labs will retain the remaining 25 billion"
darewaller

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:30:52 AM

I believe that most alt coins are a scam. Best of luck to all the ETH supports but I'm not touching that.

Touch it by shorting it at the right time, that's my plan for Eth!
Yes it will come back for those who have missed the the current bump. If you are you good in trade you can enter now by shorting it. ETH is not an exception for bump and dump scenarios.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:37:09 AM

I can't tell a lie. I'm outraged and confused about it. And kind of sleepy. Sad

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:33:45 AM

funny thing is that they are only pumping it to have more amount of bitcoin in their wallet

i doubt anyone of them investing in ethereum is doing it because he believe in the coin

don't make me laugh it's all about increase your bitcoin stash
8up

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:49:37 AM

I like the sentiment in this thread. Early-adopter-denialism in its purest form. LOL

P.S. I expect the crypto ecosystem to grow to 45 billion this year. Bitcoin however will only represent 1/3 to 1/2 of the marketcap!
P.P.S. Ethereum is in a much to clear bubble - it will rally on for a little bit and crash hard - expecting a second bubble in late 2016.

Always wrong until not.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:51:59 AM

Steam Engine Mega Swan Maple Syrup Beach Party!

You know I'm down for THAT. Cool

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:51:05 AM

Why is this shitcoin getting pumped and added to bitfinex?
I'm thinking about trying heroin.
I could buy that sjit for 2 dolla / corn but missed the train because that shit was centralized.

It's more of a bubble than your name. It will crash as all bubbles do and it will be fun.

Of course it will clash for sure, all alt coins looks like thing for others to manipulate price so they'll get money, i don't think that etherium is diffrent, looks really same like other new alt coins
UngratefulTony

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:54:52 AM

Why is this shitcoin getting pumped and added to bitfinex?
I'm thinking about trying heroin.
I could buy that sjit for 2 dolla / corn but missed the train because that shit was centralized.

It's more of a bubble than your name. It will crash as all bubbles do and it will be fun.

Of course it will clash for sure, all alt coins looks like thing for others to manipulate price so they'll get money, i don't think that etherium is diffrent, looks really same like other new alt coins

Girls doing things, those watching... suspect nothing.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:56:19 AM

No matter if the price gets pumped to 0.05BTC or dumped down to 0.01BTC again, the real winner is Vitalik and his clan, and some whales behind that. And don't forget Poloniex. They have been generating at least 100BTC per day only from fees. Not bad isn't it?
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:01:14 AM

All of this is because of small blockists
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:14:38 AM

Come on dude!
You know that this is a shitty comment right?!
Blocksize has nothing to do with that.
And when people realize that Ethereum is much difficult to scale than Bitcoin is I wanna see how they react each other in terms of solutions to that.
Ethereum gets pumped like crazy and a few ones will be the winner when it starts to dive.

Imo it is all about accumulating more and more Bitcoin for the long run.Ethereum will not be the new no.1 crypto.
I can not see this happen sorry.
But definitely congratz to the guys who are riding this train.Get out in time and enjoy your profits. Wink
8up

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:16:24 AM

Come on dude!
And when people realize that Ethereum is much difficult to scale than Bitcoin is I wanna see how they react each other in terms of solutions to that.
Ethereum gets pumped like crazy and a few ones will be the winner when it starts to dive.

Imo it is all about accumulating more and more Bitcoin for the long run.Ethereum will not be the new no.1 crypto.
But definitely congratz to the guys who are riding this train.Get out in time and enjoy your profits. Wink

Congratz. You just described the view of the 99.99% on bitcoin.

Always wrong until not.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:26:53 AM

Come on dude!

Yeah yeah!
As I said enjoy your wave.Really!
Bitcoin's roadmap is out and clear.The ones who switch to alts because they gave up might regret that in the next few months.
I say let's wait and see.
However I prefer to hold the BTC I have. Smiley
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:37:47 AM

I have to admit, it's an insane ETH pump all together. Didn't see it coming that it's so easy to create money just out of air.

But that's crypto sometimes, I guess.
watashi-kokoto

Activity: 687
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:03:24 AM

Lel who cares, the smart money will cash out to Bitcoin eventually

8up

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:04:06 AM

Come on dude!

Yeah yeah!
As I said enjoy your wave.Really!
Bitcoin's roadmap is out and clear.The ones who switch to alts because they gave up might regret that in the next few months.
I say let's wait and see.
However I prefer to hold the BTC I have. Smiley

PSA: I boarded the Ethereum train @ $0.8 - and declare my exit now. I will re-invest later (after the dump) - expecting Ethereum to be on par with bitcoin in late 2016.

Always wrong until not.
defined

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:09:40 AM

ETH seems like it has some potential, but I have a feeling it is going to end up being a massive bubble and eventually collapse.
I think you are right. For its potential there is no need to go up this fast, that is only speculation.
8up

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:11:15 AM

ETH seems like it has some potential, but I have a feeling it is going to end up being a massive bubble and eventually collapse.
I think you are right. For its potential there is no need to go up this fast, that is only speculation.

+1

Always wrong until not.
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:14:21 AM

Come on dude!

Small blockists are evil.

Rotator

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:07:55 PM

This topic belongs to altcoins discussions. Undecided

I don't believe anything related to ETH. This is very good coordinated HYPE and nothing more.
 I congratulate those who are smart and earned their money and exited on time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: