Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161259 times)
sky0910 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:56:47 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:01:27 AM

you cna do on 1broker, speculatig on the value, i'm currently playing there in the range 400-450, but i'm not good either, currently going long for 440-450

or you cna buy cheap altcoin and wait for the price to increase
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:29:23 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

if you want to multiply your bitcoin with trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. mostly because of the way they rise. which can help you make a 2x-10x profit in a short time.

but also you can start trading with the smallest amount possible if you don't want to risk and just learn at first. there are exchangers that let you trade as small as 500 satoshi worth of bitcoin.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:57:35 AM

much better to go around this forums just stay away from hyip and ponzi offer trading is not that easy I guess you need to do your homework first best start with small amount just try to trade alt and understand the movement by time pass by you might understand everything just keep focus if you really want to earn. good luck

khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:07:34 AM

you can deposit also a little amount in some exchange but every one has a limit for each trade.
and remember when you want withdrawal your btc/alt coins you need a decent amount.
Likewise yobit ask 0.0002 for each time you ask a btc withdraw.
If you play with 0.001 , + 0.0001 for tx fees when you deposit, you need at least 40% to get a 10% "cash".

With 0.01 with same percentage you get 37% "cash"!!!

Then more you play (invest) more you can save if you get a good catch.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:14:57 AM

buy or mine was alt coin. be the first to get the ICO. 80% are believed to be the first to be able to multiply their coin. you should be trading alt coin if your funds are limited.
bitraine

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:35:30 PM

i  am a newbie also in trading , i trade altcoins, i started at 0.01 btc and so far  so good i am gaining small profits. in my understanding about trading is buy low sell high , choose  an alts that you think that have the potential to pump, doing some research may help before you buy.
BitTyro

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:47:32 PM

As you know nothing about trading, its best to start educating yourself first before jumping into any trading site. Read their FAQ section so you know what you are doing. Don't just blindly buy any coin out there without doing some research on that particular crypto.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:26:54 PM

the good thing about trading bitcoin and altcoins is that you can start with the very smallest amounts that are even lower than 1 cent.

so don't listen to anyone, just start trading and learn with your small amount because if you invest big and lose you will lose hope.

but in time when you have learned how to make a good profit you can increase your investment.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:30:31 PM

the good thing about trading bitcoin and altcoins is that you can start with the very smallest amounts that are even lower than 1 cent.

so don't listen to anyone, just start trading and learn with your small amount because if you invest big and lose you will lose hope.

but in time when you have learned how to make a good profit you can increase your investment.

learning is a good tip... but with small amounts you can test market depth or other economic rules...
seems easy trading but for a lot of people is more like betting (casual) Wink

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:40:24 AM

Think Ether-BTC may be the most liquid and volatile crypto pair right now. You could try to trade up and down the pair, If you are good, there is coin to be made here

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 11:48:46 AM

If would say put a low buy order in on a top volume coin (Xrp, ETH, nxt, ect,) and sell at a 5-10% gain. Back in the day I could do that 3-4 times a day. Might try arbitrary trading too on a top volume coin.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:54:53 AM

i'm newbie too  Grin, if  i'm trading i make choice the altcoin down under 30% and volume btc min. 0.5 BTC.
i usually trading on bittrex. becarefull before trading you must look about the coin, how much total supply the coin, volume market the coin and etc.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:17:23 AM

i'm newbie too  Grin, if  i'm trading i make choice the altcoin down under 30% and volume btc min. 0.5 BTC.
i usually trading on bittrex. becarefull before trading you must look about the coin, how much total supply the coin, volume market the coin and etc.

Yes indeed. You must make a little bit profit first. And than you can make more profit later in the future.
Bitcoin must be also more used. That is also very good with trading. So it will be more used.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:56:59 AM

Altcoin trading takes time and so patience is needed. it applies to traders with just a very small amount to play. its not fore everyone, its not easy to do and not like you get to earn $20 each day as well.
Those who are already in to it don't get to earn much unless they have enormous amount to invest that even just a raise of 0.000001 they get to earn still. my suggestion is to find better way to earn maybe learning a skill can help.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
simon66

Activity: 423

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:59:28 AM

The smaller the amount the easier trading is because you push markets less and can trade all in on low volume markets with big spreads.
BTCMarketMovers

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:32:55 AM

if you want to multiply your bitcoin with trading i think the best option is trading altcoins. mostly because of the way they rise. which can help you make a 2x-10x profit in a short time.

but also you can start trading with the smallest amount possible if you don't want to risk and just learn at first. there are exchangers that let you trade as small as 500 satoshi worth of bitcoin.

Agreed, I believe the easiest way to start, is simply to just start. However, as others have previously said patience is definitely needed.

When I started out mining on my GPU for just a few random coins here and there, I would trade those, and eventually a little would accumulate.
Also options like cloud mining can really help add up some starting base in btc or various altcoins.
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:07:11 PM

Agreed, I believe the easiest way to start, is simply to just start. However, as others have previously said patience is definitely needed.

When I started out mining on my GPU for just a few random coins here and there, I would trade those, and eventually a little would accumulate.
Also options like cloud mining can really help add up some starting base in btc or various altcoins.

I agree what you said is patience is definitely needed and alt coin GPU mining is also profitable if you are mining good coins but cloud mining i won recommend as this is also scam or your ROI will be very late so it is much better for you to get first full knowledge about trading then think of doing anything.
jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:20:24 PM

I usually mine altcoins and trade when they go up in price for btc Cheesy
That always seems to work very well.
Most coins rise in price a lot when they just started.
candy27

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:34:30 PM

Join a site like Poloniex that has a low minimum trade (about 10,000 satoshi). Then use some faucets to get your starting money. Then experiment, only risking 10,000 satoshi at a time (it's like risking 1 cent). Once after you are confident that you know what you are doing, should you trade with larger amounts. It's no big deal if a trade goes wrong and you lose the equivalent of 1 cent - but it hurts if it is several hundred dollars. So make your mistakes with small amounts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: