Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 2.5btc, have USD paypal. Will sign agreement and verify personal ID  (Read 1075 times)
eatmyshorts1 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:42:12 AM

Looking for best offer from a trusted vendor. I realize my account is new, but I am willing to work out a deal so that you and I are comfortable and happy with our transaction. Read my posts, I am no scammer, I am certainly a speculator though!

You: have a record of vending, be willing to chat with me prior to jumping into the transaction.

To comfort YOUR worries, I will draft a document with my identity attached and will sign, as proof that I intended the purchase with you, a verifiable document you could use to refute any potential chargeback (there won't be one since you'll provide the bitcoin). I will pay above market price for your convenience.

To comfort MY worries, I would like to complete the transaction in a sequence of smaller chunks, so that I am only risking you being a lying scoundrel in small pieces.

Please do respond! I will be online again in 4 hours looking to complete the transaction!
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2222

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:55:36 AM

Looking for best offer from a trusted vendor. I realize my account is new, but I am willing to work out a deal so that you and I are comfortable and happy with our transaction. Read my posts, I am no scammer, I am certainly a speculator though!

You: have a record of vending, be willing to chat with me prior to jumping into the transaction.

To comfort YOUR worries, I will draft a document with my identity attached and will sign, as proof that I intended the purchase with you, a verifiable document you could use to refute any potential chargeback (there won't be one since you'll provide the bitcoin). I will pay above market price for your convenience.

To comfort MY worries, I would like to complete the transaction in a sequence of smaller chunks, so that I am only risking you being a lying scoundrel in small pieces.

Please do respond! I will be online again in 4 hours looking to complete the transaction!

George Orwell had a name for what you just wrote - double speak

eatmyshorts1 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:58:22 AM

That's cute, but I'm not a scammer. Just desperate for bitcoin. How else am I supposed to get bitcoin? Please god someone tell me. My bank through coinbase is causing me to wait 5 business days for my order to arrive, and I need it tomorrow.
Jstalk

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 09:04:27 AM

That "agreement" and "verify personal ID" doesn`t guarantee anything.
Change the payment method.
Where are you from?
I guess your paypal is linked with bank account or no?

Timelord2067
Legendary

Merit: 2222

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:00:46 AM

That's cute, but I'm not a scammer. Just desperate for bitcoin. How else am I supposed to get bitcoin? Please god someone tell me. My bank through coinbase is causing me to wait 5 business days for my order to arrive, and I need it tomorrow.

PayPal? You might want to read this... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

suchmoon
Legendary

Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 03:29:51 PM

Coinbase offers instant buy up to $1000 if you're verified. Which frankly is much easier to do than your scheme proposed here.

Fail.
eatmyshorts1 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:26:37 PM

Okay, I've resolved to just not buy bitcoin.

How did my account get knocked in credibility? just for asking? I never transacted with anyone last night.

Also, for the record, I'm in the US, and Coinbase's instant purchase is rejecting all credit cards currently: https://community.coinbase.com/t/verified-credit-card-backup-stopped-working/10318/25

Skrill is currently banned in the US, and localbitcoin charges usurious rates.

Thanks for wasting my time with no information, wish I hadn't put the time into this post or this forum at all.

Deuces, won't be back.
suchmoon
Legendary

Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 04:48:16 PM

Okay, I've resolved to just not buy bitcoin.

How did my account get knocked in credibility? just for asking? I never transacted with anyone last night.

Also, for the record, I'm in the US, and Coinbase's instant purchase is rejecting all credit cards currently: https://community.coinbase.com/t/verified-credit-card-backup-stopped-working/10318/25

Skrill is currently banned in the US, and localbitcoin charges usurious rates.

Thanks for wasting my time with no information, wish I hadn't put the time into this post or this forum at all.

Deuces, won't be back.

Bullshit and you know it. There might be a problem with Chase cards but others work. I just tested it out by purchasing 0.01 BTC instantly and the authorization went through just fine.

So step off your high horse and do things the proper way. Get verified on Coinbase or wait 5 days. Don't come here expecting to bypass verifications (or "usurious" rates) that are there for a reason.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:43:50 AM

If you're willing to prove identity and stuff then im sure your paypal account should be "legit". If thats the case, then i see no issues in you withdrawing those paypal funds to your bank account and then purchasing via other means. If you're still insisting on using paypal then im sure we all know your real intention here.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:24:41 AM

www.circle.com will allow you to buy around 200$ USD. With time you might buy more if you keep buying regularly.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 02:22:20 AM

www.circle.com will allow you to buy around 200$ USD. With time you might buy more if you keep buying regularly.

If you get the Paypal 1% cash back debit card... it can be linked to your Circle account.

They Paypal card allows you to purchase $400 and $600 a day if you call them and ask them to up your limit for the day.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/debit-card

Circle allows $3,000 per week after you've done business with them for a while.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:23:19 AM

If you get the Paypal 1% cash back debit card... it can be linked to your Circle account.

They Paypal card allows you to purchase $400 and $600 a day if you call them and ask them to up your limit for the day.

They do not accept it and it's also stated somewhere on their website due to paypal being strictly against bitcoin. I tried with mine a while ago.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:54:18 PM

Even if he provides personal ID verification that does not prevent him from doing a chargeback.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3038

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 02:50:16 PM

I think you can get 2.5 btc here even you have agreement and  verified id.. unless if you want to convert your 2.5 btc to paypal funds
Because you have no power to reverse payment..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:43:49 PM

I think you can get 2.5 btc here even you have agreement and  verified id.. unless if you want to convert your 2.5 btc to paypal funds
Because you have no power to reverse payment..
I don't see how he can get 2.5 btc here using paypal as a payment method unless he is a trusted member.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 10:21:15 PM

They do not accept it and it's also stated somewhere on their website due to paypal being strictly against bitcoin. I tried with mine a while ago.

They absolutely do accept the Mastercard.  I use mine every week.

I never label anything in my Circle account because they look over everything, but all their service sees is numbers.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:55:29 PM

Your best bet is probably to use BitQuick.co and do a cash bank deposit.  Circle and Coinbase take a while to get your balance up (at least a month, usually more).  If you buy at BitQuick early in the morning usually you can get the best rates in the day.  If you go in the afternoon the offers are usually at a higher rate.

Another good option is Kraken.  Get your docs verified with them.  Then do a wire transfer from your bank.  Usually you have your account credited within a couple of hours.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 11:01:24 PM

Your best bet is probably to use BitQuick.co and do a cash bank deposit.  Circle and Coinbase take a while to get your balance up (at least a month, usually more).  If you buy at BitQuick early in the morning usually you can get the best rates in the day.  If you go in the afternoon the offers are usually at a higher rate.

Another good option is Kraken.  Get your docs verified with them.  Then do a wire transfer from your bank.  Usually you have your account credited within a couple of hours.

Buying from Circle using a linked Paypal 1% cashback Mastercard means the Bitcoins are available immediately and can be transferred off site.

Using Bitquick.co or LocalBitcoins (etc) with Paypal funds will still require a few days wait while PP sends the fund to your bank account.

Gemini.com is my go to place for purchasing Bitcoins with a wire transfer.

digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:21:02 PM

Circle will give you an initial limit of $300 per week so it won't get him the amount he wants.

BitQuick he can have his Bitcoin in a few hours if he deposits cash into someones bank account.

LocalBitcoin and most of the others he will have a hard time getting a decent rate with PayPal and may be flat out denied.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: