Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Picks Hit or Your Bitcoin Back!  (Read 440 times)
305sportspicks (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:22:00 PM

Hello!

I have been sports betting for several years now and have decided to get more into the consulting side of the industry-to help people make money. Smiley

How it works is simple. I do all the research, then offer a pick for one game in every sport everyday (NCAA Basketball, MLB, NBA, NHL, etc). Every pick is only $5 which is currently valued at BTC0.01. You tell me which sport you want for the day, send over the BTC.01 and I email you the pick. I offer packages such as a pick everyday for a week for a lower price per pick.

Here is the cool part-my picks are guaranteed. This means that if they do not hit, YOU WILL get your bitcoin back. You read that right.

Stop paying other people $20 plus for their picks that are not guaranteed.
Please feel free to email me at 305sportspicks@gmail.com or comment below if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 05:26:37 PM

So... where's your background info? You're a brand new account, and you're only giving us empty blanket statements.

Past history? Got anything?

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:39:19 PM

why i should pay for good pick if i can get that for free here? i think lot of people here have very good predictions during their sport betting
and i can follow their predictions for free also there is no guarantee in sport betting will won every pick
305sportspicks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:49:37 PM

So... where's your background info? You're a brand new account, and you're only giving us empty blanket statements.

Past history? Got anything?

Yes I am a brand new account here and understand why that might bring some questions. I have been buying and using bitcoins for months I just haven't really been involved in the community side of it. To answer your questions about my background-

I have loved sports for most of my teenage and adult life, when the fantasy craze got really big I started to get into that. I lost some money and won some money on draft kings, but haven't we all Grin After fantasy I started getting into more tradition sports betting. I realized that if people use proper money management, put in the time and research, and thought of sports betting as a business instead of a hobby or a way to pass spare time lots of money can be made. I like to compare sports betting to the stock market. Stockbrokers pick stocks (teams and picks) for their clients to make them money.

My goal is to make my players money on a consistent basis. Of course not every single one of my picks will be correct (any person that tells you otherwise is a liar) but if my players use money management and follow my picks, they will see a profit at the end of the week. The beauty of guaranteed picks is that for me to make money I have to make my players money.

Also all of my picks I wager my own money on  Smiley
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:53:41 PM

your offering the wager back or the 0.01 back ? from the tip if it loses ?

305sportspicks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:56:26 PM

why i should pay for good pick if i can get that for free here? i think lot of people here have very good predictions during their sport betting
and i can follow their predictions for free also there is no guarantee in sport betting will won every pick

People can find picks anywhere, everyone has a pick. The difference between me and other people is that my job is to make my players money. If they don't get their picks right, people lose money but nothing happens to them. If I get my picks wrong I lose clients. Its a incentive thing you know  Smiley
305sportspicks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:02:35 PM

your offering the wager back or the 0.01 back ? from the tip if it loses ?

If the pick I give to a client does not hit I refund them their 0.01.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:05:37 PM

What are the guarantees that you are going to refund the client's money?

Escrowing the bitcoins for refund might be a good option if you are fine with it Roll Eyes

305sportspicks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:16:20 PM

Escrowing the bitcoins for refund might be a good option if you are fine with it Roll Eyes

Can you explain to me how escrow works? I understand the concept of it (buyer and seller come to a third party to make sure each party recieves)
Does this site offer it?
305sportspicks (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:25:21 PM

OP UPDATE

I would definitely be willing to use escrow for this, it sounds like a great idea and facilitates trust  Smiley
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:38:12 PM

Can you explain to me how escrow works? I understand the concept of it (buyer and seller come to a third party to make sure each party recieves)
Does this site offer it?

Simple, you will just send some bitcoins enough for the refunds (if ever the pick lost) to a reputable escrow of this forum and that will guarantee that you are going to refund for real. Kindly check this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 for the list of trusted escrow service. I prefer SebastianJu

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:42:13 PM

OP you are so sure with your bet? wow how great you are maybe much better joining tipster competition you can earned a lot from them, with regarding to your offer maybe it is much better building first your name as a better or start first with providing free tips with a big odds therefore we can have enough money to join you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: