Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BayAreaCoins , Steven Steiner Possibly scamming  (Read 1230 times)
justbtcme (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:24:07 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 11:42:53 PM by justbtcme

The sum of many parts can be found here,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1401153.0
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:25:43 PM

-BayAreaCoins lies, manipulates and deceive people into buying into his shitcoins (Clams, Huntercoin, now FlorinCoin)

-Gave dooglus negative feedback because of his alleged insider trading with Clams but in fact BayAreaCoins is the one who encourage me to buy up Clams before the opening of just-dice.

-Abuses the trust system and falsely accusing people of scams but has no evidence to back up his story. Leaves negative feedback to anyone who points out his untrustworthy behavior and goes on a raging tantrum like you would expect a 12 year old to do.

-Goes back on his words numerous times
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.0

I truly believe in my hearts of hearts that Steven Steiner is going for a long con and will retaliate against any who gets in his way.

For his lies deception and manipulation that has costed me and countless other THOUSANDS of dollars, I make this thread to raise public awareness of this very untrustworthy and scammy degen.

You're nuts.. BAC is a stand up dude. 100%
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:53:57 PM

I truly believe in my hearts of hearts that Steven Steiner is going for a long con and will retaliate against any who gets in his way.
From the looks of it BAC is not attempting to accumulate increasingly large amounts of other people's money. Why would he not want to hold more and more of other people's money if he is planning a long con?
For his lies deception and manipulation that has costed me and countless other THOUSANDS of dollars,
1 - "costed" is not a word
2 - how exactly has he cost you any money at all? From the looks of it, you have cost him roughly $1,000 Roll Eyes
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 07:53:42 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 08:09:43 AM by TECSHARE

You shouldn't PM a bunch of people asking to remove BAC from their trust lists if you have a bullshit story like you do, it will just sink you deeper into the red pit of negative ratings. I am arguably one of the most vocal opponents of abusing the trust system on this forum, so I took you at your word and actually examined your claims as well as his. My conclusion is you are full of shit. Pay your debt weasel. Make a tax deductible donation to a charity of his choice, send BAC the receipt, and call it a day.

EDIT: I just got a retaliatory rating from justbtcme for negative rating him over his welshed bet to BAC. Apparently he thinks I deserve one but BAC doesn't? LOL. Everyone show him some love. Teach him...teach him all the way.
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:17:48 AM

You shouldn't PM a bunch of people asking to remove BAC from their trust lists if you have a bullshit story like you do, it will just sink you deeper into the red pit of negative ratings. I am arguably one of the most vocal opponents of abusing the trust system on this forum, so I took you at your word and actually examined your claims as well as his. My conclusion is you are full of shit. Pay your debt weasel. Make a tax deductible donation to a charity of his choice, send BAC the receipt, and call it a day.

EDIT: I just got a retaliatory rating from justbtcme for negative rating him over his welshed bet to BAC. Apparently he thinks I deserve one but BAC doesn't? LOL. Everyone show him some love. Teach him...teach him all the way.

You are the one who involved me in this. You only have yourself to blame.

You have two options.

1. Remove your retaliatory negative rating for me.

2. I go around and do what you did warning everyone who has ever traded with you about your behavior until you have no positive ratings left and a wall of red. The only difference between your messages and mine is I am not full of shit so people listen when I message them.

Your call.

Thanks for the offer. I actually PMed BAC earlier to apologize for overreacting. Fact is that his first and second neutral trust was justified and I should've left it as that and none of this would've play out the way it did.

I will remove my neg and delete the scam accusations, the liar poll, and other silly posts I've made if he agrees to let this go and remove his neg. I will also remove yours as well if you do the same for me.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 08:21:41 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 08:56:47 AM by TECSHARE

That red is NEVER coming off your trust you extortionist fuck. I promise. Your rating won't mean shit very shortly anyway. You should have taken my very generous offer. Last chance!

EDIT: Since we are posting PMs, I might as well post the one you sent me which is what involved me in this matter to begin with:

Hello,

I am here to inform you that a user on your trust list, BayAreaCoins, has an open scam accusation against him, see here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397403.0

He lies and distorts facts, accuse others without evidence and greatly abuse the trust system which encourage other scammers to follow his example. This is something that we should not endorse.

I believe that he is trying to pull a long con on this forum based on the numerous conversations I had with him in person.

I would like to respectfully request that you remove this user from your trust list until the scam accusations are resolve.

All the best,
JBM

justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:25:36 AM

That red is NEVER coming off your trust you extortionist fuck. I promise. Your rating won't mean shit very shortly anyway. You should have taken my very generous offer. Last chance!

Perhaps that's the reason why you were taken off default trust. Abusing the system yet proclaim to be a defender of it. You can do what you wish i feel that I've did nothing wrong.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:27:05 AM

... I've did nothing wrong.

Except for not paying up the 1,000$ ?
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:28:24 AM

That is incorrect. The debt was settled.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:30:22 AM

That is incorrect. The debt was settled.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.msg14180935#msg14180935
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 08:31:29 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 09:08:12 AM by TECSHARE

Perhaps that's the reason why you were taken off default trust. Abusing the system yet proclaim to be a defender of it. You can do what you wish i feel that I've did nothing wrong.

I don't give a good god damn what you think or feel. Plenty of thieves convince themselves of all kinds of horse shit. You welshed on a $1000 bet to BAC, he warned people about you, you reacted by trying to ruin his reputation, it back fired, SO YOU TRY TO RUIN MORE PEOPLE'S REPUTATIONS? You don't know when to quit digging your hole do you? Kiss all that green on your page goodbye forever. Say hello to LOTS OF RED.

You know what gets you the most negative ratings of all? Ripping off donations to a children's hospital:

Glad to see our coins are being auctioned for a good cause!
Although we wanted to point out, that some of these coins, for example the one in the fist picture with the damaged hologram and following address: DGzd678KD6VTXN7SPcDtKosZoM4fFWAwo4

Is not funded even though it is not marked with laser; Why is that? you may ask... They were damaged in shipping and promptly replaced with new ones, which were funded. So bear this in mind when bidding, we already had another user contact us because of that, he redeemed one of these "damaged" coins and claimed that it was unfunded...

Eh wasn't aware of that and thanks for the information.

Please keep this in mind when bidding.

The original owner of these coins should have pointed it out to you... looks like he did not tell anyone and sold them as funded...

These were the coins justbtcme sent to BAC to supposedly settle his debt he claims he doesn't owe now. He presented them as funded, and when BAC went to auction them off for charity, he was informed by the creator they were not funded because they were damaged. Way to rip off those sick kids.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:54:54 PM

EDIT: Since we are posting PMs, I might as well post the one you sent me which is what involved me in this matter to begin with:

Hello,

I am here to inform you that a user on your trust list, BayAreaCoins, has an open scam accusation against him, see here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397403.0

He lies and distorts facts, accuse others without evidence and greatly abuse the trust system which encourage other scammers to follow his example. This is something that we should not endorse.

I believe that he is trying to pull a long con on this forum based on the numerous conversations I had with him in person.

I would like to respectfully request that you remove this user from your trust list until the scam accusations are resolve.

All the best,
JBM

Received the same PM, BaC has never been on my trust list.
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 05:17:30 AM

Received same PM...  Huh
I don't see how my positive interactions with a user, from two years ago, has anything to do with your problems.
Please leave me out of this, BAC has always been cool with me.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 08:55:38 AM

I opened a scam accusation thread for justbtcme since he is so enthusiastic about trying to slander me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398871.0
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:32:24 PM

I opened a scam accusation thread for justbtcme since he is so enthusiastic about trying to slander me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398871.0

is this a valid reason to do that? Smiley
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 07:45:26 PM

is this a valid reason to do that? Smiley

I didn't open it because of this thread, he made this thread as a result of being negative tagged for not paying a $1000 debt. Him scamming came first. Try actually reading the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: