Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Abuse - Lutpin - With Reasons  (Read 2992 times)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 08:34:17 PM

You have given positive trust to almost everyone related to crypto-games , I mean from moderator to admins .. it seems like half ( or more) of your positive feedbacks are given to crypto-games related people here, dont you find it suspicious yourself ?
I've given 18 positive ratings, of which 4 are to crypto-games related users (that's not "everyone related to crypto-games", I know at least 2 more members of staff are maintaining an account over here).

Moreover you have on occasions left positive trust even when the guy went first, you know that can make abuse of DT, as people will trade with you and you leave them trust in return ?
1 example : http://prntscr.com/afp3pq
If I was on DT while doing that trade, which I wasn't. If the other party would have been the one initiating the trade, which they were not.

Moreover you think everyone related to crypto-games deserves a +ve trust even when they havent done anything as such great in here ?
I trust those 4 persons, the two admins aswell as adzino and micromen.
If we take a look at the trust page it says:
"Positive - You trust this person or had a successful trade."

Most people claim you and mexxer are same and well, see this rating : http://prntscr.com/afp4hi
If you know someone you will simply give him trust rating ? Even without any proper reason of being trustworthy in forum ?
"most people" is hardly the truth, and even if it were most people, they were wrong. I'm not mexxer-2.
Repaying several no collateral loans for a sum of over 3 btc combined could be a reason for trusting someone.
I do trust mexxer-2 for that, aswell as for other reasons.

Moreover please see this : http://prntscr.com/afp68t , here you left him rating based on his posts , while forum has a rule that DONT GIVE TRUST RATINGS BASED ON POST QUALITY OR SUCH. Confirm here : http://prntscr.com/afp91v
It's a neutral comment, not a rating.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Next BillGates (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:40:06 PM

You have given positive trust to almost everyone related to crypto-games , I mean from moderator to admins .. it seems like half ( or more) of your positive feedbacks are given to crypto-games related people here, dont you find it suspicious yourself ?
I've given 18 positive ratings, of which 4 are to crypto-games related users (that's not "everyone related to crypto-games", I know at least 2 more members of staff are maintaining an account over here).

Moreover you have on occasions left positive trust even when the guy went first, you know that can make abuse of DT, as people will trade with you and you leave them trust in return ?
1 example : http://prntscr.com/afp3pq
If I was on DT while doing that trade, which I wasn't. If the other party would have been the one initiating the trade, which they were not.

Moreover you think everyone related to crypto-games deserves a +ve trust even when they havent done anything as such great in here ?
I trust those 4 persons, the two admins aswell as adzino and micromen.
If we take a look at the trust page it says:
"Positive - You trust this person or had a successful trade."

Most people claim you and mexxer are same and well, see this rating : http://prntscr.com/afp4hi
If you know someone you will simply give him trust rating ? Even without any proper reason of being trustworthy in forum ?
"most people" is hardly the truth, and even if it were most people, they were wrong. I'm not mexxer-2.
Repaying several no collateral loans for a sum of over 3 btc combined could be a reason for trusting someone.
I do trust mexxer-2 for that, aswell as for other reasons.

Moreover please see this : http://prntscr.com/afp68t , here you left him rating based on his posts , while forum has a rule that DONT GIVE TRUST RATINGS BASED ON POST QUALITY OR SUCH. Confirm here : http://prntscr.com/afp91v
It's a neutral comment, not a rating.

I see and probably my last question, please can you tell me reason for your trust on my account ? That QS explained , so please ?

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 08:44:04 PM

I see and probably my last question, please can you tell me reason for your trust on my account ? That QS explained , so please ?
It is to inform any future individuals who might loan you, or make a trade, of this.

ok thanks and really I did not like the rating you left on me. If possible and you feel relevant please remove it, I dont think anyone is childish enough to trade without escrow ... or maybe fine as you wish Smiley
It's a neutral, it's not affecting your trust score. There is a reference for people, so they can check out the according threads and make their own conclusion out of it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:50:43 PM

It is to inform any future individuals who might loan you, or make a trade, of this.

ok thanks and really I did not like the rating you left on me. If possible and you feel relevant please remove it, I dont think anyone is childish enough to trade without escrow ... or maybe fine as you wish Smiley

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:53:14 AM

why is selling something and putting it as collateral at same time a scam ?
Because when you sell it,it no longer belongs to you or the lender who has it as collateral.How difficult it is for you to understand ?

The rating is well deserved.According to Lutpin that is not a trustworthy behavior and YOU can't decide whom he should trust.If you really want to prove your innocence contact other DT members and ask them to put a feedback against Lutpin's.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 03:15:55 AM

why is selling something and putting it as collateral at same time a scam ?
Because when you sell it,it no longer belongs to you or the lender who has it as collateral.How difficult it is for you to understand ?

The rating is well deserved.According to Lutpin that is not a trustworthy behavior and YOU can't decide whom he should trust.If you really want to prove your innocence contact other DT members and ask them to put a feedback against Lutpin's.

Apparently the OP has given up on trolling Lutpin and moved on to the next target:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399840
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399820
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:17:55 AM

Apparently the OP has given up on trolling Lutpin and moved on to the next target:

Check that thread.I was his next victim as well.He messaged me asking to sell him btc's .
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:35:13 AM

Check that thread.I was his next victim as well.He messaged me asking to sell him btc's .

Victim, means you also have done something wrong, else how u were a victim ??

Anyways closing this and I think if we try to change people, we get changed ourselves, people here deserve to live with the BOSS and well, I am happy with it.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:47:41 AM

Victim, means you also have done something wrong, else how u were a victim ??

victim
ˈvɪktɪm/Submit
noun
a person harmed, injured, or killed as a result of a crime, accident, or other event or action.
"victims of domestic violence"
synonyms:   sufferer, injured party, casualty, injured person, wounded person; More
a person who is tricked or duped.
"the victim of a hoax"
synonyms:   dupe, easy target, easy prey, fair game, sitting target, everybody's fool, stooge, gull, fool, Aunt Sally; More
a person who has come to feel helpless and passive in the face of misfortune or ill-treatment.
"I saw myself as a victim"
LightPulsar07

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:12:26 AM

so much drama i must get my popcorn. get on with it BillGate you never have a negative trust if do right in forum. next time don't do another that can give another negative trust

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:21:02 AM

That's a clear threat.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:22:45 AM

That's a clear threat.

But I did not make it , why would I lie , I hate lutpin too but seriously I did not created it

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:30:36 AM

That's a clear threat.

But I did not make it , why would I lie , I hate lutpin too but seriously I did not created it

lol do you think we are seriously that dumb ?
Dont worry someone is going to suffer badly very soon .. stay tuned Smiley
I am not talking about forum Wink just in case you think so .. let lutpin show his smartness, I promise to make him beg in front of us all in 1 month

Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:37:40 AM

Well, I wont lie, I seriously consider you dumb enough to even not identify yourself , LOL
But yeah I dont think anyone here think that is me, if it was me why would I say its not me ?
And seriously I said that I will harm him, in the sense of getting him removed from DT and making him suffer for earnings

Because he earns by selling trust Grin

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:40:13 AM

Well, I wont lie, I seriously consider you dumb enough to even not identify yourself , LOL
But yeah I dont think anyone here think that is me, if it was me why would I say its not me ?
And seriously I said that I will harm him, in the sense of getting him removed from DT and making him suffer for earnings

I thought mexxer was selling trust... you seem to mix things up

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 02:42:02 AM

mexxer, Lutpin and whywefight are all the same person. Try to keep up with Bill's hallucinations.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:42:48 AM

do you even ready threads or just bark like a stray dog , idiot ? Check the post above my post and u wil understand, if still not, better take some medical advice for your brain and anxiety

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:10:04 PM

do you even ready threads or just bark like a stray dog , idiot ? Check the post above my post and u wil understand, if still not, better take some medical advice for your brain and anxiety

mate, how about learning to communicate. do us all a favour and stop posting with all your bought accounts, opening 14893 threads and closing an reopening them. didnt you say you dont want to post anymore? cant even stick to your own word? lame buddy, lame....

mexxer, Lutpin and whywefight are all the same person. Try to keep up with Bill's hallucinations.

i am an alt of you! Cheesy

Iseecookies

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:59:51 PM

i am an alt of you! Cheesy

Quoted as evidence Grin

I'm kidding,thought it was a good spot and some yahoo will most likely take it and run with it.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 08:04:25 PM

i am an alt of you!
Quoted as evidence
Thank's for securing the evidence.
I'm going to list him, oh sorry, us, or do we say "me"?, in the known alts thread.
Now everyone knows, whywefight!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀