Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE  (Read 27928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PrismRevolution (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:14:34 PM

Total BTC Invested: 4,345 (http://www.prismchain.com/)

That is a LOT in just a day or so. After 3 weeks Lisk is only up to 4140 btc. Is there an address that shows the amount. Are you sure it's not 4.345 btc? That would make more sense to me.

Yes it's just a few less than 5 BTC Smiley We are using the US/UK decimal mark unit so that 1k is written 1,000.00

Hope now is better explained.

captainvest

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:15:23 PM

Total BTC Invested: 4,345 (http://www.prismchain.com/)

That is a LOT in just a day or so. After 3 weeks Lisk is only up to 4140 btc. Is there an address that shows the amount. Are you sure it's not 4.345 btc? That would make more sense to me.

Yes it's just a few less than 5 BTC Smiley We are using the US/UK decimal mark unit so that 1k is written 1,000.00

Hope now is better explained.

Gotcha!  Grin
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:20:00 PM

So a little light on the conversion from PRM to XPRM.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:27:52 PM

So with a .5-BTC investment before the 16th mar. will yield me a 15k bonus? Also, my main concern is the transfer over to XPRM. A hint of the value of the PRM Token against the XPRM would be helpful.

Sorry for the delay in the reply.

First answer is Yes, you're correct, investing at least 0.5 BTC before than day 4 (17th march) you will be rewarded with 15K $PRM tokens as early investor.

Also, my main concern is the transfer over to XPRM. A hint of the value of the PRM Token against the XPRM would be helpful

Final conversion details are not yet to be revealed.
Anyway i can disclose an approx estimate based on latest talk with core devs

PRM tokens will be exchanged to XPRM within a range of a 1:1 Ratio and 0.8:1 Ratio. No more than that.

The point that will be crucial for this is how long the mining for XPRM will be. This information will be revelead later, but i can ensure the exchange ratio will not override this range.
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:32:10 PM

Thanks. So PRM will be pos. and XPRM will be pow. And how long after the PrismChain is released will the PRM Token be tradable and stakeable.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:43:01 PM

Thanks. So PRM will be pos. and XPRM will be pow. And how long after the PrismChain is released will the PRM Token be tradable and stakeable.

XPRM will have limited PoW to avoid high deflation of value.

PrismChain launch is set for mid of May 2016 but we aim to end up the PRM --> XPRM conversion exchange near the first days of June so that the process will be gradually adaptive and every PRM token holder will have enough time to being informed of the switch to XPRM and act consequently.

Regards.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:48:58 PM

Hi! when will be available some pre-alpha version of users client with DAPP creating function? Do you plan this during crowdsale? You see, i haven't trust to empty words without some proof. Anyway, such serious and ambitious project is simply obliged to to show his face of TEAM - with photo, biography, promo video (like Buterin or Slock.it doing this in their's way) Also i'd like to hear some ROADMAP and comparative advantages of this project.

Hi Jazzycrypt thanks for your interest.

pre-alpha version of PRISMCHAIN wallet with Dapps, coding suite and many testing tool will be available after the end of crowdsale but before the scheduled release of XPRM in mid of may 2016 so to test and debug larger network issues which could arise. Our developers published a tech papaer explaining some of the techniques and concepts/practices they applied into PRISM core. I invite you to give a read on the official Blog, and in the event you're not a techy user, skip the middle part until you can find the contracts examples. This is still an early version of technology implemented into Prism and developers still have to upload the TLB (triple layer blockchain) paper to describe it properly.

I understand, being an investor myself of other currencies such ETH from the early days, your concernings but i can ensure that every information about Prism, his team, his development and its progresses will be published during this early days so that investors could take more confidence with our project.

Have a nice day,

Rick.

P.S. Brief timeline is available on tiki toki interactive website, a deeper roadmap with more details is coming son together with a comparison list between the hottest newgen currencies such ETH, LISK and PRISM.

yes that would be nice to make thing clear about PRISM Devs team , for example: the number of prism members team, their programming skills , road map etc.........
also i have questions if you dont mind  Wink:
-crypti and lisk based on JS, sidechain Dapps , also PRISM integrate JS within BlockChain (Dapps) as i understood , so what PRISM have and crypti, lisk hav'nt?
-alpha version of PRISMCHAIN will be ready after the end of crowdsale as you said above, i think its not easy to program something new from scratch in one month unless you started programming PRISM months ago, my question is: PRISM is forked from another open source?

You can find core team informations on our blog.

About the differences between Lisk, ETH and PRISM a comparison infographic will be released as soon as possible.

About the codebase we took many parts from ETH core but we implemented a lot of features and changes. In example we use different coding languages, we will focus to offer less languages compiled wallets than ETH but with higher user friendliness level of the interface.§
We plan to introduce a series of ready to customise Contracts templates so that even the basic users could create and manage contracts and Dapps, everything wrappend in a modular blocks visual coding suite. (Of course an advanced version for more skilled users will be available.)

Please keep an eye on the Blog to stay updated with all the latest news about the Development and the defining of the last steps before PrismChain launch.

My best thanks for your interest.

Rick.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:56:22 PM

This is pretty much 100% a SCAM !!! DO not send these thieves any BTCs. If this was real and they had really raised over 4300 BTCs on last few days most of us would have heard of prism and their 'team' has no hits on google. Good attempt with the crowdsale site and jump on the the dapp ico craze but very obvious SCAM here!! Only send BTC if you want to give it away!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:56:48 PM

can i translate your ANN into indonesian language Cheesy

Sure, please write a PM to apply.

Thanks.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:00:46 PM

This is pretty much 100% a SCAM !!! DO not send these thieves any BTCs. If this was real and they had really raised over 4300 BTCs on last few days most of us would have heard of prism and their 'team' has no hits on google. Good attempt with the crowdsale site and jump on the the dapp ico craze but very obvious SCAM here!! Only send BTC if you want to give it away!

Hi, maybe you made a mistake looking at stats, we collected a few more than 5 BTC atm, not 5k Smiley

Little bit of confusion happened before cause of the decimal mark, than it has been fixed properly.

Thanks.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:11:41 PM

4,345 is 4345
4.345 is 4.345

ok so you raised only 4.3 BTCs , please can you give us some reallife links to the team members.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
captainvest

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:12:35 PM

I would strongly advise change the comma to a period just to clear things up.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:23:51 PM

Domain registered March 10 using whoisguard to ensure anonymity. All the blog posts were made in last 24 hours. No google results when you search prism and team members names. Noob account. Come on folks its pretty obvious this is a SCAM attempt.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
CryptoGore

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:32:16 PM

Domain registered March 10 using whoisguard to ensure anonymity. All the blog posts were made in last 24 hours. No google results when you search prism and team members names. Noob account. Come on folks its pretty obvious this is a SCAM attempt.

Where's the logic? They announced publicly the project some days ago, should have they opened a blog 1 year ago and bought domain with at least 6 months earlier to be legit? C'mon mate...stop being illogic. You're the 5th person coming here just to say "this is scam". I think that people are free to choose and research on their own, if someone do not like a coin's thread is better to open a new thread instead of spamming in the original one where real supporters would like to build the community.

This is the PRISM thread if you want you are free to open your anti Prism thread but stop shittin this thread all of you unbelievers!

Ehy Rick, avoid feeding to much trollness of some users of this forum Wink Better pass than waste your time with "scam yellers"

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   BTC FLIP YOUR LUCKY COIN BTC Free credit signup BTC WWW.BITFLIPY.COM BTC  ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   BitFlipy.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  OFFICIAL THREAD   ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:45:40 PM

Lol send them§ some BTCs then and when they run off with your money and disappear i can guarantee you will be furious that this thread was even allowed to be posted!!  SCAM's such as this dirty the name of Cryptocurrency and we should do everything in our power to oppose them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:47:08 PM

@Zebedee23 This is your last warning. Please avoid spamming the thread i will need to delete fud posts.

Thank you very much for the comprehension.

Rick.
minerfool

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:48:47 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 04:50:36 PM by minerfool

so how much has been developed so far?  

Where is the testnet?  Please provide proof ...

Triple layer blockchain, really?

read before you invest
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399021.0

PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:54:48 PM

I suppose someone commited a mistake about setting up photos. The one in the photo is one of our Venture capitalist but we won't disclose anything about it for privacy reason since he's involved with big company.

Apologise for that, the early days are always messy with setups.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:59:43 PM

so how much has been developed so far? 

Where is the testnet?  Please provide proof ...

Triple layer blockchain, really?

Testnet will be available from end of April/first days of May Smiley
binary_tree

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:59:58 PM

Who is "we"?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: