Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue with Primedice  (Read 2233 times)
Oriannaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:18:51 PM

If this is a technical error on primedice, usually they get on this..

So I dont know.. in this situation because its not the players job to log all their bet`s each time. So requesting that shouldnt be too hard.. unless you caught them at a bad time when they need oversee other important matters and forgot about it within that 1 month time frame.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:00:21 AM

If this is a technical error on primedice, usually they get on this..

So I dont know.. in this situation because its not the players job to log all their bet`s each time. So requesting that shouldnt be too hard.. unless you caught them at a bad time when they need oversee other important matters and forgot about it within that 1 month time frame.

If they forget, the trick is to keep asking. Don't ask too much as you can be seen as annoying and that may make them not solve your problem, but the occasional nudge for a reminder is necessary IMO. Primedice is a really busy site, and they have many users, so requests can get lost.
galustjan (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:10:03 PM

Hey guys. Another week has passed and I still have no answer from PrimeDice. What would you recommend for me to do? I've a bit frustrated after almost 2 month of waiting, without even knowing that my case is being investigated.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:05:52 PM

How did you lose 950 BTC with a balance of 4 BTC?

Hey guys. Another week has passed and I still have no answer from PrimeDice. What would you recommend for me to do? I've a bit frustrated after almost 2 month of waiting, without even knowing that my case is being investigated.
I'm going to have to say that you might need to contact dooglus. He's the founder I think, he should be able to help you.
galustjan (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:47:43 PM

How did you lose 950 BTC with a balance of 4 BTC?
It was already explained earlier in the topic that 928 is not a BTC, but USD, converted using the specific conversion rate. Total balance is displayed in BTC and Total earnings are in USD, with conversion rate of 231 USD per BTC.
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 08:14:05 PM

Hey,

I told you already and just sent you another email.
You need to email edward@primedice.com.

As far as i can see you lost that amount in a bet or series of bets. That is 100% sure.
Now i cant query db for your username and check in which bet or bets you lost it.

You say you kept logs of everything?
Where is your bet logs up to a point where you noticed 4btc missing? You should be able to see it there.

Its extremely hard and expensive to be able to query db with 10 billion bets stored in it.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
galustjan (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:21:25 PM

Hey,

As far as i can see you lost that amount in a bet or series of bets. That is 100% sure.
Now i cant query db for your username and check in which bet or bets you lost it.

Where is your bet logs up to a point where you noticed 4btc missing? You should be able to see it there.

Its extremely hard and expensive to be able to query db with 10 billion bets stored in it.
What do you mean by "where is your bet logs"? It's the last part of the logs for the period of time, when the 4 BTC were lost. By the way, it's not an expensive operation to query the DB, like you are trying to show it there, since it's just a simple query and it will be executed pretty fast even on such a big data set. It should look something like that: SELECT * FROM Bets WHERE username='john1980'; Or you can even narrow down the search by limiting the request to specific date range. So, this request will be executed in a matter of seconds. I've dealt with big data. Don't try to mislead the people here, who may not be well aware of the technical details.

And the last question: why can't you escalate that yourself, like a support staff? If you cannot solve the problem - escalate. It's a rule of a thumb in any respectable company. Your answer that I've lost that money and it's not a technical issue or mistake is having less proofs and just a guess. My point is based on the logs and other data that I have and presented in that topic.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:16:52 AM

Hey,

This is starting to sound very much like bul...it. It is not hard nor expensive to be able to query db with 10 billion bets. DB's can work with trillions (yes trillions!) of rows in seconds. (https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/dataplatforminsider/2008/10/06/sql-server-2008-performs-1-trillion-row-query-in-seconds-at-bi-conference/).

I really hope to get your money back because this is ridiculous.
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:48:02 AM

Any news?
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:42:44 PM

Incompetent coding is the issue here. You cant blame PD for your own mistakes.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 03:08:04 PM

I never heard a problem like this and i think they can resolve it because primedice has a good reputation why dont you try to cantact the owner of the sites.. and i think more staffs here know about primedice.. maybe they can help you..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
galustjan (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:18:37 PM

Incompetent coding is the issue here. You cant blame PD for your own mistakes.
You are saying that, even without seeing the code. Very nice argument. I'm as open as I could, providing every evidence possible. From the other side it's nothing, except that it's "too hard to make a query in a huge DB", which is not true.

Any news?
Nothing specific yet. I'll be dropping an email to Edward today.

I never heard a problem like this and i think they can resolve it because primedice has a good reputation why dont you try to cantact the owner of the sites.. and i think more staffs here know about primedice.. maybe they can help you..
I will be contacting the owner (Edward) today. I haven't done that before for the reason explained below: escalation levels. I go from the bottom to the top, instead of reaching top management directly. They should've escalated that case themselves. However, they leave me no option either than do it myself.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:56:19 PM

I don't get why OP has to be on the defensive here (even after filtering out the sig spammers)

He's being pretty open and is not being aggressive or hostile in the slightest.

Claims that it HAS to be incompetent coding or 100% a bet issue on his end without proof backing it up seems kind of unprofessional from a support member.

Fwiw, I think PrimeDice is an A+ site and service, but honestly I expected a little more out of this. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: