Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTC with Paypal  (Read 348 times)
Balle1912 (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:38:16 PM

Looking to buy BTC with Paypal, sending from GBP account.

Realise I have no trust on here, would trade through LBC: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Balle1912/
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:17:31 PM

Paypal is a reversible payment method and bitcoin is a non-reversible payment method.

You need to offer a different payment method if you want to find a seller.
Balle1912 (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 08:49:46 PM

Yes, I know that. I have done many trades including lots via Paypal before, but LBC have changed the way they display trades now which means I am getting fewer than before, so am posting on here as well.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2230

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:34:26 PM

Yes, I know that. I have done many trades including lots via Paypal before, but LBC have changed the way they display trades now which means I am getting fewer than before, so am posting on here as well.

When (genuine) newbies come along and start asking for PayPal to BitCoin trades they are treated with suspicion because as we all know we should... Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0 that being said if you really are a newbie and not just another multi user trying their luck with a quick scam, you'll get PM's from users with too good to be true offers.

Take the time to check their "trust" (click on the word over yonder <--- )

Untrusted feedback

These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate.

Show ratings.

Click on "Show ratings" these are what other people have said about the user - if the user has a negative score, then it's usually spite that's driven them to post.

If the comment is in red, but there is no link in the reference column, same thing, it's just spite with no proof.

Hope this is of some help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: