Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61062 times)
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 10:23:31 PM

Whatever salary I am earning I am saving a part of it and rest investing in multiple products as I am sure investment will be profitable in long run and saving will help me in emergencies.

Investment will be profitable but when you invest a part of the income into bitcoin, sure you will earn more than other forms of investment.

Investing in bitcoin doesn't mean that you will earn more than other forms of investment, because investing in bitcoin the earnings will take few months or few years until you make a good earning from it, unless you include trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:40:20 PM

Use s spreadsheet to keep track of all your budgeted funds and expenses and save them for your records. Monthly bills, gas, groceries, daily allowances, miscellaneous, emergencies, savings, etc. You can then review them and see where you can adjust where your money goes. You can also use it to plan for future major expenses such as a car, house, family trip, wedding, etc.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:02:46 PM

Make sure to get organize. Organize your money and life.
Note what comes in and put a list of spendings. First of all make sure to put the weekly/monthly expenditures first so you know how much money you need for living.

The get the balances for your clothing and extra's right.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:31:32 PM

Whatever salary I am earning I am saving a part of it and rest investing in multiple products as I am sure investment will be profitable in long run and saving will help me in emergencies.

Investment will be profitable but when you invest a part of the income into bitcoin, sure you will earn more than other forms of investment.

Investing in bitcoin doesn't mean that you will earn more than other forms of investment, because investing in bitcoin the earnings will take few months or few years until you make a good earning from it, unless you include trading.
Nope no one knows you benefit from bitcoin one month or more. even You can benefit in the first day or one week
bitcoin have high fluctuations. even in the one day I ever tasted was up more than 10%
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:34:29 AM

yes you are right trading is good for quick make more profit & some time its taking long time and some time it make quick loose but investment is always right there are no any risk and its always giving profit, now I am going to invest my all money.
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:17:47 AM

yes I agree with you friend very best way to manage money in bitcoin  when you invest money in bitcoin and  after some time you can earn money more profit  from bitcoin is  that good way for earn money and you can manage your life

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:41:38 AM

First you have to make a calculation for this you can make it in excel or the like
you can write weekly earnings and the costs you spend each week. you will find the remaining money. make sure it is stored neatly in the wallet
I saw this method on the tv show Cheesy
Kopplex

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:45:04 AM

First rule : stay away from gambling  Grin
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 01:50:25 PM

Truly stay away from gambling seems to be a best option to safeguard the hardly earned bitcoin, because bitcoin when used in gambling mostly ends in loss.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:27:48 PM

What about someone who does not do the gambling activity. they remain difficult to become rich by management in storing less well?
You can use this for the gambler

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:18:19 PM

Well the gambler must try to avoid or reduce,since it can turn into a full loss ,soo gambling should be any way to manage as you are risking your capital.
malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:50:19 PM

First you have to make a calculation for this you can make it in excel or the like
you can write weekly earnings and the costs you spend each week. you will find the remaining money. make sure it is stored neatly in the wallet
I saw this method on the tv show Cheesy

This is what I been doing for awhile, until it gets tiring..

I recommend people just downloading the pdf version of their banking instituion where it provides online = then take the overall look where the spending goes instead.

And fix those changes of spending a bit.
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:06:59 PM

Make sure to get organize. Organize your money and life.
Note what comes in and put a list of spendings. First of all make sure to put the weekly/monthly expenditures first so you know how much money you need for living.

The get the balances for your clothing and extra's right.

I think its better to look at whats the biggest purchases anyone can make in their life time - which is a car, or a house.

And then after that what things can be avoided to purchase brand new like clothing etc. Theres sites now that offer a monthly package for a fair price which would cost less then buying outright at a retail store.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:28:27 PM

The very first way to manage money for me is discipline in terms of incoming money save the excess ,out going put it on a investment which is for the the long term or short term ,business and savings for future .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:40:53 AM

The very first way to manage money for me is discipline in terms of incoming money save the excess ,out going put it on a investment which is for the the long term or short term ,business and savings for future .

That's too broad...But a great plan...I, I always do the same when my salary arrived...I've been in a few salary increase but I just keep on doing what I did..I only eat what I eat when I don't have money...so boring but I saved a lot with that and I could see a growth in my money even when I don't invest...
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:35:35 AM

It's not a possible method of managing every incoming penny can't be saved as there will be bit of miscellaneous expenses. Every penny spend can't be a investment, if one continuously does this, he might be living only to earn.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:50:21 PM

Savings money is really necessary, but on the other hand money is only good when earnins more money for you. So after all, investing money is probably best solution. Bitcoin, silver,gold, doesn't matter, everything is better then paper, even paper wallet  Wink.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:08:49 PM

Try to save some of your salary or earnings monthly, and invest good part as well. The investment is very important to make profit and to increase your income with time slowly. Bitcoin have good potential right now, you can buy some bitcoins and hold it.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:28:39 PM

Best way to manage money by saving some parts and also trying to invest good amounts to increase the earnings
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:36:32 PM

Saving and investment is an integral part of wise money management.One should save at least 20% of his earnings for future and if possible invest 10% in some good business opportunity.Bitcoin is certainly one of them
I do 15% of my salary invested in bitcoin and another 15% savings for future needs and i feel it was my best to manage money, try this.
The most important to manage your money is to stick to the rules , don't stop in the middle. Keep it up until the end of plan.

But it is the hard part, sticking to the plan til the end. Sometimes you earn so much you get tempted to use the money. Or sometimes you get tired of saving. You need to have the discipline to pursue your plan so you can manage your money properly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: