Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61059 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:38:57 PM

managing money will be depend to its user, like me I'm a father of two so I use to think first of my kids and wife then making it sure that we always do have extra for emergency, instead of going out we manage to stay at home and watch movies together my wife is a good cook so no need to spend money eating out. just always remember to value your money stop wasting it from a non sense gadgets or gimmicks and start to invest.

That's what i like most of some people. They act like the heroes of society. Putting your children and wife first is exactly how you should.
Because yes, that's the job of a husband. Great job.

I personally make sure to safe most of my money for a rainy day.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:15:14 PM

managing money will be depend to its user, like me I'm a father of two so I use to think first of my kids and wife then making it sure that we always do have extra for emergency, instead of going out we manage to stay at home and watch movies together my wife is a good cook so no need to spend money eating out. just always remember to value your money stop wasting it from a non sense gadgets or gimmicks and start to invest.

That's what i like most of some people. They act like the heroes of society. Putting your children and wife first is exactly how you should.

That's exacty why i save and collect money. There is nothing certain in life. Nothing.
Having or saving money is the best a man can do. To make sure he can be happy and keep on smiling.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:04:40 PM

That's exacty why i save and collect money. There is nothing certain in life. Nothing.
Having or saving money is the best a man can do. To make sure he can be happy and keep on smiling.

Indeed saving money is the best you can do these days and the fact is also, that the bitcoin future is of course unsure so that is why.
saving money is good before, the bitcoin collapse or something.

rogie07

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:15:34 PM

Well currently at my home the income and outcome is balanced we are paying a loan that we made last year .It werent an expected thing to happen but since the payments had delay we had to be sure the childs wouldnt cross any problem related to that.But he have savings at the same time just dont wanna to move it ,as we know its easy to take out and hard to put back.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:54:44 AM

lastday i lose arround 0.4 at Etherum trade after this lose
i have plan to manage again my money/bitcoin

my plan i will withdraw 0.1 each week to my bank acc and save 0.1 each week to my Xapo vault
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:00:29 AM

my plan i will withdraw 0.1 each week to my bank acc and save 0.1 each week to my Xapo vault
I had a feeling that ETH was going to crash soon, looks like that day has passed and it'll be returning to it's proper value.

I'm sorry for your financial loss.

I personally try to spend as little as possible, unless it is my disposable income. That way there is typically enough for me to use on "typical" expenses.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:55:43 AM

i write each transaction of my daily spending, so i know how much i spend my money for fun, for learning, for drink, and for my family.

use clasic excel, i make General ledger of my money because im accounting  Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 05:23:51 PM

Managing money has been made easy these days with the use of various types of applications for mobile which can be selected based on our requirements.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:25:54 AM

Best way to manage money is to save and know how to spend it. Do not just go all out when you have received money.
You can spend some money but try to save more then 50 pro-cent of it. When you do this for a couple of years I guarantee you it will make you happy. 
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:44:35 AM

money management is a hard skill to master. but it is an absolutely necessary one to learn for everybody, unless you are loaded and don't care about throwing money away.
what I do is that I put aside my expenses out of my income and what is left over I try to invest. mostly I invest in bitcoin these days since there is a halving on the way and the price may go way up. and also I invest in some other things just to diversify and spread the risk around.

Only Bitcoin
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 11:13:30 AM

money management is a hard skill to master. but it is an absolutely necessary one to learn for everybody, unless you are loaded and don't care about throwing money away.
what I do is that I put aside my expenses out of my income and what is left over I try to invest. mostly I invest in bitcoin these days since there is a halving on the way and the price may go way up. and also I invest in some other things just to diversify and spread the risk around.

Money management is highly required in everyone's life as mentioned by above mate. But at present it's not a big deal to learn it as various applications had made it easy and accessible with little computer knowledge.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:06:31 PM

the best way to save money in my opinion is make a budget of every month and also save/invest some amount of your income for future needs (such as accident, disease etc) saving money for future is the best way to save your money
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:27:45 PM

maybe you can split the money or bitcoin obtained in order to manage your money better. such as dividing the earnings of the 70% that you get to you to save and 30% for you to use.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 06:40:24 PM

Start from your spending list and count all of your spendings per month try to make it accurate and then try to follow your list.

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:41:48 AM

i have plan to manage again my money/uᴉoɔʇᴉq

I had a feeling that ETH was going to crash soon, looks like that day has passed and it'll be returning to it's proper value.

I'm sorry for your financial loss.

I personally try to spend as little as possible, unless it is my disposable income. That way there is typically enough for me to use on "typical" expenses.

last day i made 0.7 btc at $GMC $GAME (poloniex) buy at 9k then sold out at 12k Roll Eyes
i think trading altcoin is fun

we can growing our money, we can manage it
uname

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:57:31 AM

so bad I think we should be able to make a plan and records what percentage is used to store or to conduct bitcoin growth. it should be noted. so that financial management can be orderly

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:39:29 AM

i write each transaction of my daily spending, so i know how much i spend my money for fun, for learning, for drink, and for my family.

use clasic excel, i make General ledger of my money because im accounting  Cheesy
agree with you make a note in excel and make a calculation of the cost of income and expenses
because the records is very helpful to control on your money

ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:01:12 AM

I think the best way to manage our money is to spend it smartly and make a 3 kind of savings ,like Expenses for everyday, savings , and the other one is for investments .

kenot21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:25:50 AM

For me, i think you need to Budget on what to buy. Maybe you can make a list to what is the items that's needed for everyday. Also it is best to keep some money for emergencies just in case. The best way is just to control your self, Don't buy what you don't need.
pocarime32

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:27:06 AM

the best way to manage money is seperate your money into some address or wallet. I mean like 1 wallet for gambling purpose, 1 wallet for your saving money and 1 wallet for emergency use.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: