Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeHill Discussion Thread  (Read 8889 times)
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 09, 2011, 08:17:57 PM

Why can't i withdraw via paypal? It was there in the morning. now it's gone Sad

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TradeHill

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2011, 08:43:36 PM

Why can't i withdraw via paypal? It was there in the morning. now it's gone Sad

Blame Paypal  Grin We want to work with them. They don't want to work with us.

A little heads up. We're getting a ton of volume.
I don't mean that this is bad but there are 4 people working 18 hours a day to keep up with it.

Paypal froze my account (or just stopped working) so I paid out from my personal account.
They froze that (or it broke too).

We've gotten a ton of feed back and it's all been good so far.
We're huge supporters of Bitcoin and will probably be in 40 countries within a month.

To say this is happening fast is an understatement.

I'm offering to refund everyone who originally cashed out with Paypal by Dwolla.
Dwolla rocks, Paypal sucks... easy choice.

I'll kick in an extra 5% for the hassle.

If you prefer Amazon (and should) I'll cash you out with it as well.

This is only valid for those that already tried to cash out with paypal and it was blocked.
I took care of almost all of the debts before they cut me off. If you don't have a processing transaction with us labeled Paypal then it's too late for now sorry.

Additionally we're low on LR USD and I'd be happy to buy some with Dwolla.

If interested shoot me an email Info@tradehill.com

Thanks for the 1000 emails you've sent. We're making customer service a priority and are ramping up.
Things are only getting better.

Dwolla should be automated soon and Bitcoin transfers are now automated.

Feel free to email all you want and we'll go down the list and get back to them ASAP but we are receiving a lot at the moment.

Thanks for the support.

Jered Kenna
TradeHill

huayra.agera

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 07:14:04 AM

Do we have Trade Hill customer support here? I sent them an e-mail and got no response. I was wondering on the TradeHill Partner Program to have a currency added for my country. Transferring money to other countries has been a pain since Paypal's TOS has made it virtually challenging to withdraw earnings. I wonder if they'll support reloading Payoneer, that one I have. I hope to get a resonse here since I posted on the other thread.

BTC: 1JMPScxohom4MXy9X1Vgj8AGwcHjT8XTuy
shoula1

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 10:19:23 AM

Do we have Trade Hill customer support here? I sent them an e-mail and got no response. I was wondering on the TradeHill Partner Program to have a currency added for my country. Transferring money to other countries has been a pain since Paypal's TOS has made it virtually challenging to withdraw earnings. I wonder if they'll support reloading Payoneer, that one I have. I hope to get a resonse here since I posted on the other thread.
TradeHill forum account only got 3 posts so there is not much support to give on the forums
huayra.agera

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 02:56:03 PM

Well I do hope that Trade Hill replies here. =)

BTC: 1JMPScxohom4MXy9X1Vgj8AGwcHjT8XTuy
JellyfishRancher

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 02:57:22 PM

TradeHill has put up a very basic "API" type page on their site here: https://www.tradehill.com/Support/TradingAPI

Does anyone want to make a simple parser for this information until they get their full API up?
Adam

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 06:35:37 PM

LOL, I through a sale order up at around $34/btc yesterday which was like $5 over Mt Gox at the time.  Today, the Mt. Gox exchange is down like another $4, but someone still bought my coins.  Didn't see exactly when the sale happened but it must have been $8 to $9 over spot.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
aznsniper911

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 02:14:23 AM

I sold half a bitcoin on tradehill yesterday which was quick but I chose to payout in moneypak and i have yet to receive it!
Drifter (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 02:29:48 AM

You're cashing out half a bitcoin worth of USD via moneypak? You know those cost $10 on Tradehill correct?

Edit: In terms of speed, I wouldn't expect a moneypak to be instant. In order to get one, someone who works for TradeHill must physically go buy one, then copy the code to you. It isn't something you can get online.

aznsniper911

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 06:26:05 AM

You're cashing out half a bitcoin worth of USD via moneypak? You know those cost $10 on Tradehill correct?

Edit: In terms of speed, I wouldn't expect a moneypak to be instant. In order to get one, someone who works for TradeHill must physically go buy one, then copy the code to you. It isn't something you can get online.
I have more bitcions but I wanted to see how reliable TradeHIll is so basically I was testing out the system before giving them more of my money. It has been 24 hours since I have requested my MoneyPak and so far nothing. I just hope that this is not a scam but they are backlogged. However they still havent' responded to my email.
CoinMonster

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 07:57:14 AM

Please take away...

the words "withdraw", this is a banking term, and I'm pretty sure you don't have a banking license. Wink Also don't use the word "deposit" if you ever do.

Please add...

It would be super duper if TradeHill had...

1. MoneyPak funding and w/d of tradehill credits

2. unlimited and instant in and out exchange of Liberty Reserve (www.libertyreserve.com)

3. unlimited and instant in and out exchange of Pecunix (www.pecunix.com)

4. Get an account outside of the USA. In Switzerland, Liechtenstin, Hong Kong and/or Singapore, for example. They are much less likely to freeze your bank account.Swiss and Liechtenstein accounts can be opened remotely. HK and Singapore you must physically visit the bank.

Mmmk thnx!

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 11:46:07 AM

I now got a few commissions from my referrals.

What is a bit weird is that these are in USD, not in BTC.

As I suspect there will be only USD traded for some time, that's kinda fine for me (even though I don't have any use for Dollars...) however I'm worried that if someone then trades Rupees, I get a few INR, if someone trades Punds, a get a few GBP etc.

I would VERY much prefer to get my commissions in BTC, because right now I also would have to check daily to convert these useless dollars to BTC and also put up tiny trades that rather pollute the database than do anything good. Very likely I wil still be stuck with a few 0.1 or 0.01 US cents as well... (feel free to have this as a switch too, if others feel they would rather have an inflationary currency as commission).

Also it would really help to see a balance, fees and other calculated results when placing an order - right now I have to note down my balance from the dashboard, calculate manually how many BTC these would be at my desired price and then it still won't work because fees are put on top afterwards!

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 08:10:25 PM

TradeHill -> Dwolla - has it slowed down a bit?
JellyfishRancher

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 08:32:28 PM

I would VERY much prefer to get my commissions in BTC, because right now I also would have to check daily to convert these useless dollars to BTC and also put up tiny trades that rather pollute the database than do anything good. Very likely I wil still be stuck with a few 0.1 or 0.01 US cents as well... (feel free to have this as a switch too, if others feel they would rather have an inflationary currency as commission).

TradeHill has commented on this, and they said they will be switching to issuing commissions in BTC in the near future. You can always use their "BTC Instant Buy" option to turn USD into BTC if you don't want to deal with the hassle of doing bids.
Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 09:21:22 PM

Well, have you looked at the prices there Shocked? Also, just for those few bitcents... nah!

I'll just wait a bit and when there's a bit more market activity I'll transfer some of my play money from MtGox there and start gambling on two markets (so far I got as much as via mining per day via gambling the rise + fall of the MtGox rate, so I save a GPU by putting up 2-4 trades in the evening! Wink ).

Another thing that would be needed:

Namecoins(!)
and Bitcoincharts integration

Drifter (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 09:22:45 PM

Bitcoincharts already lists tradehill.

Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 09:25:00 PM

Ah, really! Smiley
Great to see, hopefully an equivalent page to http://mtgoxlive.com/ will come too (depending on Tradehill's API probably - Websockets would be great)

Jdumond

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 10:33:39 PM

One small thing I think would be great was if you could put our account balances on the top banner. That way when I sell a BTC and go to withdraw I do not have to memorize what exactly I have in USD to input 2 screen later.

Super small request Smiley

Other than that I much prefer the interface of Tradehill to that of MTgox.

Great work.

I dont like the guy. How many reasons do I have? alot.
How many reasons do I need? none.
I just dont like the guy.

Donate here: 1Juv5x7PHcNQdRzdUpWK1DHMKwMy7j7zxj
Tradehill: TH-R11447
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2011, 02:00:14 AM

How long do Dwolla withdrawals take now?  First one was within an hour - this one is much much longer.
TGE

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2011, 02:10:02 AM

How long do Dwolla withdrawals take now?  First one was within an hour - this one is much much longer.

May because it's the weekend?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: