Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: User - BitAurum is being sold, please someone from DT tag it  (Read 1154 times)
Next BillGates (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:01:21 PM

Lutpin comes and goes but does not tag BitArum neither talks of it ..  Roll Eyes A DT member has some 5-6 accounts here, right lutpin Cheesy ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:02:09 PM

Hello all, please tag this account BitAurum as it is being sold by atomicat . PROOF BELOW

1BjmFtgU8iHQXaQUTub7aFacyvCZiQ4tyM

I am selling this account(BitAurum) to accbuyer5 for 0.14 BTC I will send the account once I receive payment to 1BL3FPtvsQhWMAinVokoR5yEZoMXRu1CF1

H5SIsL3Ce46v7TiMzDzg/imUfwCO1V+6S5UwGrSWk8xbLyg0CndhjVh9poAaF2CnKfY6wwzd3z7Q7hcJFMSiu9Q=

I am happy to being anyone from DT and show you message of atomicat selling me the account Smiley

No.
In other cases, a neutral rating has been left for accounts with trust history to let any potential trading partners know that feedback prior to a certain date may not be accurate. I was about to question as to why you feel a neutral is not appropriate in this case, however it doesn't look like the account in question has any kind of trading history. (I have mixed feelings about this practice, however I do believe that if you are going to leave a certain trust rating for one situation, it would be appropriate to leave similar trust ratings in other similar situations provided that you are made aware of such situation and are presented with credible evidence of such).

As a result of the above, I would ask the OP as to why he is making such requests. I know that you know that there are no rules against the sale of accounts (you yourself engage in the practice of farming/selling accounts), and likewise I know that you know that there are no rules against having multiple accounts.

The only reasonable explanation that I can think of is that you are making good on the extortion threats that you previously made:
I have proper screenshots and all for the site you gave me and where we chat, I CLEARLY SAID " SAY SORRY AND APOLOGY AND ALL IS FINE, WHEN I SAY COMPENSATION it means that I want a sorry as you dented my repuatation "

By the way you also want to deny that you were selling BitArum ?
I have never heard of someone saying that they want "compensation" when they are looking for an apology before. Is this part of your culture, or does the language that you primarily speak translate in a way that the words "apology" and "compensation" are similar?

My english is not very good actually , so sometimes mistakes like that happen

You claimed to make a mistake in using English (as it is not your first language?), and that you were not in fact extorting AtomiCAT, however your actions are reflecting a failed extortion attempt.

It does seem that I have misjudged your character as I previously though that you were just trying to stick up for yourself, and that you are a fairly decent person. However this does not appear to be the case. 
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:04:18 PM

hey op, QS was giving some -ve

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 11:07:03 PM

Lutpin comes and goes but does not tag BitArum neither talks of it ..  Roll Eyes A DT member has some 5-6 accounts here, right lutpin Cheesy ?
Let's talk about your accounts first,
Mi...He...Bill

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:47:13 PM

Locking this as there is already a thread discussing the same subject. Please continue here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1399820

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: