Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitinstant.com order execution failed  (Read 704 times)
bitcoinuser5654 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 12:31:50 AM

I've used bit instant successfully several times in the past and have just now ran into a bit of a problem with it. I went through the process like normal, deposited money through moneygram/zipzap. But I've yet to receive my coins and when I look up my QuoteID/OrderID, I see it says Order Execution Failed! I can look up my ZipZap Account # and see that they received the money just fine. A search showed me that people here have had the same problem and Yankee may have been some help.

I'm just hoping to expedite this recovery process here because... ain't nobody got time for that! I've already contacted support and have yet to receive a reply.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 12:47:52 AM

I've used bit instant successfully several times in the past and have just now ran into a bit of a problem with it. I went through the process like normal, deposited money through moneygram/zipzap. But I've yet to receive my coins and when I look up my QuoteID/OrderID, I see it says Order Execution Failed! I can look up my ZipZap Account # and see that they received the money just fine. A search showed me that people here have had the same problem and Yankee may have been some help.

I'm just hoping to expedite this recovery process here because... ain't nobody got time for that! I've already contacted support and have yet to receive a reply.

Try posting in the Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.0

You'll probably get a faster answer that way.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 12:52:35 AM

Note that that support thread states:

. . . someone should respond within a few hours during normal business hours . . .

I'm not sure what time zone they are referring to when they say "normal business hours".  Depending on the time zone, I suppose it could potentially be up to 18 hours before you get a response to your issue.
bitcoinuser5654 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 01:06:23 AM

Thank you much... for your assistance! I had not seen this thread yet.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 02:27:18 PM

From the following post, it looks like the order has probably been filled by now.  Send a PM to Yankee to get your fees refunded if they missed the deadline on your order.

Hey All,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Rachel and Seth will respond to your support emails likely tomorrow, but I will comment here on everyone who requested info.

The following orders are either being processed now, or already processed.

We realize that we missed the deadline on many of these orders.
If we missed the deadline on your order, please PM me once your order is completed with your Order ID and we will refund the fees.

Do not worry about the price increase, the BTC quoted is the BTC you get.

You will have had a completely free transaction.

Thanks for your understanding

Charlie

. . .

quote id
bb1b7e3d-7b12-4fe4-8400-891c0d948420
event id
6aa3f91c-8c39-40ab-a056-ebd6f56f302e

. . .

Thanks everyone again for your understanding, we are processing the orders and should be done sometime in the morning eastern time.

Charlie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: