Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:39:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT vs ETH  (Read 2478 times)
Marc De Mesel (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:00:57 PM

Early Bitcoin, Byteball & Bitcoin Cash Investor. Loving Voluntarysm, Lambos & Girls Wink
Check out my: https://youtube.com/user/Marcdemesel - https://twitter.com/marcdemesel & https://instagram.com/marc_de_mesel
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:23:29 PM

Neither have adoption. I would go with nxt because it has been around for longer though.
themasknetwork

Activity: 246

MaskNetwork lead developer

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 04:46:05 PM

At least NXT has a limited supply.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 05:14:07 PM

The weekly chart of NXT is depressing. I would never invest until it comes to life and price is above the 200 week moving average in blue. Unlikely that will happen though. Right now it is just another PnD altcoin no money to be made here.

mr001

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 05:57:05 PM

Each crypto has anytime a limited supply. The question is if we will use them or not.   Undecided
Nxt is ready to be used!
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:26:39 PM

Nxt will has a big change with Nxt 2.0 version. I and I think many other investors are waiting how the new concept will work. If it is superior as LucPicard told then the price will soar again. But by then, most investors are on hold.

Each crypto has anytime a limited supply. The question is if we will use them or not.   Undecided
Nxt is ready to be used!
themasknetwork

Activity: 246

MaskNetwork lead developer

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 07:04:41 PM

Nxt is ready to be used!

Ethereum has no limited supply. There is no maximum number of ETH coins that will be created.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:41:16 PM

A lot of people got scammed in Nxt especially by the people running the show @ dgex.com, who suddenly closed down and ran with a bunch of people's coins. Could have seen it coming, cause they couldn't design a website for toffee, but it was probably because Cryptsy starting accepting Nxt and people figured one Mickey Mouse operation was better than another Mickey Mouse operation. But this is the world of altcoins. Unfortunately they are ALL Mickey Mouse operations, and now Cryptsy has gone also. Only Bitcoin has the big players now. Ethereum, Nxt, etc are all one scam away from an exodus from the moment they begin. I will wait until these "smart" contracts do something smart that everybody wants to use... until then it is just another coin destined for the inflationary scrapheap.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:26:29 PM

Right now it is just another PnD altcoin no money to be made here.

Isn't it the opposite? Money is made on PnD altcoins.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:44:14 PM

So there's another alt that can be invested and upon reviewing it this nxt alt was already existing and the momentum to be adapted is begun, I'm sure many alt traders will going to follow if this analysis is right much better to be ready to go on with the flow, I"ll be checking this thread mate thanks for the share.

Duomo

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:02:01 AM

Sorry, I don't know if NXT will ever be able to recover. The all time high for NXT was .10 cents or .11 cents. I have so many doubts to whether that is ever possible again. I don't think it ever will be as I have about 500 NXT. Plus, a large majority of those coins went to those who invested in it. I think the total funding towards NXT was about 21 bitcoins? It just seems super unlikely that NXT can compare with Ethereum in the long run.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 12:23:10 AM

Sorry, I don't know if NXT will ever be able to recover. The all time high for NXT was .10 cents or .11 cents. I have so many doubts to whether that is ever possible again. I don't think it ever will be as I have about 500 NXT. Plus, a large majority of those coins went to those who invested in it. I think the total funding towards NXT was about 21 bitcoins? It just seems super unlikely that NXT can compare with Ethereum in the long run.

So many NXT bag holders are desperate to believe some miracle will save their obsolete coin.

But in truth, NXT is outdated and can't compare to next generation platforms like Rootstock and ETH.

NXT is based on Java, for God's sake!  There's no excuse for using such an insecure, bloated, TLA-compromised language for security and consensus critical financial applications.

It's like NXT cheerleaders don't understand the concept of critical mass.  That's the only explanation I can think of for why they believe tiny, isolated NXT still has a chance in hell, as giant, popular Turing-complete projects like Counterparty, Rootstock, and ETH do everything it can do, plus much more.

After jl777 had a Hearnia and did a whiny rage-quit of NXT, it's time to put some butter on NXT.  Because it's toast.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
lovely89

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:43:58 AM

A lot of people got scammed in Nxt especially by the people running the show @ dgex.com, who suddenly closed down and ran with a bunch of people's coins. Could have seen it coming, cause they couldn't design a website for toffee, but it was probably because Cryptsy starting accepting Nxt and people figured one Mickey Mouse operation was better than another Mickey Mouse operation. But this is the world of altcoins. Unfortunately they are ALL Mickey Mouse operations, and now Cryptsy has gone also. Only Bitcoin has the big players now. Ethereum, Nxt, etc are all one scam away from an exodus from the moment they begin. I will wait until these "smart" contracts do something smart that everybody wants to use... until then it is just another coin destined for the inflationary scrapheap.
Your entire paragraph is a complete load of garbage.

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:45:35 AM

K...  Keep telling yourself that.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btbrae

Activity: 680

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:28:34 AM

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy I can spot a shitcoin bagholder a mile away, because I used to be one... How is eMunie doing?  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:02:02 AM

Ill rather go with BTC ETH, NXT is now way too far. Its killin it
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:03:41 AM

Still moving up? or what is happening right now? doing same with eth? will going to keep this track, I just don't have many btc to trade but if this one goes big it is a jackpot like eth.

lovely89

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:45:42 AM

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy I can spot a shitcoin bagholder a mile away, because I used to be one... How is eMunie doing?  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

My stance doesn't change your lies.
eMunie is progressing well imo. You should swing by and check it out.

lovely89

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:46:10 AM

Ill rather go with BTC ETH, NXT is now way too far. Its killin it

Buy high, sell low?

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114