Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STAKEMINERS.com kidnapp my investment  (Read 2555 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8923

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 03:50:23 AM

Because beyond your belief you actually do not know anything about StakeMiners, its operations or how it works that's why. Those are the payment methods transactios IDs on their own explorer that's why. It is their internal system. The blockchain TXids would be found in his wallet where the initial funds were sent from.

For those of us that aren't as smart as you, can you explain this to us in clearly understandable English ? What explorer are you referring to ? Did he use a currency other than Bitcoin ? Does StakeMiners have it's own blockchain ?

Why did you repeat a post ?

This is all very confusing.

He meant to say it's some sort of internal payment ID (Coinpayments.net?) that just happens to look similar to a BTC TX ID. The rest of it - most likely typical cyberpinoy made-up bullshit that in his own universe is supposed to make him look smart.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 03:52:54 AM

BLb, what part of 'leet' don't you understand? I mean, we're talkin' 'bout the honorable Leroy Fodor here, and not some scammy fuck like myself who only copy & paste truisms to make them look like lies.

And a hero. And red is the color of WIN and BLOOD of the enemies.

We're doomed.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:31:06 PM

He didn't kidnap your investment.

He turned it into shitcoins, and the value of those shitcoins plummeted. Exactly like we told him (and you) that it would.

Since then he has changed the TOS to make it impossible for you to withdraw the coins that don't exist any more, and I won't read through all his nonsense to see which version of his rules he is trying to follow or breaking at this moment, but maybe it will make you feel better to realize that you can't withdraw coins that don't exist, and do more research before your next investment.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:21:58 PM

the txid is from CoinPayments.net

let me a couple of hours to find the btc txid from blockchain.

cyberpinoy give me my money!

EDIT:

this is the txid from 0.15 btc https://blockchain.info/tx/9085aff0563de5f29f66219f0c1c24d38660aa93afb956aa88ac2825de1b2104
2015-12-09 15:47:51

from november 9 - 2015

As I have replied to you many times, your account is in withdraw status, and it is being processed, you have collected 4 payments towards your withdraw already. You put your request in 60 days before your 90 day lock in period was reached. I can not and will not bump up your withdraw before others who have their request in at this time. Asking me to push your withdraw up past others who have already been waiting patiently for their withdraw is not fair to other members of the pool, and I can not do that. As I have replied many times, your withdraw is in process, and you have already collected some funds towards your withdraw as per our TOS. At this time, there is nothing more I can do for you but follow the rules.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:27:26 PM

Unless the business is registered and licensed then you are not investing in anything. You are simply giving your money to people you don't know and have absolutely no recourse if when they scam you. consider this a costly lesson. In the future your first question is "Can you please mail over your letters of incorporation and tax ID info". If they don't have that then its a fantasy to think you are investing.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:27:48 PM

EDIT:

this is the txid from 0.15 btc https://blockchain.info/tx/9085aff0563de5f29f66219f0c1c24d38660aa93afb956aa88ac2825de1b2104

from november 9 - 2015

As I have replied to you many times, your account is in withdraw status, and it is being processed, you have collected payments towards your withdraw already. You put your request in 60 days before your 90 day lock in period was reached. I can not and will not bump up your withdraw before others who have their request in at this time. Asking me to push your withdraw up past others who have already been waiting patiently for their withdraw is not fair to other members of the pool, and I can not do that. As I have replied many times, your withdraw is in process, and you have already collected some funds towards your withdraw as per our TOS. At this time, there is nothing more I can do for you but follow the rules.

Post the full text of the TOS that you're following in this particular case. Since you're ninja-editing the TOS on the website without notifying your users it's not quite clear what the "rules" actually are.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:50:28 PM

EDIT:

from november 9 - 2015

As I have replied to you many times, your account is in withdraw status, and it is being processed, you have collected payments towards your withdraw already. You put your request in 60 days before your 90 day lock in period was reached. I can not and will not bump up your withdraw before others who have their request in at this time. Asking me to push your withdraw up past others who have already been waiting patiently for their withdraw is not fair to other members of the pool, and I can not do that. As I have replied many times, your withdraw is in process, and you have already collected some funds towards your withdraw as per our TOS. At this time, there is nothing more I can do for you but follow the rules.

Post the full text of the TOS that you're following in this particular case. Since you're ninja-editing the TOS on the website without notifying your users it's not quite clear what the "rules" actually are.

We do not Ninja edit anything, the users have and always will be notified of changes to the TOS. If we ever change them, emails are sent out to users with a time frame to accept them or to withdraw their funds before the implementation of any new terms of use Updates are posted to the website on the main page and in thier account dashboard as well as updates on other media outlets. Which actually is a lot more than the scope of the modifications of terms states in our TOS that we will do. The TOS are on the website in english, if you do not understand english in the upper right hand corner of the website you can change the language that the site is displayed in.

In addition to that, no changes have been made to the TOS since his deposit that would have effected his withdraw.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:58:44 PM

As I have replied to you many times, your account is in withdraw status, and it is being processed, you have collected 4 payments towards your withdraw already. You put your request in 60 days before your 90 day lock in period was reached. I can not and will not bump up your withdraw before others who have their request in at this time. Asking me to push your withdraw up past others who have already been waiting patiently for their withdraw is not fair to other members of the pool, and I can not do that. As I have replied many times, your withdraw is in process, and you have already collected some funds towards your withdraw as per our TOS. At this time, there is nothing more I can do for you but follow the rules.

whatever, i want my money , and why if i deposit 0.175 in my account appears : 0.159 ? you kidnap my money and stole my coins too! i want my money.

As I have said repeatedly, you requested a withdraw and have been paid 4 payments so far towards that withdraw. When funds come out of your account on a withdraw they are deducted from your deposited amount until the whole amount has been paid to you in full.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 05:04:55 PM

EDIT:

from november 9 - 2015

We do not Ninja edit anything, the users have and always will be notified of changes to the TOS. If we ever change them, emails are sent out to users with a time frame to accept them or to withdraw their funds before the implementation of any new terms of use Updates are posted to the website on the main page and in thier account dashboard as well as updates on other media outlets. Which actually is a lot more than the scope of the modifications of terms states in our TOS that we will do. The TOS are on the website in english, if you do not understand english in the upper right hand corner of the website you can change the language that the site is displayed in.

In addition to that, no changes have been made to the TOS since his deposit that would have effected his withdraw.

Then why are you not paying out after the 90-day hold? The 0.35 BTC weekly limit was established at the end of January and did not apply in December. In fact you should be paying out everyone in full since anybody withdrawing now would have deposited 90 or more days ago, i.e. before this change:

26. PRINCIPAL WITHDRAWAL CAP - EFFECTIVE JANUARY 25, 2016

This is the maximum Stakeminers will payout in principal withdraws each week. The portion of principal withdrawal requests exceeding the maximum will be paid out in subsequent weeks until the full principal payment is made.

The maximum is 0.35 BTC per week. (This amount is dependent on the market value of the coins we stake at the time of withdraw and could increase with favorable market conditions)

Example: You request a withdrawal of 0.50 BTC, Stakeminers will payout the first 0.35 BTC in week 1 and pay the balance 0.15 BTC in week 2.  

So again, please post the full text of the TOS effective at the time when this investor deposited the funds.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 05:08:18 PM

So again, please post the full text of the TOS effective at the time when this investor deposited the funds.

It seems in your astounding and top notch research you have left out 90% of the withdraw policy, please go READ the rest and answer your own question Maam.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 05:09:58 PM

You are increasing your deposited amount in your claims sir. Also we do not accept cash as a deposit method so i could not have possibly kidnap your "money"

i deposit 0.165 btc and now i have 0.159 (wtf?)

whatever, i want my money , and why if i deposit 0.175 in my account appears : 0.159 ? you kidnap my money and stole my coins too! i want my money.

Your deposit is in process and you will get your funds returned as per the TOS. But we will hold to our TOS to be fair to everyone.

BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:36:42 PM

Also we do not accept cash as a deposit method so i could not have possibly kidnap your "money"

Ok. Now you are just being an obtuse asshole arguing semantics.

Did you ever stop to consider that someone could have very well spent real world fiat, to purchase the cryptocurrency required to "invest" with you ?

Do we have to spell everything out for you, for crying out loud ?

If I might ask, which service did you use to find your mail-order bride ? Did they accept Bitcoins ?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 05:58:28 PM

It seems in your astounding and top notch research you have left out 90% of the withdraw policy, please go READ the rest and answer your own question Maam.

Who's Maam? I'll read the TOS effective at the time when this investor deposited the funds as soon as you make it available to read. Can't be that hard. Perhaps you don't have that version and/or don't want to honor it?

Wouldn't be the first time when you refused to honor the TOS applicable to a specific deposit. You still haven't explained how you charged one user a 10%+ withdrawal fee when it was supposed to be 5%.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:07:01 PM

EDIT:

from november 9 - 2015

Leroy Fodor, are you talking about the same ToS that stated that nobody under 18 years of age can partake of your "business" informally known as StakeMiners Ponzi, yet you made a 16-year-old (who was ONLY 15 when you first sent him a payout) a BOI Trustee, but changed the ToS to that clause now being deleted shortly after I exposed the minor?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:22:41 PM

You are increasing your deposited amount in your claims sir. Also we do not accept cash as a deposit method so i could not have possibly kidnap your "money"

i deposit 0.165 btc and now i have 0.159 (wtf?)

Your deposit is in process and you will get your funds returned as per the TOS. But we will hold to our TOS to be fair to everyone.

It pleases me to no end knowing that I've been instrumental in destroying an honest to goodness business named StakeMiners.  Grin Grin Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:41:40 PM

Leroy Fodor, are you talking about the same ToS that stated that nobody under 18 years of age can partake of your "business" informally known as StakeMiners Ponzi, yet you made a 16-year-old (who was ONLY 15 when you first sent him a payout) a BOI Trustee, but changed the ToS to that clause now being deleted shortly after I exposed the minor?

No, I think he's talking about the TOS that he copied from CEX and amended with some illiterate, ambiguous, unenforceable, and just plain dumb statements.

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php
https://cex.io/terms

Note how one spelling error has been copied verbatim from CEX and Leroy added some more too. Obviously he hasn't read his own TOS, he's just making shit up as he goes.

stking
fulfilment (twice, from CEX)
oeration
sensative
PRINCIPLAL
repayed
withdraw (multiple times when it should be "withdrawal")
principle (when it should be "principal")
contingecy
contengency
contigency

Yes, he misspelled one word in three different ways. How can anyone possibly trust a person who can't be bothered to spend a few minutes reading the TOS of his "business" and fix errors that have been pointed out numerous times.

I'm not even talking about Stakeminers vs. StakeMiners or Bitcoin vs bitcoin.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 07:03:13 PM

Also we do not accept cash as a deposit method so i could not have possibly kidnap your "money"

Did you ever stop to consider that someone could have very well spent real world fiat, to purchase the cryptocurrency required to "invest" with you ?

If I might ask, which service did you use to find your mail-order bride ? Did they accept Bitcoins ?

He said and I quote

Becasue of people like you I must be very clear about what we do here and we do not accept cash, as a payment method.

My wife was not a mail order bride, just another outlandish accusation from the ethical, crew over at get hashing.

It pleases me to no end knowing that I've been instrumental in destroying an honest to goodness business named StakeMiners.  Grin Grin Grin

As usual Bruno, you have been instrumental in absolutely nothing, you help no one, you have no projects helping people, you waste peoples time, cause a rukus, use falsities created by yourself, and so on. Go ahead please feel free to post that super long copy and paste thing of yours you have ready on your computer for a rebuttle to the fact that it is one huge fabricated piece of nonsense.

No, I think he's talking about the TOS that he copied from CEX and amended with some illiterate, ambiguous, unenforceable, and just plain dumb statements.

I am sorry maam, but once again your skills have under performed, our TOS (reguardless to what you will have people believe) In fact did not come from CEX.io, that actually was not your own research, but your deluted friend bruno who thought he was on target when he under researched that. In fact if any of you knew anything about business or legal facts, you would know that it is not uncommon for an attorney to have a pretyped TOS for specific business that fall under a similar category and will actually fill in your business name in a blank and charge you a predetermined hourly fee based on what the first original document cost for preperation and delivery. SO it si not uncommon for similiar business to have potential similar copies of legal documents such as TOS, and Privacy Statements.

Either way I can assure you those TOS were i no way copied from CEX.io

I came here to address the OP about his problem not feed more attention to you trolls. SO i will be responding to him from here on out, you guys can continue your childish debacle elsewhere if you would like.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:03:22 PM

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php
https://cex.io/terms

Note how one spelling error has been copied verbatim from CEX and Leroy added some more too. Obviously he hasn't read his own TOS, he's just making shit up as he goes.

stking
fulfilment (twice, from CEX)
oeration
sensative
PRINCIPLAL
repayed
withdraw (multiple times when it should be "withdrawal")
principle (when it should be "principal")
contingecy
contengency
contigency

Yes, he misspelled one word in three different ways. How can anyone possibly trust a person who can't be bothered to spend a few minutes reading the TOS of his "business" and fix errors that have been pointed out numerous times.

I'm not even talking about Stakeminers vs. StakeMiners or Bitcoin vs bitcoin.

"Won may say you're gwasping at stwaws."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:08:45 PM

He said and I quote

Becasue of people like you I must be very clear about what we do here and we do not accept cash, as a payment method.

My wife was not a mail order bride, just another outlandish accusation from the ethical, crew over at get hashing.

It pleases me to no end knowing that I've been instrumental in destroying an honest to goodness business named StakeMiners.  Grin Grin Grin

As usual Bruno, you have been instrumental in absolutely nothing, you help no one, you have no projects helping people, you waste peoples time, cause a rukus, use falsities created by yourself, and so on. Go ahead please feel free to post that super long copy and paste thing of yours you have ready on your computer for a rebuttle to the fact that it is one huge fabricated piece of nonsense.

I am sorry maam, but once again your skills have under performed, our TOS (reguardless to what you will have people believe). In fact, it did not come from CEX.io, that actually was not your own research, but your deluted friend bruno who thought he was on target when he under researched that. In fact if any of you knew anything about business or legal facts, you would know that it is not uncommon for an attorney to have a pretyped TOS for specific business that fall under a similar category and will actually fill in your business name in a blank and charge you a predetermined hourly fee based on what the first original document cost for preperation and delivery. SO, it si not uncommon for similiar business to have potential similar copies of legal documents such as TOS, and Privacy Statements.

Either way I can assure you those TOS were i no way copied from CEX.io

I came here to address the OP about his problem not feed more attention to you trolls. SO i will be responding to him from here on out, you guys can continue your childish debacle elsewhere if you would like.

Speaking of business, you promised to show proof of StakeMiners license in May 2015. How much longer do we have to wait to see it?

Also, shouldn't a CEO of a business or a website use spellcheck prior to posting truisms or, in this case, bullshit?
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:39:44 PM

Im sorry OP but it seems Leroy is finding some dust amounts in his multi-wallets in order to pay up amounting .15BTC

Wtf, you invested .17BTC and after 3 mos you received which is still in PENDING .15BTC... WTF!!!! you could've put the money in the bank and it won't even decrease in value

You don't pay enough.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: