Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STAKEMINERS.com kidnapp my investment  (Read 2557 times)
augustito (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:10:17 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 05:09:04 AM by augustito

after hard and long negotiations we have reached an agreement with the company stakeminers so in order to complete my part of the bargain. request to be removed this post.
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:13:42 PM

Dude investing in a site wont help u when ur scammed. I am sorry for whatever losses you have faced and i wish you get a better job. However, i doubt any1 can help

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:14:20 PM

LMAO dude , stakeminers were a scam from the start . In case you missed it ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0
BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1831
Merit: 5568

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:06:07 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 08:05:00 PM by BobLawblaw

Sorry to hear you got Fodor'd.

EDIT: Gleb noticed your TXID's are bogus. What is up with that ?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 05:39:36 PM

LMAO dude , stakeminers were a scam from the start . In case you missed it ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0
i trust in advice of one friend of mine who recommend the site.. Sad for the next time

Unfriend that person and next time use common sense and google around before you send money to anyone. StakeMiners is not even an HYIP, it's just a guy in Philippines who pretends to be a businessman but is completely clueless and has already lost ~100 BTC of his customers' funds.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:48:45 PM

"I have known Leroy Fodor for 20 plus years. I have known him to be intelligent and trustworthy in both his personal and his business life. He is a man of good character and would never intentionally mislead anyone. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in investing in StakeMiners!!!!"

"I have watched this Young Man mature and grow from a child to a trust worthy adult. He has been successful as a Parent and as a Professional in his businesses...He has the unique ability to search out the best possible outcome to the business he is involved in and reaches the goals he has set forth....Believe and Succeed"

after almost 3 months of waiting and unfulfilled promises, and mistery missing founds

Transaction Details
Transaction ID: f2102c6bfcb60cd8001e99781ecc95022949a2b6ff2647099f639def9c259f9b
Time Submitted: December 3, 2015 10:12:40am
Amount: 0.00500000 BTC
Fee:    0.00002500 + coin TX fee
Sender: augusto
Sender's Email: xxxx
Payment Type:   Advanced Button
------
Transaction Details
Transaction ID: 6143804b7cd9cc30a78cdcfcfe6674cd0204193a71bfd67c21bb791a520e982b
Time Submitted: December 7, 2015 12:59:24am
Amount: 0.01000000 BTC
Fee:    0.00005000 + coin TX fee
Sender's Email: xxxxxx
-
Transaction Details
Transaction ID: 3a7a356eda725299e29c4ea230197cb8e66a1ca691ae8b068ec2aa85b2fc49b9
Time Submitted: December 9, 2015 11:46:45pm
Amount: 0.15000000 BTC
Fee:    0.00075000 + coin TX fee
Sender's Email: xxxxx

i deposit 0.165 btc and now i have 0.159 (wtf?)

I lost my job in January 25 was the day I asked them please release my money.
From January to now i send one mail every two weeks until now when i decide write this post.
Stakeminers.com kidnapp and stole my investment and the only think what say is : "You have 5 users  in front of you" for the last 3 month....
i know "is a HYIP" but i trust in this site in the same way who trust in bitcoin.
that's what i show you my story . i don't want anything more then my money back. i need my money to live until i find another job.

I appeal to the strength of the community for "managers and the board" of stakeminers release my money once and for all.

xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:52:38 PM

Well you can always help in bringing out potential scams

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:28:57 PM

f2102c6bfcb60cd8001e99781ecc95022949a2b6ff2647099f639def9c259f9b

6143804b7cd9cc30a78cdcfcfe6674cd0204193a71bfd67c21bb791a520e982b

3a7a356eda725299e29c4ea230197cb8e66a1ca691ae8b068ec2aa85b2fc49b9

Why can't I find any of those txs? Links please.

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 01:24:11 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 01:34:18 AM by cyberpinoy

after almost 3 months of waiting and unfulfilled promises, and mistery missing founds

Transaction Details
Transaction ID: f2102c6bfcb60cd8001e99781ecc95022949a2b6ff2647099f639def9c259f9b
Fee:    0.00002500 + coin TX fee
Payment Type:   Advanced Button
------
Transaction Details
Transaction ID: 6143804b7cd9cc30a78cdcfcfe6674cd0204193a71bfd67c21bb791a520e982b
Fee:    0.00005000 + coin TX fee
-
Transaction Details
Transaction ID: 3a7a356eda725299e29c4ea230197cb8e66a1ca691ae8b068ec2aa85b2fc49b9
Fee:    0.00075000 + coin TX fee

The OP registered after any updates to the TOS were done SO he knew well in advance how the system worked.

He first put in his withdraw request 60 days before the 90 day lock in period was complete on his account. Which I clearly advised him of.

This was not the first time he has had an account and came up with a reason for withdraw, the first time he did this with a very similar reason, his withdraw went very smooth. However this time he had a conflict with the policy he deposited under.

PRINCIPAL DEPOSIT 90 DAY LOCK-IN PERIOD POLICY - EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2015

As you can well see all of his deposits were well after any update of our TOS.

He then proclaims his country is having a hard economic times, which since i am a good hearted person I look into, and find the exact opposite, that in fact his economy was doing very well and his Fiat was growing strength against the USD. I am not sure what exactly is going on locally where he is, but his country as a whole (as he stated my country is having bad economy) was doing very well when I cross referenced his claims.

Most recently I get a very inappropriate email from him filled with foul language and threats, so again I decide to take another look into his situation and if warranted I was willing to buy his account out. Upon looking into his withdraw address which is also his payout address I notice some very interesting things, all the payouts towards his withdraw are there in his wallet, as well as funds going to Poloneix and Yobit, and then I notice something even more interesting the funds coming back from the exchanges is smaller than the ones going out to them. Which tells me he is possibly loosing money on the trading from what i can see. and the last 2 transactions that went out to the exchanges did not come back at all which worried me for him.

I made a mistake when launching StakeMiners and allowed people to see I have a heart and a general ambition to help people, Looking into my past business ventures will show you I will go out of my way for people, and this is not a good quality in Crypto when trying to run a business, people see a kindness like that as a weakness and will scam you any way they can. This is exactly what people like Suchmoon, Gleb Gamow and the crew over at get Hashing are taking advantage of now.  

I was willing to buy his account with my own personal funds because if what he was saying abut his situation was as bad as he proclaimed I felt bad for the gentleman, however after just a few seconds of research everything I was reading was telling me slightly a different story.

His deposited amount has went down because he has been paid towards his withdraw, his first and second withdraw requests could not be processed because he was still in the 90 day lock in period he was advised about when he made his deposit. I was even willing to buy his account out and then he threatened me and cussed at me.

I am not this person Suchmoon and Gleb Gamow would like to portray and they know very very little about StakeMiners, its operations or me, neither of them are even adult enough to have a face to face meeting, or one on one or them two on one with me, so they can not possibly know what type of person I am.

Your withdraw will be and is being processed as per the TOS that you actually deposited under. I am sorry if you are experiencing a loss in your job and other personal situations, but StakeMiners was actually created to give you a recurring weekly income, that is exactly what we have tried to create for people, so people like you who are experiencing bad situations in their personal life have something, even if small, they can fall back on. Even some of the mid sized accounts generate enough income with us to pay for groceries, fuel for their car and even some utility bills to help get them thru hard times. I do apologize for your hard times right now, but we must hold firm to the TOS. We have other witdraws in front of yours and I can not ski8p them, even tho as your last email stated only you and I would know I was breaking the rules, I can not do that becasue the members withdraw being processed would know something was wrong when his withdraw this week was 0.1599 short.

Because beyond your belief you actually do not know anything about StakeMiners, its operations or how it works that's why. Those are the payment methods transactios IDs on their own explorer that's why. It is their internal system. The blockchain TXids would be found in his wallet where the initial funds were sent from.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 01:32:41 AM

The OP registered after any updates to the TOS were done SO he knew well in advance how the system worked.

He first put in his withdraw request 60 days before the 90 day lock in period was complete on his account. Which I clearly advised him of.

This was not the first time he has had an account and came up with a reason for withdraw, the first time he did this with a very similar reason, his withdraw went very smooth. However this time he had a conflict with the policy he deposited under.

He then proclaims his country is having a hard economic times, which since i am a good hearted person I look into, and find the exact opposite, that in fact his economy was doing very well and his Fiat was growing strength against the USD. I am not sure what exactly is going on locally where he is, but his country as a whole (as he stated my country is having bad economy) was doing very well when I cross referenced his claims.

Most recently I get a very inappropriate email from him filled with foul language and threats, so again I decide to take another look into his situation and if warranted I was willing to buy his account out. Upon looking into his withdraw address which is also his payout address I notice some very interesting things, all the payouts towards his withdraw are there in his wallet, as well as funds going to Poloneix and Yobit, and then I notice something even more interesting the funds coming back from the exchanges is smaller than the ones going out to them. Which tells me he is possibly loosing money on the trading from what i can see. and the last 2 transactions that went out to the exchanges did not come back at all which worried me for him.

I made a mistake when launching StakeMiners and allowed people to see I have a heart and a general ambition to help people, Looking into my past business ventures will show you I will go out of my way for people, and this is not a good quality in Crypto when trying to run a business, people see a kindness like that as a weakness and will scam you any way they can. This is exactly what people like Suchmoon, Gleb Gamow and the crew over at get Hashing are taking advantage of now.  

I was willing to buy his account with my own personal funds because if what he was saying abut his situation was as bad as he proclaimed I felt bad for the gentleman, however after just a few seconds of research everything I was reading was telling me slightly a different story.

His deposited amount has went down because he has been paid towards his withdraw, his first and second withdraw requests could not be processed because he was still in the 90 day lock in period he was advised about when he made his deposit. I was even willing to buy his account out and then he threatened me and cussed at me.

I am not this person Suchmoon and Gleb Gamow would like to portray and they know very very little about StakeMiners, its operations or me, neither of them are even adult enough to have a face to face meeting, or one on one or them two on one with me, so they can not possibly know what type of person I am.

Your withdraw will be and is being processed as per the TOS that you actually deposited under. I am sorry if you are experiencing a loss in your job and other personal situations, but StakeMiners was actually created to give you a recurring weekly income, that is exactly what we have tried to create for people, so people like you who are experiencing bad situations in their personal life have something, even if small, they can fall back on. Even some of the mid sized accounts generate enough income with us to pay for groceries, fuel for their car and even some utility bills to help get them thru hard times. I do apologize for your hard times right now, but we must hold firm to the TOS. We have other witdraws in front of yours and I can not ski8p them, even tho as your last email stated only you and I would know I was breaking the rules, I can not do that becasue the members withdraw being processed would know something was wrong when his withdraw this week was 0.1599 short.

We know very well what kind of person you are cyberpinoy. First and foremost you're a liar. You are also quite spectacularly inept at what you're trying to do and you are blaming people pointing out your mistakes.

Now as to your TOS - at that time there was no 0.35 BTC limit and 90 days have already passed. Will you pay that person out in full now as per the TOS at the time of the deposit? If you lost that copy we can dig up an archive for you. Luckily you hadn't blocked archiving back then yet.

And great customer service indeed, posting exchange transaction details and your ludicrous assumptions. Then you're whining how you're being treated unfairly. Look in the mirror.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:42:34 AM

From the desk of Why Don't The People I have On Ignore Contact me?:

"I have known Leroy Fodor for 20 plus years. I have known him to be intelligent and trustworthy in both his personal and his business life. He is a man of good character and would never intentionally mislead anyone. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in investing in StakeMiners!!!!"

"I have watched this Young Man mature and grow from a child to a trust worthy adult. He has been successful as a Parent and as a Professional in his businesses...He has the unique ability to search out the best possible outcome to the business he is involved in and reaches the goals he has set forth....Believe and Succeed"

Because beyond your belief you actually do not know anything about StakeMiners, its operations or how it works that's why. Those are the payment methods transactios IDs on their own explorer that's why. It is their internal system. The blockchain TXids would be found in his wallet where the initial funds were sent from.

In the Philippines, one can't simply put somebody on ignore. They must continue to exchange convo with them.

You know what i like about all you morons is you have never had a conversation with the people you guys make these outlandish claims against (you have drastically avoided any real professional conversations with me as I have asked both bruno and suchmoon and they have both cowardly and repeatedly avoided with some lame excuse as to why they dont need to confront their victim they like making accusations against) you dont do any real actual research, you go on opinion, and assumptions, but never any real proof or logic in your smear campaigns.

Gleb your on ignore you will have to log into one of your accounts I do not have on ignore if you wish to direct stupidity at me. try the phinneus cage account I dont have that one on ignore yet HAHA.

Meanwhile Ill send burt and his attorney wife a little letter maybe she can help me to sue your ass for defamation of character, libel, interruption of business and whatever esle her attorney mind can come up with.

I would advise you have her take a look at your thread so you can learn what you need to prove (which is the whole thing) that will keep your butt form a jail sentence HAHAHA

Translated for all of StakeMiners' Investards: Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow aka Phinnaeus Gage aka other sockpuppets paid to discredit the good names of cryptocurrency entities is on ignore by me, Leroy Fodor, ex-husband of Katrina Fodor caught fucking her fellow employee sans my consent. On ignore because I, Leroy "Honestly" Fodor no longer desired to read his stupid posts. HAHAHA In fact, I have Bruno's other accounts on ignore as well so that I'm not tricked into reading his true-to-life vitriol attacks about me. But, since I'm a nice guy and have gone Full Delusional, Bruno Kucinskas is more than welcome to use his Phinnaeus Gage account to continue sticking it up my lyin' piece of shit redneck ass so that I would have a fair opportunity to respond in kind, unlike my now locked threads were nobody can reply, not even my Investors, some never to see thier investments ever again, garnered via BitcoinTalk of which I'm fully on record in loathing. HAHAHA

In short: Please call me, Bruno Kucinskas, so that we can talk professionally, but please use a personality that I don't have ignore. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:49:11 AM

We know very well what kind of person you are cyberpinoy. First and foremost you're a liar. You are also quite spectacularly inept at what you're trying to do and you are blaming people pointing out your mistakes.

Now as to your TOS - at that time there was no 0.35 BTC limit and 90 days have already passed. Will you pay that person out in full now as per the TOS at the time of the deposit? If you lost that copy we can dig up an archive for you. Luckily you hadn't blocked archiving back then yet.

And great customer service indeed, posting exchange transaction details and your ludicrous assumptions. Then you're whining how you're being treated unfairly. Look in the mirror.

Leroy Fodor has no fear of putting in hundreds of dollars worth of work to protect U$65 worth of crypto that's rightfully not his. HAHAHA

"You smell that? I love the smell of StakeMiners Ponzi exploring all around me. It smells like... Victory."
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 01:50:37 AM

Because Bruno wants to always bury the truth by trolling what the people have to say, I will repost this so the OP can see it. But do not worry Bruno will have plenty more where the others came from. Because deep down he idolizes me and what i am trying to do for people. I love you to Bruno.

Transaction Details
------
Transaction Details
-
Transaction Details

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:55:13 AM

Sorry to hear you got Fodor'd.

EDIT: Gleb noticed your TXID's are bogus. What is up with that ?

They are bogus because Leroy Fodor was kind enough to respond to a person that wasn't me because I'm on his ignore list that those are internal TXID, ergo you nailed it when when you penned bogus since StakeMiners is a bogus company.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:59:29 AM

Let me in on this bumping action, lover. BTW, how do you know I love you when you told the whole world no less than a dozen times that I'm on your ignore list, hence impossible for you to know that I love you, what I'm thinking, and what truths of the lies you penned that I penned?

Because Bruno wants to always bury the truth by trolling what the people have to say, I will repost this so the OP can see it. But do not worry Bruno will have plenty more where the others came from. Because deep down he idolizes me and what i am trying to do for people. I love you to Bruno.

Transaction Details
------
Transaction Details
-
Transaction Details

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:10:14 AM

Leroy Fodor loves researching his Investards. HAHAHA

You should see my slightly different story I have about Leroy "Serial Liar" Fodor. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:21:58 AM

Actually, number one scumbag in crypto, Leroy Fodor, I mainly have issue with your countless lies:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 02:55:28 AM

And again I will post his so the OP can see what is important to his direct matter. Because Bruno wants to always bury the truth by trolling and his amazing copy and paste skills, I will re post this so the OP can see it. But do not worry Bruno will have plenty more where the others came from. Because deep down he idolizes me and what i am trying to do for people. I love you to Bruno.

Transaction Details
------
Transaction Details
-
Transaction Details

BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1831
Merit: 5568

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:04:45 AM

For those of us that aren't as smart as you, can you explain this to us in clearly understandable English ? What explorer are you referring to ? Did he use a currency other than Bitcoin ? Does StakeMiners have it's own blockchain ?

Why did you repeat a post ?

This is all very confusing.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:38:23 AM

For those of us that aren't as smart as you, can you explain this to us in clearly understandable English ? What explorer are you referring to ? Did he use a currency other than Bitcoin ? Does StakeMiners have it's own blockchain ?

Why did you repeat a post ?

This is all very confusing.

BLb, what part of 'leet' don't you understand? I mean, we're talkin' 'bout the honorable Leroy Fodor here, and not some scammy fuck like myself who only copy & paste truisms to make them look like lies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: