Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello bitcoin world  (Read 4569 times)
HardyGoodsLtd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:57:47 PM

Hiya all, I am sort of new to bitcoin, I have a good friend here who has talked me into the whole crypto currency industry.

I am in the process of starting my business "hardy goods" But not sure what to trade yet  Roll Eyes

I hope to open a shop and accept bitcoins, But one step at a time ay.

I am based in the UK (midlands area) and looking forward to meeting all of you.

Regards.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:26:18 PM

Hello and Welcome to bitcoin industry and to this forum as well.
This is good to hear that new people are getting interested in bitcoin and willing to use bitcoin for payment methods in their stores and shops, if a large amount of people do the same it will be a great help to bitcoin to grow more and spread more in the world.
Good luck for your intentions. Smiley Best of luck.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:06:56 PM

Welcome on board!
This is definitely the best resource for Bitcoin on the web. Please tell us something about your business Hardy Goods. Perhaps, some people here could give you useful advices.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:29:57 PM

Welcome! What do you have in mind besides open a store? You can use faucets... Use cloud mining sites, buy & hold, do whatever you think is the best way to have money in your wallet
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 07:43:16 PM

Hi welcome to the forum bro, just ask us what you want to learn.
As i can see you know well about bitcoin that it is a currency and use for paynent.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:48:26 PM

Welcome mate! We like people like you, who want to expand the bitcoin economy. As opposed to someone who begs for money within hours of opening an account. Cheers.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:11:57 AM

Hiya all, I am sort of new to bitcoin, I have a good friend here who has talked me into the whole crypto currency industry.

I am in the process of starting my business "hardy goods" But not sure what to trade yet  Roll Eyes

I hope to open a shop and accept bitcoins, But one step at a time ay.

I am based in the UK (midlands area) and looking forward to meeting all of you.

Regards.

Hi there, welome to the bitcoin world. So you are trying sell hardy goods, i think you can try make a topic about your shop on digital goods or marketplace section.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:14:24 AM

Welcome to the neighborhood! If you're looking for goods to bring to the Bitcoin community, it's hard to go wrong. There isn't many options for worldly goods at this point in time. Digital goods, collectors items, and novelty purchases dominate Bitcoin's white hat commerce. Anything that sells to the young adult, white, male demographic will sell similarly to the Bitcoin community!
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 12:39:46 AM

Welcome to wonderful Bitcoin world. I can only say that you made a great choice. It might look a bit complicated in the beginning but it is always fascinating. I hope you enjoy your time here and become a part of Bitcoin community.

bebeko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:45:42 AM

Welcome to the bitcoin world mate, I hope you could be dependent with bitcoin just surf and read around you could learn a lot from this forum.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:33:54 AM

welcome to bitcoin world... you can earn money here... feel secure... gain knowledge about blockchain technology.. just shared... bcoz i felt this from bitcoin forum...
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:02:16 AM

When you have the shop open, you can use bitpay of you don't want to handle the bitcoin. You can accept bitcoin, but bitpay will convert the bitcoin to your local currency.
HardyGoodsLtd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:54:27 AM

Hiya, thanks all for the warm welcome, At the moment, I am general trading in any kind of goods (furniture/electrical/knick-knacks) but only now I am turning it into a business.

I wont be focusing on bitcoin, but I believe it's the future, I need to incorporate this, as I also believe any business that does not, in a few years will miss out.

I have used bitcoin in my personal live to "get the jist" as it were.

I will keep you all updated, but in the future I will be asking people all over the world for people who can supply things that will sell, I need ideas.

Best all
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:39:24 PM

Welcome to the forum mate.
Some members are own shop here that accept bitcoin as payment.
All you want to know to get started is all over the boards.
Don't be shy to ask just don't spam.
And don't ever go to investor based games section, you will likely loss you hardwork if you deposit and get negative feedback by a concern member.

Goodluck.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:11:54 PM

Welcome to the bitcoin world mate, I hope you could be dependent with bitcoin just surf and read around you could learn a lot from this forum.

hello .............welcome to the bit coin world where you have enough options to learn, earn and grow. make sure to consistently be a part of it which will benefit you a lot.....
HardyGoodsLtd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:06:07 PM

well, it's now official, I have been accepted by companies house, I have my cert.

now for inland revenue....accountant....bank account...website....etc...

It will be at least a month untill I have everything moving.

I have lots of questions for the community, Dont worry, I wont spam, nice to meet you all.

Best.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:34:38 PM

Hey man and welcome !! Good to see you joined us. Yes the dark side my son xP You should open that store man. Sounds good i hope you the very best in your endeavor.  Grin
DomMic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:57:47 AM

Hey welcome here, have a good stay and be aware about scams too

janpowal305

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:04:08 PM

Hi man, I've start my adventure with BTC recently too. It's many things to embrace and understand in world of BTC but good luck!
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:47:24 PM

Hi man, I've start my adventure with BTC recently too. It's many things to embrace and understand in world of BTC but good luck!

Hi BTC world .....wonderful after entering into this world....A Place to learn,Earn and Explore........
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: