Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]|PostCoin|[POST] | Pure POS | Revenue Sharing Board Partnership | 50% BURNT  (Read 54569 times)
dev.PostCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:34:52 AM

Thank you for your suggestions for the Moderator position. In the next few days we will dispute about this and we'll find a good choice for the community and for us.
As announced earlier a Signature Campaign will be started soon, and we hope many of you will participate in it, and help us to promote https://thealtcoinboard.com

There are now many altcoin doing the same thing and there are a lot of members of this forum on signature campaign I hope you can accept even newbies and junior members also provided that they do not spam this forum
The signature campaign will be hosted and moderated by the altcoinboard team. It's sure that they will set strict rules and will prevent to accept spammers or postcount farmers.

TheAltcoinBoard.com              
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The first revenue sharing cryptocurrency discussion board   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| In Partnership with PostCoin |  Get paid to post on TheAltcoinBoard|
igorokkk
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:35:28 PM

+1 vote for Kenobius
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:19:31 AM

I just registered on the https://thealtcoinboard.com/index.php
dev.PostCoin let's start russian thread
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:36:51 AM

I just registered on the https://thealtcoinboard.com/index.php
dev.PostCoin let's start russian thread

It's good! Now it will be possible to communicate on another crypto forum in their native language.
altcoinboard

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:06:54 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 08:25:12 AM by altcoinboard

After some discussions with PostCoin devs we decided to add a Russian section to thealtcoinboard.com. We were a bit afraid of opening a russian dedicated board since, in our team there is nobody native russian, but due to your demand and your contribution on choosing a trusted mod, we decided to warmly welcome our russian users and open a dedicated board for them. It's good to see that there are a lot of russian users interested in the project and we hope that opening a new section will attract even more users.
We will contact Kenobius for further discussions, and we will add the new board in a few hours.

EDIT: A Russian dedicated board, was added to a Local category. All the russian users are welcome, and we hope we will see many of you in the future.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 12:22:47 PM

After some discussions with PostCoin devs we decided to add a Russian section to thealtcoinboard.com. We were a bit afraid of opening a russian dedicated board since, in our team there is nobody native russian, but due to your demand and your contribution on choosing a trusted mod, we decided to warmly welcome our russian users and open a dedicated board for them. It's good to see that there are a lot of russian users interested in the project and we hope that opening a new section will attract even more users.
We will contact Kenobius for further discussions, and we will add the new board in a few hours.

EDIT: A Russian dedicated board, was added to a Local category. All the russian users are welcome, and we hope we will see many of you in the future.

This is a good step for adoption by our Russian brother and we're hoping that many are to be added more just like we have here on bitcointalk forum the more local board the better for this coin..
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 04:57:33 AM

I am staking my postcoin wallet but out of 20 mined postcoin I am only getting 3 confirmed coin is there anyway to fix this to lower the orphaned coin I am also experiencing this to my other wallet but the percentage is not as high as what I am getting from postcoin wallet..

g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:07:42 AM

I am staking my postcoin wallet but out of 20 mined postcoin I am only getting 3 confirmed coin is there anyway to fix this to lower the orphaned coin I am also experiencing this to my other wallet but the percentage is not as high as what I am getting from postcoin wallet..
I am also staking but i'm not experiencing such a problem. How much are you staking? i mean the amount
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:42:37 PM

I have 10000 Postcoin and out of 30 mined only 4 are confirmed this is one of the reason I stopped staking this wallet not a profitable coin to stake,I will add more if that is the only way I can get all the staking rewards confirm..
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:01:08 PM

any nodes or how to sync the wallet?
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:27:38 PM

any nodes or how to sync the wallet?

you can find them at the page of 33. Hope it ll help you.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 06:55:11 AM

I am also staking but i'm not experiencing such a problem. How much are you staking? i mean the amount

Used to have 20,000 coins now 7000 coins but even if I have the same amount 90% rewards or what I mined are all orphaned or not confirmed this is the reason I stop and sold some of my coins it's not profitable to stake this coin compare to other coin that I'm staking..

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:25:31 AM

Everything is about supply and demand, even with such a low cap (supply) the demand isn't really there...

What else can POST bring to users instead of just another forum with premined altcoin designed for rewarding users for posting on there ? Any real world applications or merchants ?
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:31:18 AM

Everything is about supply and demand, even with such a low cap (supply) the demand isn't really there...

What else can POST bring to users instead of just another forum with premined altcoin designed for rewarding users for posting on there ? Any real world applications or merchants ?

This thing with merchants and real world applications is just another old fashioned requirement like the roadmap thing and these in 99% of the altcoins are not fulfilled and the merchant phase not even reached.
This coin launched with a ready to use forum that offers ad spaces that can be paid in POST and we must agree on the thing that this is still closer to reality than some coins having a webshop with completely useless things for sale just to show that they are accepted by a merchant.

I like the coin and the work that has been put in it is far away from some shitcoins that are getting some pump and dump attention.
g3rszpi

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:13:23 AM

This thing with merchants and real world applications is just another old fashioned requirement like the roadmap thing and these in 99% of the altcoins are not fulfilled and the merchant phase not even reached.
This coin launched with a ready to use forum that offers ad spaces that can be paid in POST and we must agree on the thing that this is still closer to reality than some coins having a webshop with completely useless things for sale just to show that they are accepted by a merchant.

I like the coin and the work that has been put in it is far away from some shitcoins that are getting some pump and dump attention.
IMO it's not even a requirement. These merchant and world changing promises are the first scammish signs at a coin.

I think that, a Forum which pays you in the specific coin is a real world application, which gives a great backing to the coin and creates real value since you are not getting your coin for free, but you are "working" for it.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 10:31:36 AM

IMO it's not even a requirement. These merchant and world changing promises are the first scammish signs at a coin.

I think that, a Forum which pays you in the specific coin is a real world application, which gives a great backing to the coin and creates real value since you are not getting your coin for free, but you are "working" for it.

This is crypto currency an alternative online payment processor if there are no merchant for this what will be the uses of this coin but only a pump and dump coin the value of a coin lies on it's uses ..
g3rszpi

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:34:50 AM

This is crypto currency an alternative online payment processor if there are no merchant for this what will be the uses of this coin but only a pump and dump coin the value of a coin lies on it's uses ..
But this merchant story it's just a promise at 99% of the coins. So that wouldn't be a "required' standpoint
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:46:13 PM

But this merchant story it's just a promise at 99% of the coins. So that wouldn't be a "required' standpoint

At least it can help with the coin reputation and would be investors will give this coin a value if there are merchants it's like adding a usefulness to it's existent..
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:57:27 AM

Still very discouraging after staking my wallet for 10 hours I got 20 orphaned and only one confirmed ,this got me thinking to just sell my coin the reason I am buying more is for the staking purposes beside the price hold,
Would like to ask community members how is your staking experience with postcoin is it profitable?
g3rszpi

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:52:16 AM

Still very discouraging after staking my wallet for 10 hours I got 20 orphaned and only one confirmed ,this got me thinking to just sell my coin the reason I am buying more is for the staking purposes beside the price hold,
Would like to ask community members how is your staking experience with postcoin is it profitable?
I never had a single orphaned block while staking POST.You could try to save your wallet.dat and clear your Postcoin folder in appdata
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: