Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell all stocks, buy Bitcoin or Gold  (Read 2379 times)
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 08:33:22 AM

AdamCox9

Activity: 145
Merit: 112

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 09:41:40 AM

it'd be like a big switcharooni

Buy Bitcoin!
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:00:08 AM

Buying bitcoin and gold is the smart move to make as both have a great future ahead, and we can expect much higher price in future, stocks is history, use bitcoin.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:05:54 AM

Buying bitcoin and gold is the smart move to make as both have a great future ahead, and we can expect much higher price in future, stocks is history, use bitcoin.
High price of bitcoin and gold can't make stocks obsolete.Gold and Bitcoin are used by individuals for a investment purpose.People buy them in large quantity creating fake demand due to short supply.Stocks on the other hands depends on the performance of economy on a whole

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:08:38 AM

Right now I am only invested in Bitcoin. Some times I also buy some stocks when they have been hammered to the ground, but not at this moment as I find them to be overpriced by a lot.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:16:45 AM

sell all stock and buy bitcoin It was also said in November 2013, and we all know the story. Bitcoin is more risky than gold in my advice
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:16:57 AM

I am investing primarily in precious metals and Bitcoin is on the 2nd place. I would love to buy some AMD stocks though because I think their price will raise after the Zen architecture and Polaris graphics cards come out.

quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:40:52 AM

sell all stock and buy bitcoin It was also said in November 2013, and we all know the story. Bitcoin is more risky than gold in my advice
More risk we take more outcome we will receive isn't it? Just like many quotes we've seen around "in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take".
So it's time to decide to take a risk now or regret later.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:36:31 PM

Count on me for doing it Cheesy Although it's probably not the wisest choice Wink Having the eggs in different baskets is always good.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:44:13 PM

better to play on some broker with specualting pon the value of those stock with your bitcoin, then selling them directly for bitcoin

but i believe that bitcoin is more stable then some stocks out there
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:54:05 PM

i put all my focus on bitcoin only as i believe in the future potential of its technology and the currency side. i am however considering to buy myself some extra gold just for the fun. i currently have a 5 gram gold bar but i want to add another 5 gram gold bar to my holdings.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:04:15 PM

Buy bitcoin and gold is the most appropriate way for our hoards and sell it when the price of the bitcoin and gold price is much higher than it used to be we buy, it's just that I prefer the bitcoin than gold. Because of the bitcoin still have such great expectations to gain greater recognition from the bank and the countries in the world. If they acknowledge the existence of the Bitcoin and using Bitcoin as currency. Then the Bitcoin will very well to serve as a long-term investment. Because it could be if all the countries and all the World Bank wearing a Bitcoin, it costs will be far higher than now and much more aggressive in the increase or decrease in prices.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:52:39 PM

i personally have always preferred diversifying.
i spread my investments between multiple things (bitcoin and gold included) and also some promising altcoins. i have played around with stocks but the profit was not good for me so i left it and especially these days i prefer bitcoin more than anything else.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:58:05 PM

that is an evidence (graph).
though, if we buy more bitcoin, meaning we will be able to buy more commodities to consume, lol. Grin especially for the electronics.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16676

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 02:08:28 PM

i currently have a 5 gram gold bar but i want to add another 5 gram gold bar to my holdings.
Do you physically have it, AKA you can touch it?
5 grams doesn't really sound like a "bar", when you say "gold bar" I'm thinking of a brick-sized piece.

Stocks seem overpriced, but as long as central banks are doing Quantitative easing (QE) (AKA printing money) there is no upper limit for stock value. Or better: there is no lower limit for the value of the money they are printing.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:47:51 PM

Go for bitcoin. gold is also the good option . But the best thing about the btc is you can see now the price is very much stable as far as i feel we will see the increment towards it. gold slowly it is increasing comparatively btc will give its best as most of the time it does.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

currently my biggest stocks is bitcoin and might be i have few altcoins on exchange but still my focus for bitcoin and i hope my decision was not wrong
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:45:18 PM

Gold and stocks have become history now, try to invest in innovative product like bitcoin which can give you best return on investments in future, I would invest only in bitcoins.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 11:03:04 PM

Yes I like gold and bitcoin, (and Dash) But don't forget silver. The gold silver ratio is spiking very high at the moment. It looks extremely likely silver will outperform gold.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:04:14 PM

Yes I like gold and bitcoin, (and Dash) But don't forget silver. The gold silver ratio is spiking very high at the moment. It looks extremely likely silver will outperform gold.
Where does it show silver might outperform gold?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: