Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:33:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie)  (Read 26727 times)
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:01:17 AM

To be honest, I know pretty much nothing about Eredivisie, but seeing 2 users suggesting the Utrecht -0.5 bet and none suggesting the draw or Zwolle bet, I guess I could try my luck with that bet @ 1.700.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BetKing.io
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:39:12 PM

Hi,
We at https://betking.io are running a tipster competition with 3 Bitcoin up for grabs in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1470550.0.

Simple to take part, just share your betslip before a match. Prizes for the tipsters with highest ROI at end of the competition Smiley
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

To be honest, I know pretty much nothing about Eredivisie, but seeing 2 users suggesting the Utrecht -0.5 bet and none suggesting the draw or Zwolle bet, I guess I could try my luck with that bet @ 1.700.
The most important key in gambling, especially sportsbetting is, you must know what competition and team you will bet on, because if you bet blindly without know any information and statistics about the match, you likely will lose. But yeah fortunately you win your bet Cheesy Congrats

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:38:01 PM

Groningen will not let any chance by loose performance for Heracles to make come back in these offplay matches.Groningen is in good position by points to move forward than Heracles.In either case both teams to score is in our favor to make money.As of winning Groningen will be that.
both teams to score is very good pick because you're already won it and seems Heracles playing with very good today because they has already destroyed Groningen with final results 5-1
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:46:13 AM

First match of the 2nd leg's match Venlo lost even it was playing good.Now in next match Venlo is at home and will make this equal by winning against Go ahead Eagles.It has been very strong and trustworthy for several matches in past.I don't have any thought of doubt to pick Venlo @1.83 ML specially in today's match.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:49:39 AM

The most important key in gambling, especially sportsbetting is, you must know what competition and team you will bet on, because if you bet blindly without know any information and statistics about the match, you likely will lose. But yeah fortunately you win your bet Cheesy Congrats

Thanks. I agree and that is also what I do usually. But I was just making a bet for fun yesterday in the final day.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:52:49 AM

DeGraafschap vs Mastricht should be a very easy win for the Degraafschap team which although in the last standings of the Eredivisie I think they have the quality to beat a team like Maastricht which was almost 10th in the standings in Jupiler League which is a very weak quality league compared to the Eredivisie. Other games I don't know, but when it comes to play off-s they are rather unpredictable.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:54:09 AM

Willem II - Almere City last match produced quite unexpected results.I don't think that thing will be repeated once again.I see golden chance to grab high odds for Almere City @5.8 money line.It is little risky but I see it worth because it has hidden potential.This match also going to be equal.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:57:08 AM

It seems De Graafschap much strong side infield and i am quite sure it will beat MVV Maastricht today match, i have my bet on De Graafschap and it looking this match can be low scoring so that from my opinion money line is good option to place bet there.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:04:42 AM

Willem II - Almere City last match produced quite unexpected results.I don't think that thing will be repeated once again.I see golden chance to grab high odds for Almere City @5.8 money line.It is little risky but I see it worth because it has hidden potential.This match also going to be equal.
so is it a qualification match to get promoted to dutch eredivise league?

i know a familiar club name like almere city they have been in previous dutch league eredivise right? and willem II are one of two relegation candidate club along with De Graafschap. it is so high odds @5.8 and you looks so confident , i will try to choose draw or almere city maybe instead moneyline.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:07:34 AM

Both teams to score yes @1.59 is looking good in perspective of making money. De Graafschap vs MVV Maastricht will be over 3 goals match where this is best and most reliable option.It is hard to predict the result confidently about these matches now.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:13:00 AM

Correct. The relegation/promotion system in Eredivisie is very complicated. 8 teams from the second division and 2 teams from the first division will fight for 2 spots in the first division next season. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_Eredivisie#Promotion.2Frelegation_play-offs
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:15:38 AM

Asian Handicap for MVV Maastricht +1 @ 1.67 AH what shows to be good option.Graafschap v Maastricht second match between these two.I don't see any advantage of being at home or away for none.Difference will not be huge of winning if this will be the cause.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:15:58 AM

Graafschap vs Maastricht under goals @2.22 would be nice choice and i have my bet there, will get finished like the previous game and hardly will go over 1.5 goals.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:46:52 AM

Correct. The relegation/promotion system in Eredivisie is very complicated. 8 teams from the second division and 2 teams from the first division will fight for 2 spots in the first division next season. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_Eredivisie#Promotion.2Frelegation_play-offs
oh yes i get it now, so in eredivise there is a unique relegation/promotion playoffs system , a clubs who finished in relegation position still have chance to stay in the eredivise though playoffs right?

interesting playoffs system , i think willem II will still relegated and almere city go for promotion , and Go Ahead Eagles maybe for another promotion spot.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:50:10 PM

My picks for today matches.
VVV-Venlo vs Go Ahead Eagles. I pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
NAC Breda vs FC Eindhoven. Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score too.

I'm sure today matches will have many goals.
Chemistry1988
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:51:34 PM

oh yes i get it now, so in eredivise there is a unique relegation/promotion playoffs system , a clubs who finished in relegation position still have chance to stay in the eredivise though playoffs right?

The team in the last place (18th) will be relegated for sure. The two teams in the 17th and 16th place will play a few playoff games, and they have a chance to stay in Eredivisie. So there could be only 1 team promoted to Eredivisie in some seasons, and there could also be 2 or 3 teams promoted depending on the results of the playoff games.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:21:44 PM

Good picks, but now on 30min Willem II has scored 1 goal. Good luck man, it will be nice profit if you win your pick. Btw I have misread FC Eindhoven as PSV Eindhoven, so I was confused why PSV played tonight Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:02:14 PM

Good picks, but now on 30min Willem II has scored 1 goal. Good luck man, it will be nice profit if you win your pick. Btw I have misread FC Eindhoven as PSV Eindhoven, so I was confused why PSV played tonight Cheesy

FC Eindhoven team that competed in division 2 while PSV Eindhoven team that competed in the top division (Eredivisie)
all matches in the Eredivisie already completed so today only match on Division2

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:20:34 PM

If I say it was one of the best match and performance by Willem II.First half was quite calm but 2nd half showed us totally different thing.It shows potential to reach till final after this match.I wanted to place but because of low odds couldn't find perfect point of entry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: