Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie)  (Read 26727 times)
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:20:02 PM

Heracles Almelo vs FC Utrecht i will place my bet on both teams to score @1.59 even hard to predict who will win this this match so that i am quite sure about both teams which is good one to place bet there, draw is also looking favorite result of this game.

Of course some betting options both teams to score more interesting and potentially win I did not even hesitate
as seen in head to head both teams 6 last match both teams to score the same as today's match they will do it again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:34:21 PM

Heracles v Utrecht I will place bet on Heracles straight.Utrecht was very impressive throughout the event as well.Heracles to be at home and not to be able to win against Utrecht seems bit difficult to admit.Moneyline @2.57 for Heracles seems best and winning bet at these stages of event.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:45:35 PM

I will place my bet on double chance home or draw @1.58 as i think Heracles infield has very good opportunity to save this match easily because it is playing so nice there and Utrecht even better team but possible result will come out as draw.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:03:53 PM

Go Ahead Eagles v De Graafschap 1st leg will be played in couple of hours from now.GA Eagles is very good and strong team in comparison to Graafschap which is at away.Being at home and keeping continue the previous track record Eagles is my favorite @2.52 ML.I am sure of my pick .
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:32:32 PM

I have to agree with the predictions of some people here match between Heracles - Utrecht bet on both teams to score
No other options are better than this bet despite the low odds but enough to make a small profit
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:26:38 PM

Heracles Almelo  VS  FC Utrecht together with the people here taking bets over 2.5 goals and both teams to score
I'm not interested in betting moneyline almost equal strength of both teams
Unread

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:45:39 PM

Just wait for a goal from Utrecht to win a bet both teams to score  Smiley
I think they are still likely to equalize the score in the second half

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:49:31 PM

Heracles Almelo  VS  FC Utrecht together with the people here taking bets over 2.5 goals and both teams to score
I'm not interested in betting moneyline almost equal strength of both teams
the match goes very poor for both team and i see both team not get a good chance to made a score lucky Heracles can made a goal before half time. it seems your will lose your bet but i hope was wrong with what i said.
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:44:22 AM

I have to agree with the predictions of some people here match between Heracles - Utrecht bet on both teams to score
No other options are better than this bet despite the low odds but enough to make a small profit

Yeah you are right. The final score for Heracles vs Utrecht is 1-1 draw, your both teams to score bet is win. I have over 2.5 goals bet though, but no goal until the end of this match.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:49:54 AM

Yeah you are right. The final score for Heracles vs Utrecht is 1-1 draw, your both teams to score bet is win. I have over 2.5 goals bet though, but no goal until the end of this match.

Why do not you take these two bets I mean both teams to score and over 2.5 goals some people here take 2 bet
if you lose the bet still have hope on other bets this way is safer in my opinion

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:17:28 AM

Why do not you take these two bets I mean both teams to score and over 2.5 goals some people here take 2 bet
if you lose the bet still have hope on other bets this way is safer in my opinion

for me i sometimes make 3 bet on single game in i got some in spanish league
i sometimes place home team win both team to score and over 2.5 goals i place 7 times so far i got 4 times all 3, 1 i got 2 of then and 2 times i missed all 3
sometimes you gain and sometimes you dont
that why is called gambling

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:45:01 PM

i sometimes place home team win both team to score and over 2.5 goals i place 7 times so far i got 4 times all 3, 1 i got 2 of then and 2 times i missed all 3
Sorry i'm little confused, what you do is same in every bet , in other word you will always use same method maybe method because i dont what i must call that . Cheesy
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:34:47 AM

Europa League Playoff,     FC Utrecht vs Heracles. On the leg 1 the final score is 1-1 draw, for now i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. I think many goals will happened on this match.
electronicfactura

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:15:55 AM

Utrecht - Heracles like previous matches once again both teams to score yes @1.56 is best choice.I think this match will be decisive as there will be seen some winner even goals will be by each side.The expected result can 3 goals where winner will have 1 goal as margin in the end.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:19:55 AM

That's gambling, where we can get what we expected and we didn't get the expected, it's been absolute since gambling surfaced. I bet this match over 2.5 NAE because I see both of these TEAMS have advantages that are almost the same.
fulgdenea

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:24:57 AM

I also think both teams to score have pretty good chance to happen because both teams Utrecht vs Heracles are conceding a goal against each other so that i have my bet on both teams to score there, i think Utrecht can win this match and will get succeed to take lead there.
bithasher

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:55:11 AM

Utrecht vs Heracles draw or away because Heracles is ready to make this match decisive in my opinion.It seems opportunity to pick this @2.20 instead of home or moneyline simple.This match will not be like previous match those were low scorer.I see over 3 goals and which will produce a winner in today's match.
crytoboost

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:58:24 AM

FC Utrecht vs Heracles a little bit hard to predict about this match but it seems both teams to score has wonderful chance to make decent profit by betting on this game there, from my point of FC Utrecht will win this match.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:00:33 AM

Utrecht vs Heracles draw or away because Heracles is ready to make this match decisive in my opinion.It seems opportunity to pick this @2.20 instead of home or moneyline simple.This match will not be like previous match those were low scorer.I see over 3 goals and which will produce a winner in today's match.

Yeah i also have my bet on home team and i think this time Utrecht will win this match because it has edge of home crowd there.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:11:04 AM

De Graafschap v Go Ahead Eagles away team is leading by 1 match which it won last time.Home team has very good record on its own ground so does the away team.Which is clearly indicating that draw is favorite.Draw or away @2.04 is something hidden if we look at these with attention is only best option in my opinion for this match specially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: