Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] VIOLIN for bitcoins  (Read 574 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:30:02 AM

Hey guys! I've been looking online where to buy a violin using bitcoin as a payment. I'm trying to teach myself to play the violin since I wanted to play another instrument besides the guitar.
If any of you guys have a second hand violin or a violin that you guys are not using anymore please post here or send me a PM.
I'd take second hand violins since I'm kind of in tight in budget for a new violin that has great quality. Please include photos and your asked price and let me know if we can negotiate.

also if you guys know where I can buy violins online kindly suggest me also. thanks in advance for everyone!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:20:42 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240326.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:30:09 PM

Hey thanks! That's seem to be a very good violin but unfortunately I don't have even half of the estimated price your violin is. Cheesy
I'm lookin for a cheaper one but still has good quality, since I'm still a begginer, I don't have plans to spend a fortune for it. I don't have much coins, that is.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 05:09:54 PM

Well your title is "[WTB] VIOLIN for bitcoins" plural, and my violin is less than 2 BTC...
What fraction of a BTC do you have, exactly?

Perhaps you would like to crowdfund the difference?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:12:34 PM

Well your title is "[WTB] VIOLIN for bitcoins" plural, and my violin is less than 2 BTC...
What fraction of a BTC do you have, exactly?

Perhaps you would like to crowdfund the difference?

Honestly I only have less than 0.4 btc. I was actually looking for a very cheap one but still good for begginers. Cheesy I have found a cheap one on ebay but I don't know if they accept bitcoins.
I don't think it's a good idea to crowdfund for this since I already have an active fundraisin for my education which really don't get much attention yet.You can see it on my personal message under my profile , (just so if you are interested on looking).Cheesy
 Anyway, thanks still for the effort and time in responding here in my thread. Smiley
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 03:26:29 PM

I have a cheap violin for this guy, but I only ship within the USA. Is anyone willing to reship it to him within the US?
ViolinRepairman

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:00:54 PM

I work at a music store on Long Island.  We have plenty of violins for that price range.  Shoot me a message, we can talk over the phone.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:47:11 PM

Honestly I only have less than 0.4 btc.

Now it's plus shipping within the U.S...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: