Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative Trust - LUTPIN - Why?  (Read 1555 times)
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 04:17:38 AM

The ratings are garbage and should be removed op said "Review:Nothing to say.. I really like your design Smiley.. Hope will have profitable with Coin Generator!"
No reasonable person will consider that as promotion, also, when did whywefight end up on DT? I've been away for a while

Cant believe we are leaving negative trust for people commenting on website designs
Maybe I'll get negative trust for using the internet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:28:20 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 04:40:52 AM by whywefight

The ratings are garbage and should be removed op said "Review:Nothing to say.. I really like your design Smiley.. Hope will have profitable with Coin Generator!"
No reasonable person will consider that as promotion, also, when did whywefight end up on DT? I've been away for a while

Cant believe we are leaving negative trust for people commenting on website designs
Maybe I'll get negative trust for using the internet

why the fuck do you guys at least dont even try to read??? for the 9023549023789427389478238947892374892738942893748923748927389472893748923789472 8937428937489237489273894723894719083901209471735072390579017590723905782307502 time:

THIS USER is NOT on Default Trust for fucks sake....

For everyone who posts this ALL THE TIME: it just makes you look stupid and proves: You dont even care to read. You dont even try to do research. You just go on with posting and crying like a baby.

*Rant mode off

This post was part of a running promotion of coin-gnt = advertising. the comment he left was just a one liner he did to get the bonus. he had to post something, this was the easiest he came up with.

The logic of your argument doesnt make any sense. You using the internet is no reason for others to loose money. even if they are new to the internt.

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:18:51 AM

So you left him negative trust because he participated in the promotion?
Also i have you on my trust list so things get confusing

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:28:18 AM

So you left him negative trust because he participated in the promotion?
Also i have you on my trust list so things get confusing

sorry if i went harsh but people say this to me all the time Cheesy

Yes, feedback was for advertising. my motivation is stated here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.msg14052758#msg14052758 which is basilcy this:

PSA regarding Ponzis

Ponzi schemes are ‘get rich quick’ investment scams which pay returns to investors from their own money, or from money paid in by subsequent investors. There is no actual investment scheme as the fraudsters siphon off the money for themselves.

A fraudster places an advertisement for a non-existent investment that offers extraordinary returns in a short space of time. Most Ponzis running here do not hesitate to call out they are a Ponzi. After receiving the promised returns on their investment, the first investors start to spread the word to family and friends. In this way, the scheme gains credibility.Because the money isn’t invested in any kind of investment vehicle, there are no profits. Instead, the first investors are simply paid out from the money paid in by new investors.

Ponzi schemes are created for all levels of income, and have taken in investors in the top bracket as well as those on middle and low levels.
Typically, the fraudster will vanish with investors’ money, so the system eventually collapses with later investors receiving nothing - including their initial investment.
Because every Ponzi scheme makes no profit, they collapse sooner or later. You are very unlikely to recover any lost money.

Protect yourself against Ponzi schemes

- If you’re considering any type of investment, always remember: if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
- There’s no such thing as a ‘guaranteed risk-free’ investment - high returns can only be achieved with high risk.
- Ponzi fraudsters use vague technical jargon to describe their non-existent investments, such as ‘high yield investment program’ or ‘global currency arbitrage’. This language is most of the times designed to dazzle you.
- Using hard-sell techniques, fraudsters will try to pressure you into making rushed decisions, giving you no time to consider the nature of the investment. (Not so common here)
- As with many fraudulent schemes, you are encouraged to keep your investment secret to ensure you receive maximum returns. This allows the fraudsters to hide the real nature of their scheme.

Ponzi’s are illegal in some country’s. Because of the nature of things we have to deal with people crying they have lost their money sooner or later.

I decided to -ve the operator and supporters of this Ponzi that go on with their shady business after I have posted this.

In simple terms:

This is just another Ponzi Scam! Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation support or encouragement for this scam will be tagged with negative trust, for proving they wish to help the scammers operate this Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen from other users. Thereby proving they are not trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

NOTE: This is a pre written Text taken from different websites and from here, it is used to bring the matter to your attention. I am aware that this Ponzi might has been running for some time, I just decided to not ignore it any longer. Basically I do so because I am sick of seeing people get burned and operator running away with other people’s money. If you start to hate me because I have chosen to tag people here, while Ponzi XYZ is still running, feel free to bring other Ponzi’s to my attention.

Thank you!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: