Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is the most profitable cloud mining?
HashNest.com - 12 (41.4%)
HashFlare.io - 1 (3.4%)
Genesis-Mining.com - 0 (0%)
CloudMining.website - 14 (48.3%)
Bit-X.com - 2 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the most profitable cloud mining?  (Read 12315 times)
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:46:16 PM

So far only 5 people voted that is not that enough to have an good vision about it. Also people who promote ponzi here in this topic don't help really to help other people.

That's because voting is promoting the problem. None of those sites are profitable. They are all ponzi scams. That's what cloud mining is. The lack of votes shows that a majority of the community doesn't believe in these get-rich-quick scams.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Novep

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:12:44 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 06:45:34 AM by Novep

Please cast your vote above and provide honest opinion...
IMO cloud mining is no longer profitable unless you are willing to spend a thousands of money in it in buying hash power. With the upcomming halving also I doubt these cloudmining sites will even bring profit to anyone.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:55:08 AM

I thinke the question should be where I lose least, cause cloud mining is not profitable in any case.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:04:09 PM

I am member of all of them. but I have just invested some money in cloudmining.website. because of their low deposit, I invested 0.01btc before more then 20 days (not exactly remember) since now I just earned 0.006 btc and haven't got payment yet because minimum payment is 0.01btc. may be if someone deposit a bigg ammount he can earn cashout limit every day.
AlphaNil

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:13:44 PM

I am member of all of them. but I have just invested some money in cloudmining.website. because of their low deposit, I invested 0.01btc before more then 20 days (not exactly remember) since now I just earned 0.006 btc and haven't got payment yet because minimum payment is 0.01btc. may be if someone deposit a bigg ammount he can earn cashout limit every day.
As of now, I dont see, there is a reason for u to worry. Their payment history is public - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php. Moreover, they have just published their latest payout...

https://blockchain.info/tx/636292f0bfa8d748e188a133a11305909187df9d1b5acc828c46572f45819ee0
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:03:53 PM

If the scheme is new maybe you can withdrawl for sometime. But any moment it can finish and you lose all your money. Some people try the luck and invest in the most newest schemes hoping to get some profit, very hard, but maybe you can do it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:35:21 PM

None of the cloud miners are profitable anymore. I seriously doubt they ever were.
I made profit with www.cloudmining.website in late 2015.

fuck you, thats a ponzi website.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

As of now, I dont see, there is a reason for u to worry. Their payment history is public - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php. Moreover, they have just published their latest payout...

https://blockchain.info/tx/636292f0bfa8d748e188a133a11305909187df9d1b5acc828c46572f45819ee0

Of course you don't, what with you being an obvious sock-puppet shill for them. Sounds like they could be reaching the end of their operation if they are having to post as 'genuine' users asking 'innocent' questions in threads started by their other socks.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
AlphaNil

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:01:35 PM

Of course you don't, what with you being an obvious sock-puppet shill for them. Sounds like they could be reaching the end of their operation if they are having to post as 'genuine' users asking 'innocent' questions in threads started by their other socks.
Who the fuck u r and why u have left -ve trust on my profile? How on earth my post indicates shilling anyway? I merely posted their payments on blockchain, which is already in public domain!
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:50:52 AM

if you are looking for profit you should not consider cloud-mining then. most of these sites are Ponzi scams (like cloudmining.website) and not going to even pay out.
and the others have bad returns.

AFAIK bit-x has stopped its cloudmining services.

also check this topic for more information on cloudmining services: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.msg0

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:44:30 AM

How on earth my post indicates shilling anyway? I merely posted their payments on blockchain, which is already in public domain!

You 'merely' posted ENTIRELY about cm.w which makes you an obvious shill account. "Oh hai guise, I am innocent user asking innocent questions about this known scam You know, totally innocently and not to fool newbz into thinking it might be worth risking sending some money to through my innocent questions asking about how they pay out".

Obvious-sock-puppet-is-obvious.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
AlphaNil

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:29:22 AM

How on earth my post indicates shilling anyway? I merely posted their payments on blockchain, which is already in public domain!

You 'merely' posted ENTIRELY about cm.w which makes you an obvious shill account. "Oh hai guise, I am innocent user asking innocent questions about this known scam You know, totally innocently and not to fool newbz into thinking it might be worth risking sending some money to through my innocent questions asking about how they pay out".

Obvious-sock-puppet-is-obvious.
How come u bring in such baseless allegations against me? I did...

1. Ask Is www.cloudmining.website the most stable cloud mining ponzi ?

2. Posted their proof of payment, which is already in public domain.

Which part of my action appears to u that I am deceiving something or luring someone?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:36:50 PM

How come u bring in such baseless allegations against me?

You 'merely' posted ENTIRELY about cm.w which makes you an obvious shill account.

Which part of me pointing out that your ENTIRE FUCKING POST HISTORY is about saying how that scamsite has paid out for so long, thereby showing you to be nothing but a shill for it, confuses you?

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:13:02 PM

Honestly I have not found any best paying cloudmining site. Most of cloudmining sites are scam and ponzi sites. Only few sites available who really pays. But these are also not good in my opinion. Because deposit amount is too high to them and daily income is very low. Yes we need to wait for longer time for ROI.
AlphaNil

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:32:52 PM

How come u bring in such baseless allegations against me?

You 'merely' posted ENTIRELY about cm.w which makes you an obvious shill account.

Which part of me pointing out that your ENTIRE FUCKING POST HISTORY is about saying how that scamsite has paid out for so long, thereby showing you to be nothing but a shill for it, confuses you?
Do u even understand basic english? I asked people whether it is a stable ponzi or not because it is paying consistently for so long. How on earth that makes me a scammer? R u nuts or what?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:16:59 PM

Oh fuck off, shill. Your very first post was in praise of how cm.w had been paying for the previous year, with a nice link to their own payment 'proof'.

You registered a new account solely to talk about cm.w TWO YEARS LATER!

Go back to your real account if you're that bothered about being caught for the shill you clearly are.

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:34:17 PM

Please cast your vote above and provide honest opinion...

Cloudmining . website is scam site! Better remove it from your list.

HashNest looks the best on this list, but there you should be very careful, because price of GHs are changing very fast and in short time you can lost. But if you watch price movements you can earn not only from mining but as well from trading. Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
AlphaNil

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:46:26 PM

Oh fuck off, shill. Your very first post was in praise of how cm.w had been paying for the previous year, with a nice link to their own payment 'proof'.
Following is my very first post as per my current post history and it does not contain any payment proof link. U seem to have some problem in reading comprehension.
We all know that most of the cloud mining operations are actually ponzi. But, ponzi or not www.cloudmining.website has paid consistently for more than a year. I am thinking about investing in it. But, I'd like to have public opinion before...

You registered a new account solely to talk about cm.w TWO YEARS LATER!
I used this account to claim giveaways, but those have been deleted by forum mods for being unconstructive. Hence u get to see only cloud mining related posts.

Go back to your real account if you're that bothered about being caught for the shill you clearly are.
I have sold my real account long ago and that has nothing to do with cloud mining.

None of the above makes me a scammer idiot and I do have the right to talk about cloud mining as many times as I want. If forum mods think I am spamming, they can either delete my posts or ban me. Why the fuck u r poking your nose in my asshole?
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:21:03 PM

Mining is not profitable in these days, if price of BTC reaches 1000 USD I think it becomes profitable again, but thats a big IF.
Nowadays, so many people says this. But, if that's true, how come so many miners are mining now and difficulty is still going up?

It's because they have no idea what they're talking about; just spitting out what they've heard from other people that seem knowledgeable. You're absolutely right, bitcoin mining is probably always going to be balanced so that it's on the line between being profitable and not. Even if the price goes up to $1K, more miners will come in and it'll get harder to mine blocks; you'll have to mine longer to get a block, making it balanced out again.

I'm pretty sure that cloud mining is synonymous with ponzi scam nowadays. I don't suppose asking you to stay away from them would do anything?

True! people should wake up from dreaming and stop talk through one's hat! nowadays it is pretty clear cloud mining = ponzi , people should learn from the past experience cloud mining services such as zencloud , pb mining , hashprofit etc all turn scam in the end .
after scammed , they all realize it was goddammit ponzi. i will not suggest to invest in cloud mining , i will ask everyone to stay away .
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:28:38 PM

I think still theres no legit cloudmining site better to stop looking for a legit cloudmining there scammers.. its better to lend your bitcoins in poloniex and make a interest 1% everyday..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:23:42 PM

IMO Hashnest is the most profitable and the most secure.
You can buy your GHs when you want and trade them at will while mining. It is the most profitable way to mine.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: