Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIMITED OFFER] Up to 30% discount on Amazon products!  (Read 611 times)
Goins (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:24:31 PM

Hello,

since it's not easy to buy bitcoins for cash in my country, I figured the easiest way for me to get bitcoins is to offer an Amazon payment service. I offer you up to 25% 30% (EASTER SPECIAL) discount on all products on Amazon.com.

The discount depends on the price of your product list:
- 10% 15% (EASTER SPECIAL) on products up to 500 USD
- 15% 20% (EASTER SPECIAL) on products up to 1,000 USD
- 20% 25% (EASTER SPECIAL) on products up to 3,000 USD
- 25% 30% (EASTER SPECIAL) on products above 3,000 USD

You can of course order multiple products at once to receive a higher discount.

How does it work?

1. Create a list of Amazon product links and send it to me via private message. Please also include the price, your name and your address!
2. Wait for me to confirm that I can do this order for you. If everything is ok I will give you the amount of bitcoins you have to pay.
3. Deposit the bitcoins into your BTC-Coupon.com account (if you don't have one please create one). I only use BTC-Coupon because it's a nice platform for easy, quick, anonymous, safe and cheap (no fees for you) trading.
4. Create a coupon and send me the verification link so that I can see you have the bitcoins I asked you for. Don't send me the code yet!
5. I do the order for you and will forward all messages to your email address.
6. Wait for your package to arrive and then send me the code so that I can instantly redeem the bitcoins without having to wait any longer for confirmations.

Will I get a bill?

Usually you find a bill in your package. If not you can contact me and I will request it from Amazon and forward it to your email address.

Are there any restrictions?

I'm not able to buy Amazon gift cards.

Can I also order products from amazon.co.uk, amazon.fr etc?

As of now I can offer this service only for amazon.com.

Do you have Prime?

As of now I don't use Prime but I might register for it if I get enough requests here.

How can I send back an article which is broken or which I don't like?

You can contact me to contact Amazon for you to return a product. In this case you may decide whether you want Amazon to send the cash back to your bank account or whether you want me to give you back the bitcoins.

Is there a minimum/maximum price you accept?

As of now there isn't but I might require a minimmum price if I get too many requests.
If I'm sold out then I will edit this post. You can still leave me a message and I will put your order on the queue list and let you know as soon as I can fulfill it.

I can fullfil the first orders within the next few days already! Currently I'm still waiting for my funds to arrive.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:57:03 PM

Hey dude are you from the USA? I would guess so from the Amazon.com preference you are showing. I would use your service but I am from Europe and thus I don't like to pay customs fees and bigger shipping costs when ordering from Amazon,com. If you would add Amazon.de or the UK site would be great.

Goins (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:23:42 PM

Currently I can offer my service only for Amazon.com but a friend of mine might be able to process orders in the UK. I will ask him and leave you a private message.
Alternatively I can suggest MrLehmann for Amazon.de. According to his references he seems very trustworthy. He currently offers 25%. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1120802.0
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:06:35 PM

You're a Jr. Member with no proof of identity. Why not offer your services at Purse.io instead?
Goins (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:49:27 PM

You're a Jr. Member with no proof of identity.
And why is that a problem? As stated in my first post I go first with the order. People will say the same if I offer my service on Purse.io and everyone is a newbie once.

Why not offer your services at Purse.io instead?
Purse.io is not available in all countries anymore. Also that's like suggesting me to accept PayPal if I ask for Skrill.
Why shouldn't I offer my service here if the forum does have a marketplace section?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 08:56:29 PM

You're a Jr. Member with no proof of identity.
And why is that a problem? As stated in my first post I go first with the order. People will say the same if I offer my service on Purse.io and everyone is a newbie once.

Why not offer your services at Purse.io instead?
Purse.io is not available in all countries anymore. Also that's like suggesting me to accept PayPal if I ask for Skrill.
Why shouldn't I offer my service here if the forum does have a marketplace section?

You don't go first. You want people to send coins to BTC-Coupon.com, which is a site no one has heard of and appears to be a scam. Why don't you use a trusted escrow here on the forum?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: