Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mt.gox withdrawal not processed (Jan 10th, 21 days)  (Read 1765 times)
sbrzol (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 11:03:58 AM

withdrawal request: january 10th , not processed,

mt.gox could not tell me when will i get my money

mtgox is the largest/best bitcoin exchange?  you are joking
can't send me 28.000 eur form a polish bank to a hungarian bank more than 3 weeks

i think you should consider not to use mtgox anymore , if you want to see your cash again via mtgox

here are mtgox answer:    changing time to time

jan 18th
"On checking I can see that the withdrawal is still being processed and it should go through soon. We will keep you posted once the withdrawal is processed. Let us know if you have any other questions."

jan 22th
" I apologize for the delay and will update you as soon as possible."

jan 24th
"the transaction is queued up and we are yet to get an update from our developer"  ,  "we are unable to provide an exact ETA"

jan 28th
"The delay is due to the withdrawal limits imposed on us by our bank. We are working with them regarding this and the withdrawals will be cleared soon. I will keep you updated on this. "

feb 1
"We apologise for the delay in the withdrawals. Due to our daily bank withdrawal limit on our Polish account, all withdrawals are queued and will be processed according to the queue. Also I can see that your withdrawal is very high and you can consider cancelling this and then request like 1,000 EUR each and that will be processed faster. We have also contacted the bank and we are working with them to increase the withdrawal limits. "

so my money is still at mtgox in a queue , and not in a bank queue

"1,000 EUR each and that will be processed faster"    28.000 EUR = 28 days , so mt.gox claim that 28 days is faster than the current witdrawal process (21 days+28days), so i wont get my money in this month February

if 1000 EUR could work then it means if you withdraw only 1000 EUR or below mtgox will put your request before my request in the queue

so if you do this enough time, perhaps will never get my "very high"  amout

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=138528.0

guess when will i get my money?  march, april ?

or give me advice what to do

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 07:06:26 PM

Why u wanna move so much money in 1 go?   That was your dumbest move, same thing happened to Inaba with his 26K USD.

Stop moving so much money in one go it's common sense!

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
sbrzol (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 08:30:43 PM

Why u wanna move so much money in 1 go?   That was your dumbest move, same thing happened to Inaba with his 26K USD.

beacuse i want to spend it all when i get it in one step , not in 28 steps

28k EUR is much money for the biggest exchange ? 
how many people use mtgox? only 100 if so, then 28k is much,  but i think mtgox has more then 10.000 accounts , so 28k should be not much

and for example 28 * bank fee + 1% fee is much greater then  1*bank fee + 1%

i dont undersand why faster 28 * 1000EUR withdrawal than in 1 step  28k EUR

and i think it is not fair that somebody could get his money faster then me, if he makes his  request later than me
why put mtgox his request before mine in the request queue

i think mtgox want me to suck ,  my aml validation took 1 month (there is topic link in my first post), a contact them 10 times, so they perhaps decide to suck me
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 08:47:33 PM

It is because you are polish, kurwa!

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 08:53:54 PM

If it doesn't exchange then what's the point of an exchange?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Mt.Gox_Support_Natalie

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 08:37:00 AM

withdrawal request: january 10th , not processed,

mt.gox could not tell me when will i get my money

mtgox is the largest/best bitcoin exchange?  you are joking
can't send me 28.000 eur form a polish bank to a hungarian bank more than 3 weeks

i think you should consider not to use mtgox anymore , if you want to see your cash again via mtgox

here are mtgox answer:    changing time to time

jan 18th
"On checking I can see that the withdrawal is still being processed and it should go through soon. We will keep you posted once the withdrawal is processed. Let us know if you have any other questions."

jan 22th
" I apologize for the delay and will update you as soon as possible."

jan 24th
"the transaction is queued up and we are yet to get an update from our developer"  ,  "we are unable to provide an exact ETA"

jan 28th
"The delay is due to the withdrawal limits imposed on us by our bank. We are working with them regarding this and the withdrawals will be cleared soon. I will keep you updated on this. "

feb 1
"We apologise for the delay in the withdrawals. Due to our daily bank withdrawal limit on our Polish account, all withdrawals are queued and will be processed according to the queue. Also I can see that your withdrawal is very high and you can consider cancelling this and then request like 1,000 EUR each and that will be processed faster. We have also contacted the bank and we are working with them to increase the withdrawal limits. "

so my money is still at mtgox in a queue , and not in a bank queue

"1,000 EUR each and that will be processed faster"    28.000 EUR = 28 days , so mt.gox claim that 28 days is faster than the current witdrawal process (21 days+28days), so i wont get my money in this month February

if 1000 EUR could work then it means if you withdraw only 1000 EUR or below mtgox will put your request before my request in the queue

so if you do this enough time, perhaps will never get my "very high"  amout

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=138528.0

guess when will i get my money?  march, april ?

or give me advice what to do

Hello,

Please let me clarify the situation regarding your withdrawal.  As our staff has mentioned earlier about our Polish bank, the issue is that they have imposed a withdrawal limit for us.  This means that we are not able to send out more EUROs than their restriction each day.  However, we are processing all withdrawals in queue and have been clearing the withdrawal requests prior to your request.  Your withdrawal will be processed soon once we reach your queue and we will update the status through your ticket.  We are also working with our lawyers to get the Polish bank to give us higher withdrawal limits, but as this is a legal process, it may take some time before our limits can be increased.  Our apologies once again for the delay and thank you for your kind understanding.
Jouke

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 11:58:00 AM

We are in the same boat...

We paid money (1%) to process the transaction, and since this service clearly doesn't meet the expectations, we will surely get our money back. Right? ...

Koop en verkoop snel en veilig bitcoins via iDeal op Bitonic.nl
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 12:44:05 PM

Hello,

Please let me clarify the situation regarding your withdrawal.  As our staff has mentioned earlier about our Polish bank, the issue is that they have imposed a withdrawal limit for us.  This means that we are not able to send out more EUROs than their restriction each day.  However, we are processing all withdrawals in queue and have been clearing the withdrawal requests prior to your request.  Your withdrawal will be processed soon once we reach your queue and we will update the status through your ticket.  We are also working with our lawyers to get the Polish bank to give us higher withdrawal limits, but as this is a legal process, it may take some time before our limits can be increased.  Our apologies once again for the delay and thank you for your kind understanding.

Antagonizing your bank over a withdrawal limit when you're not actually financially licensed in Europe. Smart.

Bombolo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 12:56:44 PM

Dude, you've been goxxed.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goxxed

:-D
Jouke

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 02:12:31 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2013, 02:34:33 PM by Jouke

We paid money (1%) to process the transaction, and since this service clearly doesn't meet the expectations, we will surely get our money back. Right? ...

Well, our payment got through. It was later in the que than yours.

They say that their bank charges them 1% for a sepa transaction :,)

Koop en verkoop snel en veilig bitcoins via iDeal op Bitonic.nl
gusti
Legendary

Activity: 1099
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 02:23:18 PM

Well, our payment got trough. It was later in the que than yours.

They say that their bank charges them 1% for a sepa transaction :,)

I highly recommend Bitstamp for SEPA transfers, always arrived in 48 hs. or less.

If you don't own the private keys, you don't own the coins.
Liquid

Activity: 826

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:20:30 AM

Cannot withdraw funds  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
vdragon

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2013, 01:06:17 AM

Had a similar problem, switched to bitstamp, that solved all.

My USB Erupter GROUP BUY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252180.0

Hungary (south) based trader - accepting/sending bank transfers, also willing to meet in person
sbrzol (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2013, 01:05:25 AM

i got my money after 25 days  on february 5th, i had to pay 280 EUR  (1%) for this "service"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: