Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you react if your side lose? - Core vs Classic.
I will stay - 55 (42.3%)
I will leave - 19 (14.6%)
It does not matter what side win. - 56 (43.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will I stay or Will I leave - Poll  (Read 7526 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:28:11 AM

A lot of people feel very strongly about the support for the different sides to the debate. Core vs Classic. We saw some people leaving the scene when Mike Hearn did his

XT tantrum when he left to go work with the competition. I was just wondering, if people will do the same thing, if either Core or Classic failed? Does your support for Bitcoin,

rely purely on the developers who work on it, or do you support the technology. Let's put this to a poll. Once again, this poll will not be a true reflection of anything, due to

sock puppets on this forum etc... Let's just poll the group to see how they feel about this.  Roll Eyes
I'm still gonna stay. because it did not lose to. the important thing is if any are made bitcoin. I believe in him
well i guess you are right it is better to stay with bitcoins whatever happens because in my opinion in a longer run you can make a lot of money as the price is surely going to grow

i will definitely stay with bitcoins because i really know that one day the price is going to grow a lot in the future thus allowing me to make profit or use new technology every day
Exactly we need to stay at a moment not only to make profits at halving but bitcoin also needs support form its users in long run to make it shine in the best possible way.

The more people we have in the system the more that btc is going to go up because if everyone sells at the halving process then we wont have many people that will actually make anything because people think that btc price is going to sink when the halving happens when in reality it wont go down at all because supply and demand DEMANDS that btc goes up.

You could say that but you also have to think of the fact that you're just staying with btc in hopes that it will go up, btc most likely will because there arent as many risks to take when the halving happens and not as many btc will be in circulation. Supply goes down demand goes up simple as that people just follow as we say and take your money and save it into something that will help you later.

Definitely use your btc when you actually need it, if you dont need to use your btc i do reccomend saving because there is never an issue with just saving, you will never have to deal with any MAJOR problems when it comes to just storing your btc in a cold wallet, hope you have a lot of fun and get good money, just be careful with btc because sometimes it can trick you!

I will stay, i need bitcoins in my life because otherwise i get really bored with just sitting on my computer playing the same old games and stuff. I hope everyone here knows that btc is soon to go up and when it does everyone will be happy (except for the people that sold) and we will most likely all profit, good luck people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:50:27 AM

I would go with the third option - It doesn't matter whichever side wins. I am going to stay forever as it will neither affect my decision in staying in bitcoins nor will it affect anything to bitcoins itself.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:59:04 AM

I'm here to stay, doesn't matter which side will win I can just hope everything will be good after, like it is now. And as I see most of people thinks like that, we are interested in btc, and idea around btc, technical things I would leave to technicians to think about, I have more important things to do. I hope bitcoin will win in this argue!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 06:07:13 AM

Too late for me to go out though so i'm staying.
If the development is good enough for them, its good enough for me. so I'm staying no matter what happen. Its not just btc that I'm here after all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:44:10 PM

Well man no matter what, I think I will stay. I have been here so ill stay till I see the end of it. That's what I think.

That's the right thing to do, as this is not the right time to leave, we are now close to halving, if we have to leave then we can do it after halving, but not at this stage.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 04:18:02 PM

Which side will win obviously matter, but now fortunately, it has been proven that Core will never be surpassed, good for everyone's interest.
Someone understands it.

I would go with the third option - It doesn't matter whichever side wins.
It matters quite a lot if you can see the bigger picture.

Well man no matter what, I think I will stay. I have been here so ill stay till I see the end of it. That's what I think.
That's the right thing to do, as this is not the right time to leave, we are now close to halving, if we have to leave then we can do it after halving, but not at this stage.
So in the case that a Bank or government ever manages to 'takeover' Bitcoin with their own controversial HF, then the right thing to do is stay? Stop with this ignorant bullshit.

Most of these 'I'm staying no matter what' bullshit posts are just spam (there are too many to quote). If you had even put any real thought in the situation you'd never have such a simplistic opinion about it. Of course it matters whether Bitcoin is subject to political coercion or not.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:02:08 AM

A lot of people feel very strongly about the support for the different sides to the debate. Core vs Classic. We saw some people leaving the scene when Mike Hearn did his

XT tantrum when he left to go work with the competition. I was just wondering, if people will do the same thing, if either Core or Classic failed? Does your support for Bitcoin,

rely purely on the developers who work on it, or do you support the technology. Let's put this to a poll. Once again, this poll will not be a true reflection of anything, due to

sock puppets on this forum etc... Let's just poll the group to see how they feel about this.  Roll Eyes
I'm still gonna stay. because it did not lose to. the important thing is if any are made bitcoin. I believe in him
well i guess you are right it is better to stay with bitcoins whatever happens because in my opinion in a longer run you can make a lot of money as the price is surely going to grow

i will definitely stay with bitcoins because i really know that one day the price is going to grow a lot in the future thus allowing me to make profit or use new technology every day
Exactly we need to stay at a moment not only to make profits at halving but bitcoin also needs support form its users in long run to make it shine in the best possible way.

The more people we have in the system the more that btc is going to go up because if everyone sells at the halving process then we wont have many people that will actually make anything because people think that btc price is going to sink when the halving happens when in reality it wont go down at all because supply and demand DEMANDS that btc goes up.

You could say that but you also have to think of the fact that you're just staying with btc in hopes that it will go up, btc most likely will because there arent as many risks to take when the halving happens and not as many btc will be in circulation. Supply goes down demand goes up simple as that people just follow as we say and take your money and save it into something that will help you later.
I am going to decide that I am going to stay for a little longer because I am still making some money with Bitcoin. I feel no reason to leave because it is still going good with Bitcoin.
Only if there are signs that say it will be better to leave Bitcoin right now then I will leave.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:39:35 PM

Supporting the technology primarily ( I support most new technologies that are worth supporting )

If the development teams working on the technology are headed in the right way, then bonus I guess. Otherwise someone will pick up where they left off after no one supports it anymore and will right the wrongs and get it on the proper path.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:31:24 AM

I would say its more on developers for me... I feel familiar with them lol.
Anyway a strange pool indeed,the first one of its type,really original Smiley
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:47:46 AM

I will stay because we can see that the price is continue rising and it's helping miners to don't leave/shutdown their mining rigs. IMO if the price is continue rising, mining would still profitable and the miners will don't have a problem to leave their poll.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:49:56 AM

I will stay because we can see that the price is continue rising and it's helping miners to don't leave/shutdown their mining rigs. IMO if the price is continue rising, mining would still profitable and the miners will don't have a problem to leave their poll.

Yeah and after staying for so long if we prefer to leave at this stage then that is the most stupidest thing to do, as few hours left for halving now, better to stay till then.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:24:06 AM

i think i will not leave, because i am so much calm and cool. have an element of bearing any kind of condition. on other side i am confident that bitcoin is of the best crypto currency and it will maintain its position.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:50:57 PM

i think i will not leave, because i am so much calm and cool. have an element of bearing any kind of condition. on other side i am confident that bitcoin is of the best crypto currency and it will maintain its position.
me too, whatever will happen, whoever will win i will stay with bitcoins in my opinion in order to make big profit in the future, i think in this way i could make some good money if i stay

im always with bitcoin, i think there is no thing that would make me quit it, also i like both core and classic teams so i would be happy either way to be honest and i wouldnt quit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 12:55:32 PM

As long as bitcoin can keep its price and user base i will stay with it till the end no matter if it's core or classic.  As long as we are moving forward and gaining more new users then i don't see a problem.  Its good having competition between them anyway or else one side might get lazy and not bother to update or make fixes.

Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:00:02 PM

Too late for me to go out though so i'm staying.
If the development is good enough for them, its good enough for me. so I'm staying no matter what happen. Its not just btc that I'm here after all.

I will stay no matter whatever happens. I think almost 80% of the people on this forum will opt for staying decision.
We wish the development to be good for everyone.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:05:07 PM

I will stay. I see a lot of potential in it. I see a big future in bitcoin. In just months it can create a big wave that brings us all to a good price. Even a little movement can create a lot of profit. What more with this currency. Better than banks.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:09:15 PM

I will stay. I see a lot of potential in it. I see a big future in bitcoin. In just months it can create a big wave that brings us all to a good price. Even a little movement can create a lot of profit. What more with this currency. Better than banks.

Exactly staying with bitcoin forever is the right choice, as at a moment price has started rise and it will be much higher in future which will allow us to make huge profits from it.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:08:59 AM

Exactly staying with bitcoin forever is the right choice, as at a moment price has started rise and it will be much higher in future which will allow us to make huge profits from it.
If I am to decide, I will choose to stay because of the potential I see in bitcoins. But, it would be best if you will also venture into other digital currencies, like ethereum maybe because of the great future some experts prediction that the amount of ethereum will soar high in the near future. Stay but do not limit yourself into bitcoins only.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:11:18 AM

i will stay no matter what happens and which side gets their way but i also have some principles that should be met if i want to continue using bitcoin.

for example i would never want some things like decentralization of bitcoin change or many other small things.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:27:57 AM

Which side will win obviously matter, but now fortunately, it has been proven that Core will never be surpassed, good for everyone's interest.
Since I've only just begun I will chill out and grab a drink lol just have that in mind when you use btc, you will be happy that you kept along with the journey BTC is growing and so is the community so we'll all have fun through the ride.

I think we should have patience and should stay with bitcoin longer, as bitcoin will be more popular in future and it will also take price of bitcoin to a higher level.

I'll stay too, with the price of bitcoin going up it's worth the wait.  I remember it was about $430 when I started.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███