Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you react if your side lose? - Core vs Classic.
I will stay - 55 (42.3%)
I will leave - 19 (14.6%)
It does not matter what side win. - 56 (43.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will I stay or Will I leave - Poll  (Read 7526 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:03:35 AM

i am not gonna leave bitcoin just because one side won. as long as bitcoin is alive and still being used either for trading or small shopping i will continue to use bitcoin and support it anyway i can.

and i don't think the situation is so black and white, it is not going to be win or lose there should be a consensus or it's not gonna work out for either sides.
It does not matter to me which side wins because I am going to stay and that is what matters to me. As long as I can keep doing what I am always doing on Bitcoin I am good.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:33:24 AM

I think personally that you should definitely stay instead of leaving, because bitcoin has a very big future ahead of right now and if you want to earn some money, then bitcoin is the right thing to do.

But really, it is your choice after all.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:13:46 AM

I think that I will stay for a while because I am still making some money and I am not convinced that the Bitcoin is already dead.
When the Bitcoin is dead I am sure to give up by then but as long as I can make some money I am making use of it.
So you're staying as long as you can earn a few bucks from signature campaigns? You're definitely here for all the right reasons. Roll Eyes

It does not matter to me which side wins because I am going to stay and that is what matters to me. As long as I can keep doing what I am always doing on Bitcoin I am good.
Your statament does not even make sense (all that matters to you that you're staying?). Additionally, it does matter what happens. You can't let a controversial HF take over, else the system is not as resistant as you think (which is one of the reasons that Bitcoin's blockchain is so valuable).
But really, it is your choice after all.
If you want to be ignorant enough and support the wrong side or not care at all, nobody can stop you.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:31:16 AM

If you ask me i will stay because there is no reason for me to leave because the price is getting higher than before and it makes the bitcoin mining profitable Grin. Also, if you think that bitcoin is not profitable on mining anymore you can try many cryptocurrency like ETH to mine. It's just my opinion Smiley.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:29:24 AM

A lot of people feel very strongly about the support for the different sides to the debate. Core vs Classic. We saw some people leaving the scene when Mike Hearn did his

XT tantrum when he left to go work with the competition. I was just wondering, if people will do the same thing, if either Core or Classic failed? Does your support for Bitcoin,

rely purely on the developers who work on it, or do you support the technology. Let's put this to a poll. Once again, this poll will not be a true reflection of anything, due to

sock puppets on this forum etc... Let's just poll the group to see how they feel about this.  Roll Eyes

I will choose core rather than classic. Even though the new mining cores could not suffice in the long run but it will make bitcoin transaction fast. Cores can operate in full nodes with lesser power and maintenance. Cores are preparation for what will happen to bitcoin, though bitcoins future is unsecure but we must not just be lax like the classic supporters does. We need change and wee need cores for the future of bitcoin.
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:47:48 AM

Sorry, i'm not into bitcoin mining or development but, i have this to say, what is the issue about CORE or CLASSIC why can't they unite (stay to grow and support) the vision of bitcoin instead of some group causing division that might lead to the fall of bitcoin.

☞Final Note : if, bitcoin fail both CORE & Classic groups will fail as well. Grin Grin

Thanks
Arlene
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:52:45 AM

Which side will win obviously matter, but now fortunately, it has been proven that Core will never be surpassed, good for everyone's interest.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:58:34 AM

It doesn't matter what side win, I stay. BTC has a future, it has survived already so many crisis.

Yup, the future BTC will have a future that is very special and very profitable. BTC has also passed through so many crises which have been passed. So the BTC will remain victorious and still provide an advantage for us in the present and the future
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:13:19 AM

It doesn't matter what side win, I stay. BTC has a future, it has survived already so many crisis.

Yup, the future BTC will have a future that is very special and very profitable. BTC has also passed through so many crises which have been passed. So the BTC will remain victorious and still provide an advantage for us in the present and the future

Btc has a huge future that I can see, you obviously have to know that businesses are going to start using BTC as it is growing big time and people see it as an opportunity for their business whether big or small can grow with BTC.

You should honestly stay to watch BTC grow to huge heights.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:54:27 PM

Which side will win obviously matter, but now fortunately, it has been proven that Core will never be surpassed, good for everyone's interest.
Since I've only just begun I will chill out and grab a drink lol just have that in mind when you use btc, you will be happy that you kept along with the journey BTC is growing and so is the community so we'll all have fun through the ride.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:32:54 PM

Since I've only just begun I will chill out and grab a drink lol just have that in mind when you use btc, you will be happy that you kept along with the journey BTC is growing and so is the community so we'll all have fun through the ride.

I think we should have patience and should stay with bitcoin longer, as bitcoin will be more popular in future and it will also take price of bitcoin to a higher level.
hermanhs09

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:59:00 PM

I think we should have patience and should stay with bitcoin longer, as bitcoin will be more popular in future and it will also take price of bitcoin to a higher level.

You really have to stay because it's going to really just keep going up and up because with the halving you'll see that the supply will be cut in half so the demand will go up at an alarming rate and from there you'll see that you can make some major money through it.
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 05:15:30 PM

You really have to stay because it's going to really just keep going up and up because with the halving you'll see that the supply will be cut in half so the demand will go up at an alarming rate and from there you'll see that you can make some major money through it.
I'll have to agree with this. Simply holding the coins (for a long period of time) is usually enough to make high profits.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:24:34 PM

A lot of people feel very strongly about the support for the different sides to the debate. Core vs Classic. We saw some people leaving the scene when Mike Hearn did his

XT tantrum when he left to go work with the competition. I was just wondering, if people will do the same thing, if either Core or Classic failed? Does your support for Bitcoin,

rely purely on the developers who work on it, or do you support the technology. Let's put this to a poll. Once again, this poll will not be a true reflection of anything, due to

sock puppets on this forum etc... Let's just poll the group to see how they feel about this.  Roll Eyes
I'm still gonna stay. because it did not lose to. the important thing is if any are made bitcoin. I believe in him
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:26:12 PM

I'll have to agree with this. Simply holding the coins (for a long period of time) is usually enough to make high profits.

Holding is the best as you it is the safest way to multiply your profits, and after holding this long if I quit now then it will be a worst decision of my life, I will stay longer with bitcoin.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:52:49 PM

sock puppets on this forum etc... Let's just poll the group to see how they feel about this.  Roll Eyes
I'm still gonna stay. because it did not lose to. the important thing is if any are made bitcoin. I believe in him
well i guess you are right it is better to stay with bitcoins whatever happens because in my opinion in a longer run you can make a lot of money as the price is surely going to grow

i will definitely stay with bitcoins because i really know that one day the price is going to grow a lot in the future thus allowing me to make profit or use new technology every day
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:55:36 PM

sock puppets on this forum etc... Let's just poll the group to see how they feel about this.  Roll Eyes
well i guess you are right it is better to stay with bitcoins whatever happens because in my opinion in a longer run you can make a lot of money as the price is surely going to grow

i will definitely stay with bitcoins because i really know that one day the price is going to grow a lot in the future thus allowing me to make profit or use new technology every day
Exactly we need to stay at a moment not only to make profits at halving but bitcoin also needs support form its users in long run to make it shine in the best possible way.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:42:13 AM

Exactly we need to stay at a moment not only to make profits at halving but bitcoin also needs support form its users in long run to make it shine in the best possible way.

The more people we have in the system the more that btc is going to go up because if everyone sells at the halving process then we wont have many people that will actually make anything because people think that btc price is going to sink when the halving happens when in reality it wont go down at all because supply and demand DEMANDS that btc goes up.
hermanhs09

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:15:13 PM

The more people we have in the system the more that btc is going to go up because if everyone sells at the halving process then we wont have many people that will actually make anything because people think that btc price is going to sink when the halving happens when in reality it wont go down at all because supply and demand DEMANDS that btc goes up.

You could say that but you also have to think of the fact that you're just staying with btc in hopes that it will go up, btc most likely will because there arent as many risks to take when the halving happens and not as many btc will be in circulation. Supply goes down demand goes up simple as that people just follow as we say and take your money and save it into something that will help you later.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:39:50 PM

You could say that but you also have to think of the fact that you're just staying with btc in hopes that it will go up, btc most likely will because there arent as many risks to take when the halving happens and not as many btc will be in circulation. Supply goes down demand goes up simple as that people just follow as we say and take your money and save it into something that will help you later.

Definitely use your btc when you actually need it, if you dont need to use your btc i do reccomend saving because there is never an issue with just saving, you will never have to deal with any MAJOR problems when it comes to just storing your btc in a cold wallet, hope you have a lot of fun and get good money, just be careful with btc because sometimes it can trick you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: