Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: quantum mining test  (Read 2718 times)
PAPASO (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 11:59:46 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2013, 01:24:30 PM by PAPASO

Hi,

I am looking for help.a minning programming use IDQ QRNG(quantum random number).It's support LUNIX. www.idquantique.com
quantum random can do 3 level things,

Level 1
is computing known.like bitcoin key

Level 2
is computing unknown(future).if level 1 is ok,then start level 2

Background

The Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research laboratory explored the behavior of REG-driven robots under the influence of consciousness for many years (1). In lab conditions, the results were similar to other human-machine experiments: the devices behaved unusually, with statistical significance, in the direction of intent.

Separate studies by French scholar René Peoc’h suggested the same, yet rather than using human operators, Peoc’h used baby chicks (2).  A randomly-driven robot was set up in a confined area, and it's movement was tracked and found to be consistent with expectations of random motion.  Then the robot was introduced to motherless baby chicks, and "socialized" in a way known to cause psychological attachment.  The robot was put back in the confined space and left to move around freely, yet this time, the baby chicks were situated in a cage next to the robot.  After tracking the movement of the robot, they found that it clustered around wherever the chicks were, even to a statistically significant extent.  The suggestion was that the baby chicks had influenced the random motion of the robot attempting to bring it near, just as the human operators had influenced the PEAR robot. http://www.psyleron.com

http://noosphere.princeton.edu
When human consciousness becomes coherent and synchronized, the behavior of random systems may change.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackPrapor

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 07:11:07 AM

Human brain should be used by its owner, not a machine. Although bitcoin is important to free humanity from the concept of measuring everything by a base, which is manipulated by a third party, there are much greater things human brain could be used for and people should rediscover them eventually.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1
In blockchain we trust
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 08:26:49 PM

Hi,

I am looking for help.a minning programming use IDQ QRNG(quantum random number).It's support LUNIX. www.idquantique.com

Level 1

Level 2

Background

The Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research laboratory explored the behavior of REG-driven robots under the influence of consciousness for many years (1). In lab conditions, the results were similar to other human-machine experiments: the devices behaved unusually, with statistical significance, in the direction of intent.

Separate studies by French scholar René Peoc’h suggested the same, yet rather than using human operators, Peoc’h used baby chicks (2).  A randomly-driven robot was set up in a confined area, and it's movement was tracked and found to be consistent with expectations of random motion.  Then the robot was introduced to motherless baby chicks, and "socialized" in a way known to cause psychological attachment.  The robot was put back in the confined space and left to move around freely, yet this time, the baby chicks were situated in a cage next to the robot.  After tracking the movement of the robot, they found that it clustered around wherever the chicks were, even to a statistically significant extent.  The suggestion was that the baby chicks had influenced the random motion of the robot attempting to bring it near, just as the human operators had influenced the PEAR robot. http://www.psyleron.com

When human consciousness becomes coherent and synchronized, the behavior of random systems may change.  

LOL., that whole global conciousness experiment at princeton is complete bullshit.
They look for fluctuations in random number generators at the time some big event happens.
But they fail to check if these fluctuations also occur when the big event doesnt happen.
This experiment and it claims should make any statistician cry and is a disgrace for the scientific community.
Based on the experiment setup they can never ever claim what they do.

They don't even exclude stuff like power fluctuations that could make a chip produce slightly different values.
There is just sooo much wrong with this particular experiment.
PAPASO (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 02:13:59 PM

Anybody tell me  how can find the cgminer random functions interface?
i want to use my QRNG
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2013, 06:36:46 PM

i want to use my QRNG
There is no randomness in mining.
Keninishna

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 09:39:08 PM

Hi,

Level 1

Level 2

Background

WHAT IS LEVEL 3!?!?Huh
maqifrnswa

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 01:12:39 AM

WHAT IS LEVEL 3!?!?Huh

profit
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:20:53 AM

No, that's LEVEL 4.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 01:14:42 PM

i want to use my QRNG
There is no randomness in mining.

Value getwork(const Array& params, bool fHelp)
static CReserveKey reservekey(pwalletMain);
pblocktemplate = CreateNewBlock(reservekey);
... ...
key.MakeNewKey(fCompressed);
if (!EC_KEY_generate_key(pkey))
if (!BN_rand_range(priv_key, order))
BN_rand_range() generates a cryptographically strong pseudo-random number rnd in the range 0 <lt>= rnd < range. BN_pseudo_rand_range() does the same, but is based on BN_pseudo_rand(), and hence numbers generated by it are not necessarily unpredictable.

Checkmate.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 02:37:06 PM

LOL., that whole global conciousness experiment at princeton is complete bullshit.
They look for fluctuations in random number generators at the time some big event happens.
But they fail to check if these fluctuations also occur when the big event doesnt happen.
This experiment and it claims should make any statistician cry and is a disgrace for the scientific community.

They don't even exclude stuff like power fluctuations that could make a chip produce slightly different values.

Tenure is a hell of a drug.

crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 10:52:31 AM

Tenure is a hell of a drug.

On the flip side- if they show no correlation then they can say "nope, no correlation". There is valid scientific reason to investigate "coincidence" thoroughly. Sometimes the dumbest things can turn out to be surprisingly complicated. Who would have imagined before einstein, for example, that the faster you move, the slower time travels in relation to other objects? The universe is full of remarkable things. If your on the faculty forever, might as well spend some time looking into them. :-)

more or less retired.
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 12:53:43 PM

@crazy_rabbit: Einstein had a mathematically rigorous theory, went by it, tested it and hey, it turned out to somehow be represented in physics. He could derive things that were postulates before by looking at the limits of his parameters. I got to see a derivation of Newtonian gravity yesterday -- it's astonishing. Comparing that to Junkies' physics that says chicken can destroy the statistical properties of a QRNG over a distance -- because the chicken's feelings reverse-engineer it -- is an insult to every real physicist. Einstein did not do random nonsense because "sages around the world!!!1"

Scrap mining, I'd be able to arrange much more "profit" in bets. I could arrange decent wagers that the consciousness magic does not work in the described way. But hey, why bother with that, scientists should be willing to bet more than the market cap of Bitcoin. Even if not, there are open bounties far in the USD millions for proving pseudoscience claims. Anyone who could do that has an instant path to wealth, fame, and huge attention by all those physicists desperate to find new clues for merging QM with general relativity. You'd go down in history.

People just walk up after a joint or two and claim they know it all better. No care for logic, statistics, the scientific method, or even reading up on the specific things they're so eager to "disprove". Then they run and hide when it's time for a real test. 'Cause deep down, they know it's nonsense.
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 12:57:43 PM

I would like a quantum exchange where you later can decide if you bought or sold last week!
Beepbop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 01:27:56 PM

I would like a quantum exchange where you later can decide if you bought or sold last week!
If you and your buddies have control of the blockchain, this is what you can do.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: