Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to order ASIICS?  (Read 7699 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 10:27:04 PM

Agreed. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 06:58:08 AM

It sometimes is informative. I don't live under a rock, but I had no idea that Butterfly was supposed to have their miners available last year in October or November. Is that correct and has been stated some where? Maybe on their forum?

I did order an SC for my dad and myself several weeks ago, but if i have to wait an entire year or even 5-6 months I don't think I really would even want it then. It would take probably over a year just to pay the thing off at that point. I could do a lot more with that $1333 I guess. I'll have to check on if they can issue refunds. I really thought BFL was making FPGA's and had distribution and all this stuff already set.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
NEO2012

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 05:42:32 PM

I was one of those who ordered from basic...

What do I do now? Who to order from?

dude if u smart

order from the hungarion company  primeasic

and have ready money fro avalon 3rd batch when goes live

by the time bfl ships if ever  u made ur money back 6 times with those guys

and u can start ordering  bfl  after that
creativex

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 04:16:34 AM

It sometimes is informative. I don't live under a rock, but I had no idea that Butterfly was supposed to have their miners available last year in October or November. Is that correct and has been stated some where? Maybe on their forum?

I did order an SC for my dad and myself several weeks ago, but if i have to wait an entire year or even 5-6 months I don't think I really would even want it then. It would take probably over a year just to pay the thing off at that point. I could do a lot more with that $1333 I guess. I'll have to check on if they can issue refunds. I really thought BFL was making FPGA's and had distribution and all this stuff already set.

I'm glad someone got something out of it. Yes, sadly it is true, the original shipping date was to be in October of 2012. You need not take my word for it though as there are plenty of "official" BFL threads around here at bitcointalk.org such as this one begun by a BFL employee in June of 2012:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=87934.0

Please use caution when you read BFL's own forum, there are many many allegations of deleted/edited posts and sock puppet account posters.

mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 02:41:27 PM

Inaba lying while making long posts accusing others of lying ?, must be a day ending in yRoll Eyes

NEO2012

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 03:48:45 PM

not from bfl if u want ur unit delivered this year

primesic if u can go pickup in person
Da3dalus

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 07:16:45 AM

Hey, so, Inaba... *cough*
I'll take that Minirig if he doesn't want it.
Limo won't be needed.
thx bb <3
creativex

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 07:38:46 AM

Limo won't be needed.
thx bb <3

He sold that minirig last June, so how is he supposed to give it to you or me? They're five month's late and counting, have just unnecessarily destroyed 20% of their first(tiny) batch of chips and this "executive" is placing public wagers with other people's undelivered mining gear. I wonder if this a trick he learned from Sonny or if this kind of double spend behavior comes to BFL's COO naturally.

BFL is like a comic book approximation of a real company. Smiley

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2013, 08:19:02 AM

Limo won't be needed.
thx bb <3

He sold that minirig last June, so how is he supposed to give it to you or me? They're five month's late and counting, have just unnecessarily destroyed 20% of their first(tiny) batch of chips and this "executive" is placing public wagers with other people's undelivered mining gear. I wonder if this a trick he learned from Sonny or if this kind of double spend behavior comes to BFL's COO naturally.

Says the man we've just demonstrated is a confirmed liar.

Screw comic books, CreativeX is the real thing.  A real, live, lying dirtbag.  He is what's called a pathological liar - a pathological liar can be shown he's lying, just like we've done here with CreativeX, and the pathological liar continues to maintain the fiction, as CreativeX is attempting to do here.  What's sad about this is CreativeX does this on purpose, I believe he can probably help himself, but he needs to feel important, so he makes up falsehoods to garner attention for himself.  Eh... whatever I suppose.  If that's what keeps him going throughout the day, I suppose there's no much to be done about it.

Everyone has seen what he is, so that's all that really matters.

LOL at turning down a minirig because it's "too much trouble" to post information he's already compiled... oh, sorry, I mean because "Someone else already purchased it."  Riiight.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 08:24:38 AM

Limo won't be needed.
thx bb <3

Says the man we've just demonstrated is a confirmed liar.

Screw comic books, CreativeX is the real thing.  A real, live, lying dirtbag.  He is what's called a pathological liar - a pathological liar can be shown he's lying, just like we've done here with CreativeX, and the pathological liar continues to maintain the fiction, as CreativeX is attempting to do here.  What's sad about this is CreativeX does this on purpose, I believe he can probably help himself, but he needs to feel important, so he makes up falsehoods to garner attention for himself.  Eh... whatever I suppose.  If that's what keeps him going throughout the day, I suppose there's no much to be done about it.

Everyone has seen what he is, so that's all that really matters.

LOL at turning down a minirig because it's "too much trouble" to post information he's already compiled... oh, sorry, I mean because "Someone else already purchased it."  Riiight.

blah blah see above.

IT'S NOT YOURS TO SELL OR GIVE AWAY

teknetz

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 10:05:21 PM

Sounds like you two should get a room a hug it out...

On another note.. can someone provide a link for primeasic?

Thanks
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 07:37:47 AM

Sounds like you two should get a room a hug it out...

On another note.. can someone provide a link for primeasic?

Thanks

Um, no link needed. NEO2012 was either being facetious when he recommended it or he's an imbecile because primeasic is a hoax/scam.
NEO2012

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:24:32 PM

ORDER FROM BFL

TO RELIEVE THE NITGHMARE LOL

AND NEVER SEE UR MONEY AGAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: