Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collection Agency Service  (Read 3787 times)
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:02:10 PM

I did answer him more than once. I stayed in contact with him for a while and on the second time I asked (took me two tries) about more information on his skip, he finally replied and told me that he didn't have any more info.

That is a bold-faced lie.  You show me where you "stayed in contact" with me. Post the PMs on here.

I sent you the info multiple times and replied to both of your responses (which were both on or before March 10, 2013).  You had 2 weeks to tell me that the info was not enough to find someone.  You had plenty of time to let me know what was going on.

I haven't heard from you since March 10, 2013, which I posted on the other thread.

Now, if you lie about such a trivial little thing like that, how are we supposed to believe you on the big stuff?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tldoctor (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:07:24 PM

I did answer him more than once. I stayed in contact with him for a while and on the second time I asked (took me two tries) about more information on his skip, he finally replied and told me that he didn't have any more info.

That is a bold-faced lie.  You show me where you "stayed in contact" with me. Post the PMs on here.

I sent you the info multiple times and replied to both of your responses (which were both on or before March 10, 2013).  You had 2 weeks to tell me that the info was not enough to find someone.  You had plenty of time to let me know what was going on.

I haven't heard from you since March 10, 2013, which I posted on the other thread.

Now, if you lie about such a trivial little thing like that, how are we supposed to believe you on the big stuff?

No its not a lie and I don't care if you believe it or not. Have you noticed all the positive review I've received? It's strange how you're the only one claiming that I'm such a fraud with my service.
velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:13:46 PM

No its not a lie and I don't care if you believe it or not.
I'm calling you out right now.  Let's see the evidence.  Let's see the contacts.

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:29:33 AM

Fine. If you want me to publicize everything here, I will. Being a professional, I don't publicize my clients requests, but if that's what you want... But even when I do, that's not going to stop you from complaining and putting me down. But, I will play ball with you.  I'm not going to do it right now though as I'm running a dialer at work. I'll get to it shortly.
velacreations

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:45:46 AM

Fine. If you want me to publicize everything here, I will. Being a professional, I don't publicize my clients requests, but if that's what you want... But even when I do, that's not going to stop you from complaining and putting me down. But, I will play ball with you.  I'm not going to do it right now though as I'm running a dialer at work. I'll get to it shortly.
I want you to show me where you contacted me beyond the 10th of March (which was the date of your last communication).  That's all we need.  If you don't have it, don't bother posting.

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:44:03 AM

I want you to show me where you contacted me beyond the 10th of March (which was the date of your last communication).  That's all we need.  If you don't have it, don't bother posting.

Wow... you're so demanding and domineering. Yes sir! Whatever you say sir!
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:03:24 PM

He did provide the service.  He put in the work to find the guy that you were looking for.  Unfortunately, he didn't find who you were looking for.  However: He _DID_ do the work, and everything he was required too.

On another note, he went above and beyond what he had to do.  He even offered you another trace for FREE (see other thread). 
That's BS.  He said today he didn't have enough info to do the search.  So no, he didn't do the work.  He didn't deliver the service.

And, really, how do you know that he did the work?  Where is the evidence of that?

His requirement was to deliver information on a person.

It is not above and beyond to offer a free one, what good is that?  And anyway, that is on his website as part of the deal.
BTW, he posted evidence of his work on the other thread.  Check that out.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: