Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Shall we change algo before Launch from SHA256d to?
Scrypt - 0 (0%)
X11 - 2 (15.4%)
X13 - 2 (15.4%)
Quark - 6 (46.2%)
Qubit - 3 (23.1%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][ZNP] ZonePay ICO POW/POS 30 sec blocks Masternodes [ZNP][PRE-ANN]  (Read 6416 times)
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:17:29 PM

Can I get some PM'S off Mining Pools or am I going to have to PM you :p
Does it mean that 25,000 ZNP will be created by POW mining?

We need a block explorer before anything really commences.

Yes and already one step ahead mate read my post up

I said all wallets, source code & block ex will be released at the same time as the ico Wink
Do you have an ESCROW MEMBER that will monitor this ICO?

I Will have yes
who will escrow it?

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
Nightz (OP)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:19:41 PM

Can I get some PM'S off Mining Pools or am I going to have to PM you :p
Does it mean that 25,000 ZNP will be created by POW mining?

We need a block explorer before anything really commences.

Yes and already one step ahead mate read my post up

I said all wallets, source code & block ex will be released at the same time as the ico Wink
Do you have an ESCROW MEMBER that will monitor this ICO?

I Will have yes

who will escrow it?

That will be made Public for all to see Wink But it will be a Trustworthy Member/person you & me can trust alike
Nightz (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:40:40 PM

Just Awaiting response from the person I contacted to be escrow for this ICO and they are a very trusted member from what I can tell Wink  As soon as we finalize details I will post them on ANN along with a Timer
Nightz (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:56:05 PM

ADDED TO ANN

SIDE PROJECTS

Node Provider ?? BTC

Coin Building (Pow, Pow/Pos, Pos) ?? BTC

Coin Building with feaures ie (Masternodes, Messaging, Webkit/Websites in wallet, Radio etc) ?? BTC

Windows Wallet ?? BTC

Linux Ubuntu Wallet ?? BTC (Can do soon as got my Ubuntu sys back Wink )

Block Explorer ?? BTC (Can do soon as got my Ubuntu sys back Wink )

Both windows and ubuntu wallets can be built statically or dynamically depending on what you need, If dynamic I can create an installer to make the process easier.

All side project Funds will be put Into ZonePay Wink
Nightz (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:12:36 PM

Had response from Escrow

Name: OgNasty

I charge a 5% total fee for handling ICOs along with a 1% (0.01 BTC minimum) fee per transaction.  Quite expensive.  You could find someone cheaper.

What you think just go with it or like he said go with someone else really does not fuss me too much
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:15:58 PM

Had response from Escrow

I charge a 5% total fee for handling ICOs along with a 1% (0.01 BTC minimum) fee per transaction.  Quite expensive.  You could find someone cheaper.

What you think just go with it or like he said go with someone else really does not fuss me too much
Get an ICO that charges 1% fee.

5% of what?

Do what is best. It is your coin. ICOs are expensive. The Escrow simply wants a slice of your PROFITS  Tongue

WHY DON'T YOU TRY YOBIT ICO?

Nightz (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:50:28 PM

Had response from Escrow

I charge a 5% total fee for handling ICOs along with a 1% (0.01 BTC minimum) fee per transaction.  Quite expensive.  You could find someone cheaper.

5% of what?

Do what is best. It is your coin. ICOs are expensive. The Escrow simply wants a slice of your PROFITS  Tongue

I presume he means a 5% fee of the ico amount which would be 1.25 btc

Then he requires 1% or 0.25 btc per tx. so 10 tx's would cost 2.5 btc

So I think I shall give him a miss as by the time the coins have been sent out there will be 0 btc left to put into this project.

If I can not find another trustworthy Escrow person then I will move my attention to getting an exchange to hold it
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:04:49 PM

Had response from Escrow

5% of what?

I presume he means a 5% fee of the ico amount which would be 1.25 btc

Then he requires 1% or 0.25 btc per tx. so 10 tx's would cost 2.5 btc

So I think I shall give him a miss as by the time the coins have been sent out there will be 0 btc left to put into this project.

If I can not find another trustworthy Escrow person then I will move my attention to getting an exchange to hold it
You don't want to do Yobit ICO, because you know that they will burn the excess coins, if the 1m ZNP are not bought within the given time frame.

I know that you want to distribute the excess (if there is an excess) to those that buy within the given time frame.

If you UNFORTUNATELY decide to use YOBIT ICO, but cannot sell all the 1m coins within 5 - 7 days of YOBIT ICO, they will burn the excess coins, AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE UGLY BURN ADDRESS ON YOUR BLOCK EXPLORER FOREVER.

I think your best option is to use an ESCROW, then allow people to stake their coins. We can get to yobit later.

Nightz (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:07:38 PM

You don't want to do Yobit ICO, because you know that they will burn the excess coins, if the 1m ZNP are not bought within the given time frame.

I know that you want to distribute the excess (if there is an excess) to those that buy within the given time frame.

If you UNFORTUNATELY decide to use YOBIT ICO, but cannot sell all the 1m coins within 5 - 7 days of YOBIT ICO, they will burn the excess coins, AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE THE UGLY BURN ADDRESS ON YOUR BLOCK EXPLORER FOREVER.

I think your best option is to use an ESCROW, then allow people to stake their coins. We can get to yobit later.

No coins will be burnt

If we hit ico amount of 25btc then the price is 0.00002500

If we do not hit 25btc before the ico run time ends then the price will be the 1,000,000 ico coins divided by the btc raised so

say we make 12.5 btc it would be

12.5 btc / 1,000,000 which equals 0.00001250 per coin

You with me now
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:15:02 PM

No coins will be burnt

If we do not hit 25btc before the ico run time ends then the price will be the 1,000,000 ico coins divided by the btc raised so

You with me now
I UNDERSTAND NOW - I will get more ZPN if less BTC is made in ICO.

Nightz (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:37:02 PM

No coins will be burnt

You with me now

Yep, So it really depends on everyone else now as to what price the coin is at but we will all find that out when the ico has started and people are mining etc Wink
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:57:23 PM

No coins will be burnt

You with me now

Yep, So it really depends on everyone else now as to what price the coin is at but we will all find that out when the ico has started and people are mining etc Wink
Get a BETTER Escrow member

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:06:03 AM

POS percent rates are deliberately missing from the OP.

Get a proper Escrow, and also a timer for the ICO, so that deadlines are strictly adhered to.

Nightz (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:43:37 AM

Get a proper Escrow, and also a timer for the ICO, so that deadlines are strictly adhered to.

No they are not.   line 2 under the pic states

The Proof of Stake interest at which ZonePay is set to is 3% Per Annual Year

Pos Rate is 3% AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED

And yes i know to use a timer also Wink things will be done smoothly
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:01:44 AM

So many honest people would like to hold an ico ! i can show you passport, identity card and telephone , facebook or twitter accoun  anything you like to have and i can hold the ico for just 0.50 btc. it is ok for you?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:07:30 AM

No they are not.   line 2 under the pic states

The Proof of Stake interest at which ZonePay is set to is 3% Per Annual Year

Pos Rate is 3% AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED

And yes i know to use a timer also Wink things will be done smoothly
I se that it is the masternode that will have the HIPOS

Nightz (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:07:39 AM

So many honest people would like to hold an ico ! i can show you passport, identity card and telephone , facebook or twitter account  anything you like to have and i can hold the ico for just 0.50 btc. it is ok for you?

Mate I'm just after someone we can all trust. I do not want to use anyone who has a risk of flight as that will jeopardise the project. The more trustworthy and the longer they have been around seems it would be the better way, If there was some sort of company I could use instead of an individual then I would.

And it's nice to know we do have some honest people out there Wink
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:18:14 AM

So many honest people would like to hold an ico ! i can show you passport, identity card and telephone , facebook or twitter account  anything you like to have and i can hold the ico for just 0.50 btc. it is ok for you?

Mate I'm just after someone we can all trust. I do not want to use anyone who has a risk of flight as that will jeopardise the project. The more trustworthy and the longer they have been around seems it would be the better way, If there was some sort of company I could use instead of an individual then I would.

yes it is true!  Must be very hards to be trusted form all partecipant! I am sure i am not the only honest people around here  Grin! you will find some  not expencive trustworthy...for sure!
Nightz (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:26:50 AM

yes it is true!  Must be very hards to be trusted form all partecipant! I am sure i am not the only honest people around here  Grin! you will find some  not expencive trustworthy...for sure!

Yep but I'm sure we can find somebody who we can all trust. Worst case scenario is an exchange holds it but they will have to adhere to my terms on the ico, Which is 0 coins are to be burnt, The maximum the ico can make is 25btc and the lowest well it's the lowest it can make for all 1,000,000 coins to be split proportionately
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:47:22 AM

Dont thing for an exchange would be a problem,never hold any ico , but feel it s not hard terms to respect!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: