Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should fear a cashless world  (Read 9767 times)
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:18:43 AM

Having a cashless world will have a low economy because there is no certain money circulates in the world and the world can be back to past were people exchanging animals for goods and its hard for other people to have that because of the poor living.

We should fear a cashless world specially those developing countries cause half sections of that society in rural areas is illiterate and poor. For this reason the lack of education is very disadvantageous as far as the cashless economy is concerned. Although it is easy to do online transactions but for those people who don't have the knowledge, they will be the victim of online scam, hacking of bank accounts and cyber fraud.

I think we need to ensure that people are educated properly on how to deal with debit and credit cards and also about the cashless payment system. It is inevitable and the best thing to do is to make people aware and get them prepared for any events such as hacking, fraud, etc. It is not easy to do it, but definitely worth the efforts.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

Having a cashless world will have a low economy because there is no certain money circulates in the world and the world can be back to past were people exchanging animals for goods and its hard for other people to have that because of the poor living.

We should fear a cashless world specially those developing countries cause half sections of that society in rural areas is illiterate and poor. For this reason the lack of education is very disadvantageous as far as the cashless economy is concerned. Although it is easy to do online transactions but for those people who don't have the knowledge, they will be the victim of online scam, hacking of bank accounts and cyber fraud.

I think we need to ensure that people are educated properly on how to deal with debit and credit cards and also about the cashless payment system. It is inevitable and the best thing to do is to make people aware and get them prepared for any events such as hacking, fraud, etc. It is not easy to do it, but definitely worth the efforts.
Internet connection or everyone system should be stable before making ir happen, and i think it's not yet applicable in our country since internet were too slow.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Asmonist

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

Its really possible. We feel fear today because we haven't been there yet. If we look back how money or medium of exchange evolve from barter to paper bills now, well you will really be amazed of how ancient people do it. Practically, we should not fear of having cashless world in the future. Whatever will be, will be. Its the future's destined to be then it will be. All we can do is to be open minded and be willing to adapt the changes in the world.

cklairen27

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

WE should fear ..
Because it might have some cruel in this world.How can we get some goods that we want if we don't have any cash to get it..
What  do you want ? We only use some cards to get it how about the street vendors how do we pay them?

crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:00:37 AM

I disagree. I think all society rely on money, and in fact the banks, governments and rich people depend on money more then the poor and small business, a lot more. Because this days, money is power. In my opinion, a cashless world will make the people accept each other easier and we will be more equal, of course if we will life in a society that is cashless by choice not because of war, crises or stuff like that.
boyshx

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

Bitcoin or other latest instruments or mode of currencies are used only in developed or developing countries. Still a large amount population is living below poverty line. They are not even aware of such currencies. For them fiat cash is the only and most convenient mode of transaction. If world decides to go for cashless option, these are the first persons getting destroyed. If we go for cashless dependency on banks and similar institutions will increase, they may detect us. Each and every transaction done by us will recorded and scrutinised. Sweden is having cashless economy, but it is not possible for every part of the world.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:45:39 AM

Why is it that I don't have the idea of fearing the cashless society. I've always known that money are parted in both ways: physical and digital. And in digital money is also a cashless system or thru card system. I don't think theres a problem in it and economics could go with the absence of one as long as everybody has a card on a cardless society and monitoring system (ATM) as well. Just my point of view.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:02:51 AM

Cashless world is similar to economic shutdown. Nobody wants happen to our world become cashless, and everybody afraid of that. If our world become cashless the source of our economy will back into agricultural in terms of barter. But cashless not difinitely nothing but it is only a minority source of cash. We knew that cash money are depend on what economic income based.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:21:55 AM

Cashless world is similar to economic shutdown. Nobody wants happen to our world become cashless, and everybody afraid of that. If our world become cashless the source of our economy will back into agricultural in terms of barter. But cashless not difinitely nothing but it is only a minority source of cash. We knew that cash money are depend on what economic income based.

In our country i think 30% will be affected because they are still suffering in poverty. Hence, they need to be educate about the digital money.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

In my opinion, humans are not afraid of money or being poor.
  money is also important for the life of the world economy. but the most important and feared by humans, the poor, and small entrepreneurs.
Money is misused for politics. thus entering an unstoppable world of corruption.
because today many people go into politics and no matter what the outcome. Grin
DanWork

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:43:15 AM

I'm sort of new to this, but Bitcoin is an alternative currency. I don't understand how some think that it can completely replace paper money. Especially when it's so technical and a good portion of humanity will not understand how to use it.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

Internet connection or everyone system should be stable before making ir happen, and i think it's not yet applicable in our country since internet were too slow.

When you say cashless, it is not only digital currencies that will be used, because before a digital currency is used as a currency cards will be implemented first. A lot of people mostly used it and there is no need for that fast internet connection since even if there are slow internet in our country, which is a third world country, there is no problem.
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:12:35 AM

May because we will soon not be able to buy goods and services. Also, it will pull our economy going down. But then come to think of it. Having a Cashless world will lead all person to have camaredie. What they'll going to do is to connect with each other, share what they have in order for us all to make Good that we have in the present. Just pure unity and we'll surely survive.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

I'm sort of new to this, but Bitcoin is an alternative currency. I don't understand how some think that it can completely replace paper money. Especially when it's so technical and a good portion of humanity will not understand how to use it.
Well I think this is just how they see the future of cryptocurrencies but not all users sees it that way and besides cashless society doesn't mean that bitcoin will replace paper money, instead of using it we will use cards or other than paper money. I think it is not yet possible to do that because not everyone in the world can afford it, some people or countries still don't have enough technology for that kind of transactions.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

most of the world does not have a computer ,or internet access, or a desire to use a compuiter, or a desire to not use paper money. There are even people who could use a computer but dont because they dont want to be exposed to an electromagnetic field. It's also a big privacy violation because as we know bitcoin isn't anonymous at all. Getting rid of things in society in favor of things that are dependent on computers and the internet is a very dangerous trend that I'm disappointed of how far it's gotten already. Like I went to the drive through and they couldnt serve me because the computer was down. I had cash ready, and they had food ready, but we all had to starve because the computer was down.

60659 📦
Mandanai

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

most of the world does not have a computer ,or internet access, or a desire to use a compuiter, or a desire to not use paper money. There are even people who could use a computer but dont because they dont want to be exposed to an electromagnetic field. It's also a big privacy violation because as we know bitcoin isn't anonymous at all. Getting rid of things in society in favor of things that are dependent on computers and the internet is a very dangerous trend that I'm disappointed of how far it's gotten already. Like I went to the drive through and they couldnt serve me because the computer was down. I had cash ready, and they had food ready, but we all had to starve because the computer was down.
yes some people still use cash for transactions because there are still many who are on the edge of the world who do not want to be involved with the electronics world, I think that's their personal right.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

I believe i get where you are going at. Everything you have mentioned are true and really makes it a big problem if ever this dream of other people to have a cashless society really does happen. I can already picture lots of people poor peole being outcasts and making oppositions towards the government. Others killing others for survival, etc.. in short, the world will be in chaos. And add up the possibility of hackers getting access to the main servers amd disrupt the current systems...
The cashless dream really isn't something we should push to happen. Crypto and cash needs to exist together in harmony.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

a cashless world can only work with a decentaralized system, not a centralized autorithy like bank and governmetns, so bitcoin is the correct answer for this

therefore only if somethign like bitcoin will be very big, you can get rid of cash completely
Well for me the most fearfull thing about cashless society are the "HACKERS"
Why ? Simple because, when you say cashless it means that all the transaction are done online.
Therefore many hackers are possible to attact, the money of the people.
Its will be easy for them to, steal money from investors or even ordinary person.
And it I think the big challenge when the cashless society comes.
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

I think the people will suffer in that could happen, mostly in the 3rd world country where people have no access to computer and technology, it is just good for countries that are well developed.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

Cashless society is not bad if that will happen in the future, and this things is unstoppable because technology evolving and become better, so cashless so society in the future is the product of evolving good technology.
A cashless society is not going to arrive just because of technological advancement, the war on cash has to do with the economy, in many countries there are negative interest rates, basically the banks charge you money to have your money there and with cash you can avoid that and they do not like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: