Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap  (Read 50323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:37:19 AM

If this gets to etherium level which I can see happening in the next year if the dev keeps this up. Most of us early holders will have 1-1000 btc

It's a long way for that but of course those who are not yet into Bioscrypto will notice the volume,our goal is to get this coin to as many exchange there is, the more trading flatform the better for the value of Bioscryptos
The innovative structure of this altcoin will attract people like flys once it starts getting on several exchanges it shows people that there is a reason to get this coin and not just a bag and hold situation. Almost exactly what attracted people to etherium as well because of it's innovativeness
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:43:58 AM

I'm on yobit and seems like it's not doing well there. After having a closer look at the Trade History, looks like even these guys are using the pump bot?  Huh
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:51:54 AM

I'm on yobit and seems like it's not doing well there. After having a closer look at the Trade History, looks like even these guys are using the pump bot?  Huh
Don't worry about yobit the most I do there is buy the BIOS and withdraw to my wallet. Yobit is just a stepping stone for BIOS if people want to pump and dump let them as the price will climb higher.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:53:04 AM

I'm on yobit and seems like it's not doing well there. After having a closer look at the Trade History, looks like even these guys are using the pump bot?  Huh
Don't worry about yobit the most I do there is buy the BIOS and withdraw to my wallet. Yobit is just a stepping stone for BIOS if people want to pump and dump let them as the price will climb higher.

I agree 100% and I do the same just buy and withdraw to my wallet.No point leaving them sitting in Yobit when you can earn by staking  Wink

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:55:55 AM

I agree 100% and I do the same just buy and withdraw to my wallet.No point leaving them sitting in Yobit when you can earn by staking  Wink
do you have any idea how much bios do we need in order to stake it as low as one bios per day? just want to start buying and storing bios from my wallet hope somebody can give me idea about investing with it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:00:57 AM

lol, I'm unaware of this staking and don't know how it works. Buying coins and whatever the coins I get to my wallet, transferring those to yobit and letting them sit there. (facepalm)
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:28:02 AM

do you have any idea how much bios do we need in order to stake it as low as one bios per day? just want to start buying and storing bios from my wallet hope somebody can give me idea about investing with it.

5,000 BIOS coins is a good start  Smiley

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:38:10 AM

Quote from: arseaboy link=topic=1406700.msg14824584#msg14824584
3650 BIOS
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 11:14:02 AM

Have 25000 Bios coins and looking forward to add more and getting up to 14 new Bioscryptos almost daily,you have to make a profit from staking and from trading but I highly recommend to hold your coins it's promises to reach up to 1000 sats..

1qaz

Activity: 666

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:59:19 PM

Yobit - Wallet status: Delayed (399193 blocks)

like many other crypto ......

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 12:18:01 AM

On the desktop wallet it's says expected reward in 1 hour but it's been like 3 hours and no reward.

I just started using the desktop wallet a few days ago now as I have been using the web wallet which I was getting rewards daily but so far nothing from my desktop wallet.

Is there any reason why? does my computer have been on and wallet open all day or something?

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:19:12 AM

Yobit - Wallet status: Delayed (399193 blocks)

like many other crypto ......

I think it is just some maintenance coming from yobit I do also experience that with my adz coin but after 24 hrs or more the coins arrive from my balance sad to say but the value went down and I was force to sell it cheaper.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 01:29:49 AM

My wallet is up to date but and fully sync but not staking I used to have at least 3 connection on the network but it's now down to one,it's normally happening of course all my coins are on hold have no plan to dump it I still believe on how strong this coin in the market ..

Pliskin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:59:55 AM

Increased my stake to around 7k coins and adding more daily. I'm currently staking with the web wallet but I'm wondering whether the stake reward differs between the desktop wallet and online wallet, or do they provide the same interest?
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:01:58 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 09:14:54 AM by abyaby123

On the desktop wallet it's says expected reward in 1 hour but it's been like 3 hours and no reward.

I just started using the desktop wallet a few days ago now as I have been using the web wallet which I was getting rewards daily but so far nothing from my desktop wallet.

Is there any reason why? does my computer have been on and wallet open all day or something?

Increased my stake to around 7k coins and adding more daily. I'm currently staking with the web wallet but I'm wondering whether the stake reward differs between the desktop wallet and online wallet, or do they provide the same interest?

The expected reward time is not correcly showing for all coins. But you get the same amount on staking coins as online wallet. Your staking weight is to low to get a staking reward just wait some days and your coins will get a higher staking weight and you will get your reward. I only stake every week 1 time to get my staking reward. The longer you wait your staking reward will be increased too. If you wait always 1 week you will get like 5 coins if you stake 10000 coins. But if you wait 1 month you will get 20 coins, it's the same like you stake every week. Hope you understand my english a bit Cheesy
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 09:35:47 AM

The more coins we have on our wallet the better I'm glad that compare to other wallet there are only few orphaned coin that I have mine I only stake my wallet 3 times a week I'm looking forward to stake it once I had the maximum coins to stakes..

Crypto Nut

Activity: 195

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:49:03 PM

Need more exchanges for this coin. Need to get more people holding. Price seems to pump to 400 dump to 250 every couple of weeks. Bittrex would be nice but any would be a start.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:19:39 PM

The expected reward time is not correcly showing for all coins. But you get the same amount on staking coins as online wallet. Your staking weight is to low to get a staking reward just wait some days and your coins will get a higher staking weight and you will get your reward. I only stake every week 1 time to get my staking reward. The longer you wait your staking reward will be increased too. If you wait always 1 week you will get like 5 coins if you stake 10000 coins. But if you wait 1 month you will get 20 coins, it's the same like you stake every week. Hope you understand my english a bit Cheesy

Thanks for your answers.

I'll start doing the same staking once or twice a week  Smiley

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 12:04:54 AM

I just earned my first BIOS with the desktop wallet  Grin  3.95 coins

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 01:18:41 AM

Need more exchanges for this coin. Need to get more people holding. Price seems to pump to 400 dump to 250 every couple of weeks. Bittrex would be nice but any would be a start.
I am very much comfortable trading on CCEX and Yobit but getting more exchange to get Bioscrypto will be a blessing and more investors are going to come in and invest on Bioscryptos..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: