Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap  (Read 50323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:36:20 PM

Still picking up a few more coins around 250 whenever i have a bit of spare BTC. This coin should be at 1k with the active dev and community here. I am sure it will be there very soon.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 11:23:16 PM

Good graphics, quark algo... 0-100 coins reward = 0. Nice. I'll be following this one closely Smiley

Best of luck

Do you already had Bioscrypto coins it is good to stake this coin,the price is very low now is the best time to buy the price is very low at 294 at Yobit the more coin you had the more staking rewards you'll get Vella highly recommend to buy 10000 to start..

I agree buy them now before it hits 500+ satoshi and yes 10,000 coins is a good amount to start with.

There is no much action on C-Cex exchange for BIOS I'm hoping someone there fills my buy order  Wink

I made $5 from faucets last week which I put all of it into BIOS so for anyone who doesn't have the funds to invest claim from faucets and you will be able to purchase a nice amount of BIOS coins. If you keep doing this each week your coins will soon add up fast while also staking.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:56:39 AM

This is a goods strategy for you in my case it's 50/50 coming from my signature campaign,I am using 50% of my earning to buy promising coins like Bioscryptos my target is to reach the maximum coins for staking..

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 05:37:15 AM

This is a goods strategy for you in my case it's 50/50 coming from my signature campaign,I am using 50% of my earning to buy promising coins like Bioscryptos my target is to reach the maximum coins for staking..

That is a great strategy  Smiley

I wonder when the maximum coins for staking will be increased?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:01:20 AM

What is the max for staking?
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 07:03:22 AM

I believe its 50,000 coins.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 10:29:33 PM

I believe its 50,000 coins.

They should increase in my opinion and their should be no restriction at all some of the coins that I am staking do not have the restriction in fact they recommend to add more coins for greater staking rewards..

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 11:29:04 PM

Nice price rise the past couple of days,now can it hold around 300 satoshi?

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 12:55:49 AM

I just checked the rich list for the first time and noticed that I'm in the top 100  Grin

I would love to get into the top 10  Wink

robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 01:47:44 AM

I just checked the rich list for the first time and noticed that I'm in the top 100  Grin

Hello can you send us the link where you can access the rich list,the coin is now on the 300 sats level once a new update come out it can easily reach the 400 satoshis level ..

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:54:05 AM

Hello can you send us the link where you can access the rich list,the coin is now on the 300 sats level once a new update come out it can easily reach the 400 satoshis level ..
I missed the ride sir rob, the last update i have was 250 sat so if moving up to 400 better not to be late I'll be buying some of it from yobit now, can you tell how this coin work is this staking or mineable coin? sorry to ask directly as I'm a member of your  social site and I've seen this from there.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 02:23:38 AM

I missed the ride sir rob, the last update i have was 250 sat so if moving up to 400 better not to be late I'll be buying some of it from yobit now, can you tell how this coin work is this staking or mineable coin? sorry to ask directly as I'm a member of your  social site and I've seen this from there.

It will now cost you 394 sats per Bioscryptos up if you are going to buy now, still cheap..Got more when it was 250 or much lower but I'm still holding to my coin for staking purposes last night got me 23 new coins from staking this is indeed a very profitable coin..

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:25:54 AM

It will now cost you 394 sats per Bioscryptos up if you are going to buy now, still cheap..Got more when it was 250 or much lower but I'm still holding to my coin for staking purposes last night got me 23 new coins from staking this is indeed a very profitable coin..
how many coin do you have in your wallet if you don't mind? i want to try it so instead of worrying about changing the price I would rather earning it from staking and wait for new development. thanks sir.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 02:42:50 AM

how many coin do you have in your wallet if you don't mind? i want to try it so instead of worrying about changing the price I would rather earning it from staking and wait for new development. thanks sir.

Only had 20,000 on one of my wallet and 5000 on the other wallet on another computer,they are staking almost daily my target is to reach the maximum coins to stake which is 50,000

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:53:28 AM

Hey  Smiley

Here is the link and just click on the rich list tab.

https://www.blockexperts.com/bios#

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 11:41:15 PM

BIOS is holding at the current price range which is good to see.

Just keep staking and sit back and wait as I and many others can see huge potential in this coin.

Looking forward to the new updates  Wink

robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 04:08:02 PM

I think we need a faucet for this coin,part of the success and adoption of any crypto currency is having a faucet I hope the admin can read this post and offer a bounty for creating a faucet..

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 12:01:41 AM

I think we need a faucet for this coin,part of the success and adoption of any crypto currency is having a faucet I hope the admin can read this post and offer a bounty for creating a faucet..

Yes this is a great idea  Grin

Picked up some more BIOS on the dip  Wink

Getting closer to my goal of 50,000 coins.

robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 01:08:42 PM

Yes this is a great idea  Grin

Picked up some more BIOS on the dip  Wink

Getting closer to my goal of 50,000 coins.

The climb is very steady last price it was traded at 295/305 now it's 340/310 if this keeps going we are going to see it get into the 400 satoshi mark something we should be glad about..

Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:20:14 PM

Any news yet Dev ? Not heard much from you this month, very little community interaction and even less on the update front. Are things at a standstill for the moment or are things still moving along smoothly ?

I was hoping for a major exchange to have added this by now. Yobit seems to be the only exchange with any trading. C-Cex has little to nothing, which is a concern as it is suppose to be an established exchange and there is almost no volume on there at all. This would probably tell me that the vast majority of these coins are held be a select few people and they trade on Yobit. No one on C-Cex seems to be interested in this coin.

Maybe the pump group on Yobit will get hold of this coin and send it to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: