Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap  (Read 50324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:34:24 AM

I never thought that Bioscrypto could go downto this level two months ago it is on the 300 sats mark but after it slide to the 150 marks from there on it did not recover,I think investors trust are gone although I still kept some of my coins here ..
still possible to earn if you will keep on eye from the trade many investors are still playing on it keep dump and someone are still buying so we just have to play while the dev still not showing his updates.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:22:17 AM

I never thought that Bioscrypto could go downto this level two months ago it is on the 300 sats mark but after it slide to the 150 marks from there on it did not recover,I think investors trust are gone although I still kept some of my coins here ..
still possible to earn if you will keep on eye from the trade many investors are still playing on it keep dump and someone are still buying so we just have to play while the dev still not showing his updates.

I agree and you can also just sell the coins you earn from staking each week like what I am doing now. I get around 100+ coins a week and so far I have been lucky to get at least 100+ sats per coin. I know it's not much money but it's something while we wait for some updates here.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:50:48 PM

Come on Vany, i know you have been online for the last 2 days, commenting in other slack threads, but cannot be bothered to chat to investors of your own coin, either here or slack. Total lack of respect on your behalf.

Have to agree. Shame he cannot be bothered to pop in here and let everyone know whats going on and when things will start to move again.
 At current prices i am making a big loss, like most, so have no option but to hold and wait, but it does show a lack of respect to us for not updating slack or here. Not happy.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT available on MEXC, Bitget, Lbank, Bitmart

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 01:33:00 PM

24 hours volume is still high at 0.33 bitcoin but unfortunately these are coming from sell orders that lowered the value of Bioscrypto,if the trend will not change we'll see it's value going down to 50 satoshis and maybe that will be the time he will update his project..

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 11:47:18 PM

24 hours volume is still high at 0.33 bitcoin but unfortunately these are coming from sell orders that lowered the value of Bioscrypto,if the trend will not change we'll see it's value going down to 50 satoshis and maybe that will be the time he will update his project..

People are still buying BIOS  Smiley Today it's up 37% and over 100 sats on C-cex exchange. If we get an update we could see the price increase to over 200 sats.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Golftech

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:46:41 AM

People are still buying BIOS  Smiley Today it's up 37% and over 100 sats on C-cex exchange. If we get an update we could see the price increase to over 200 sats.
we are still hoping for that buddy that's why we keep replying here from his thread hoping that he will show up and give some update staking and keep doin buy and trde from exchange will extend the coins life while we still waiting for dev to show up.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:32:07 AM

Few more days and dev will be back.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:24:21 AM

Once again dev has been online today, but still no effort to comment in here. Shows his lack of interest for the people that have shown faith in this coin. I am sure most are now holding because they are already losing money. most will dump once the price gets anywhere near their buy price.
which is correct just waiting for fair price to dump since there's no update from the dev so that's the big reason from all the holders right now.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 11:33:18 PM

Lets hope so because we have been waiting for so long now and this could help the price rise.

Are you in contact with the dev?

Golftech

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:13:49 AM

Lets hope so because we have been waiting for so long now and this could help the price rise.

Are you in contact with the dev?
yes how can you say that do you have direct communication with the dev? we are waiting for quite some time now.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:40:33 AM

Yes i`m in contact with dev he had personal problems but at the end of this week he is coming back.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:19:41 AM

Yes i`m in contact with dev he had personal problems but at the end of this week he is coming back.
nice hearing that mate i just hope that the investors still active by then because many supporters showing out their
interest since the dev is not giving any updates. kindly inforn the community bro,.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 07:52:10 AM

Thanks for coming here and letting us know and hopefully the dev has good news for us all because we have been waiting patiently for many weeks now.

I have noticed while staking that the network weight has been low for the past week, maybe some people have given up staking this coin but not me and I have taken full advantage of it and I'm staking around 20+ coins a day now. I'm sure once we get some news people will come back and start staking again.

Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:39:22 PM

Dev has been online every day posting in other slack channels, but yet cannot be bothered to once come here or Bios slack to let people know what's going on. Total lack of respect to holders of this coin. We have held patiently while he sorts himself out and he cannot be bothered to come here and let us know the current position. My sells are set and i really hope they hit so i can get out of this mess with some profit for my time.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 05:14:16 AM

BIOS now has a faucet but it's not the official faucet from the dev. I requested for BIOS to be added to POSWallet faucets and they have accepted and now we have our first BIOS faucet https://poswallet.com/faucet.php?coin=bios  Also you can use the POSWallet to stake BIOS if you don't have a wallet.

Hopefully this can help promote BIOS some more while we are still waiting for an update from the dev.

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 11:18:12 PM

It's the end of the week and still nothing  Huh The same thing happened last time when someone came here and said we will get an update and got no update and now again the same thing.

I'm supporting and helping this coin as much as I can, I even got BIOS listed on POSWallet and faucet but we need an update from the dev asap.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:38:01 PM

It's the end of the week and still nothing  Huh The same thing happened last time when someone came here and said we will get an update and got no update and now again the same thing.

I'm supporting and helping this coin as much as I can, I even got BIOS listed on POSWallet and faucet but we need an update from the dev asap.
still noting heard coming from this dev and the coin still moving i just wondering how this coin will survive if nothing
has been updated from this thread, dev needs to give some statistic plan about the road map and future plan as
many investors will be send out if nothing is happening.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:40:38 PM

Please can you explain to us vanyabios why you are ignoring your supporters in this forum and Bios slack ?. You have been online, posting in other slack accounts, everyday for over a week now yet you cannot come here to tell us what is going on !!. You asked us to wait, we waited and waited and are still waiting. Why are you not commenting here and letting us know any timelines for future plans, if any. Your coins probably cost you less that 25 sat, looking at trade history, so you can happily sit on your coins knowing, that although you could have made good profit selling at the highs, you are still in profit at current prices. We alas are not and have little option but to dump at a loss or hold until you decide to sort the mess out.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:44:00 PM

that's our problem we been caught in the middle of no where the dev is just ignoring us and the support coming from the trade was already been dump
the coin can be sell at your loss i think he will not showed up anymore so i will make him enjoy and discontinue hoping.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 10:59:55 PM

What also upsets me is that we get someone who comes here and says there will be an update at the end of the week and nothing. This has already happened twice now and for me I won't trust anything any more. I will continue to just sell my staked coins each week in the hope that the dev will come back and give us an update.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: