Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent! $7.5 paypal for btc!  (Read 572 times)
elobizph (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:06:38 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 11:18:58 AM by elobizph

I really need this please.I will send first if you have good reputation I dont have any transaction here my first time but I get red flag I think some members are doing it to me

I will pay first for $8

If you are a member who will only place a red tag on my account then you can immediately leave this thread how can you be so sure if you didn't have any transaction on me in your whole life.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:10:16 PM

Sending first with PAYPAL won't guarantee or secure the transaction. Even if you send first , after you got the coins, you can reverse the payment when you feel like to. I don't think anyone would be willing to trade in you here since you have a throw away account.
elobizph (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:13:00 PM

Sending first with PAYPAL won't guarantee or secure the transaction. Even if you send first , after you got the coins, you can reverse the payment when you feel like to. I don't think anyone would be willing to trade in you here since you have a throw away account.

I have a good reputation on the other forum but my friend is not online and I need it urgently and I can post a proof of my paypal with no open case or completed case I can show my whole paypal details
Jstalk

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:17:34 PM

I really need this please.I will send first if you have good reputation I dont have any transaction here my first time but I get red flag I think some members are doing it to me

You have negative rep because you want pp for btc.
Change the payment method from pp to some  non-reversible.

elobizph (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:19:59 PM

Hi I dont have any other non reversible I made an account in Perfect money but do you think they will exchange PP TO PM?
elobizph (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:19:10 AM

bumping
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:22:32 AM

I can do this for you but it won't be $7.50 PayPal for $8.00.
I can give you maybe $6 worth of BTC for your PayPal.
Feel free to send me a message.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2222

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:22:15 PM

Hi I dont have any other non reversible I made an account in Perfect money but do you think they will exchange PP TO PM?

Pay Pal is a reversible method of payment: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0 <-- further reading.

Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:48:02 AM

Make your title clearer. Say PayPal --> bitcoin. I thought you were selling bitcoin for PayPal, lol.

It's going to be hard to find a seller who will trade BTC for bitcoin to a newbie.
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:52:49 AM

Yes this is something i dont like about PAYPAL.  you can always reverse your payment .

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
elobizph (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:10:04 PM

Yes this is something i dont like about PAYPAL.  you can always reverse your payment .

Reversing of payment is not my hobby.I have fear in God and I dont want to lose reputation by just that $7 I am in need of it for my girlfriend it sounds like funny but it is true that $7.5 will make me 300+ in my country to make for a date
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:09:22 PM

Reversing of payment is not my hobby.I have fear in God and I dont want to lose reputation by just that $7 I am in need of it for my girlfriend it sounds like funny but it is true that $7.5 will make me 300+ in my country to make for a date
Yea sure, what reputation are you trying to keep here with your negged account? Also believe me, I have heard the same reasons over and over again and the same endin happens were this person chargeback the money and boom, he's gone because oh well, he is using a throw away account. I you want you paypal traded, I dare you to use one of your alt with a neutral feedback and with a higher rank and use it to post here and I myself will trade with you. Don't use a throw away account because we both know how this will end.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:05:00 AM

Let me break this down for you to further understand why you cant get that paypal funds exchange here
1. You are still a newbie even if your account says jr member. Its easy to create an account to scam people.
2. You have no trade history. Trading with you is very risky.
3. You lready have a red flag. (Self explanatory).

You mentioned that you are known in another forum, why not trade there than try your luck here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: