Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 11:49:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/PRE-SALE] New Money project & SOLCERT token Thread  (Read 18391 times)
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:55:52 PM

Is this pre-sale still going on? Do you want it to be added to http://icocountdown.com ?

Can you tell me when it will end please so I can set and end date? Thanks.

Yes thank you ICOcountdown. That would be appreciated. Our ICO starts Thursday April 14th at 12pm CST (Chicago). I am launching the ICO thread tomorrow. Finalizing marketing deals right now.

Ok. so that means 65k usd in presale for marketing for the real ICO sale which we can expect anytime soon.  How long will ICO last? Imagine that you guys collect just 10 times more than in pre-ICO and possibly even more. Somewhere between half a million and a million dollars...

Yes we raised 65K but that was for the KickStarter and development. The ICO marketing will still be out of pocket for the New Money project as we cannot touch the funds until AFTER the ICO. That was the deal we made with the community and it must be honored.

The ICO will start next week Thursday April 14th at 12pm CST (Chicago) and will run for 28 days. The first three days will come with large bonuses for those who buy that day. It will be first come first served.

Yes we want to raise A LOT for this ICO. That will make having a KickSTarter that goes viral a piece of cake  Grin For most people it hasn't even sinked in that we are going directly to the mainstream. I dont think a lot of people truly understand what that actually means. That we are making the next Dollar not the next Bitcoin. But we will all see soon enough. Thanks for your support.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelsAsia

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:01:13 AM

I'm really excited about this project. It's nice to support a project in crypto that's actually doing something meaningful.
tuvok007

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:30:28 PM

Still no ANN thread? We are waiting.....

.........It is never late to buy BTC for $1........
......Services-backed cryptocurrency of......
............$1 000 000 000 000 market.............
.............PRE ICO            Sept.27 – Oct.4..............
       .............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.7..............
......................ANN thread      Bounty...................

SolomonSollarsNSense

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 10:15:12 PM

I'm really excited about this project. It's nice to support a project in crypto that's actually doing something meaningful.

Thank you TravelsAsia! Its an honor to have your support and the others who have decided to come along with us on this journey. We are certainly different and I think many people realize that. Time to make the next Dollar  Wink

Still no ANN thread? We are waiting.....

New ANN coming within the next two hours. Just finalized a marketing Deal that's going to help this project out big time. Thanks for your patience! When that time comes this thread will be locked. Thank you to all who participated. The Pre-Sale if officially over. Now comes the ICO  Cool

SolomonSollarsNSense

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:03:43 PM

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD FOR NEW MONEY ICO IS POSTED!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433069.0

This thread will be locked within the day. Thank you to all who have participated in what we are trying to accomplish. Most of the information like Wallets, Partners and such is still the same so it has not been carried over to the new thread. We wanted to focus on the information that matters the most which is the bonuses, the new price tiers and the fact that it is FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

bitcoinxiaoshan

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:08:49 PM

Very cool
tuvok007

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:19:11 PM

Dev went to bitsharestalk  Roll Eyes

.........It is never late to buy BTC for $1........
......Services-backed cryptocurrency of......
............$1 000 000 000 000 market.............
.............PRE ICO            Sept.27 – Oct.4..............
       .............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.7..............
......................ANN thread      Bounty...................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.