Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/PRE-SALE] New Money project & SOLCERT token Thread  (Read 18874 times)
twnt22

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:08:31 PM

Any bounty for faucet?

https://d
⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡DRAGONCHAIN⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡⬡
DRAGONCHAIN.COM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:55:33 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2016, 09:02:08 PM by LiskCryptoFan

I support this project. I have a thought and a question.

"(7) Any remaining amounts of Solcerts not sold during the time of presale will be put up for sale on the base of an ICO presented in direct connection with mentioned presale and will be offered available on all major markets on OpenLedger."

Thought: Have you considered destroying what was sold? This would benefit early investors as well as add more urgency to potential buyers.

Question: What price will you sell the remaining tokens after the ICO?  I would hope it would be the highest amount anyone else paid.  In other words, I'd hate to buy in on tier 5 and then have the remaining ICO coins sold by your company at ICO 3 levels.

==

Answered on the Bitsharestalk thread:

TravelAsia-

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it and everyone who has participated so far. I would rather not burn the rest of the supply as that supply could be put to good use especially when the KickStarter starts. This is a campaign to reach mainstream consumers so we dont want to get rid of the very unit that may actually entice people to help us out in big ways.

For the ICO We will not be selling SOLCERTS at a lower price than the Pre-Sale. That is pretty much suicide (investment wise). We are actually holding the ICO because unfortunately we cannot gauge when and where people will actually here about the project. It seems like the more people hear about it the better. We are actually doing much better than we expected to do now with out our PR push thats coming in the next few days who knows what may happen.

But imagine you are new and you hear about the project late and want to buy in but they burned the rest of the supply. Its not that you were on the fence its that you just did not know about the project.

I say that to say I want as many individuals to participate in this project as possible. We are not trying to replicate Bitcoin and its investment environment. We want to be more inclusive of more individuals. We dont want that reputation of a thousand individuals owning all of our supply. That is not a currency for mass adoption in my opinion. Its a different philosophy of what most crypto-heads are used to hearing but that's why what we are doing is New Money and not another crypto-currency. Hope this helps.

SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:48:46 PM

Any bounty for faucet?

No bounties for faucets right now. That may change though.

This looks like a very promising project. I just bought me a few. Wish I wasn't invested so much in other crypto projects now!

No worries Davegee. Thank you for considering our project. It means the world trust me! We are going to make an EPIC KickStarter campaign for this project. Hollywood style  Cheesy
LiskCryptoFan

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:19:49 PM

Any bounty for faucet?

No bounties for faucets right now. That may change though.

This looks like a very promising project. I just bought me a few. Wish I wasn't invested so much in other crypto projects now!

No worries Davegee. Thank you for considering our project. It means the world trust me! We are going to make an EPIC KickStarter campaign for this project. Hollywood style  Cheesy

There's a lot of information to read through. In a few sentences, could you please summarize how the money raised goes to Kickstarter and how that effects those that bought during the ICO?

fuznutts

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:30:31 PM

We are planning a hangout in the coming days.  Keep up with this thread for more info soon! Smiley

And please follow @sollarsandsense to get the twitter stream and some chances to earn a few SOLCERTs if you can't afford to buy them.  Not yet, but it is coming soon.  I'll keep you all up to date on both the hangout and the first SOLLAR Quest...in due time
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:50:24 PM

Ok, I'm interested. just alittle confused. Am I only able to buy 1k at a time? or can i just outright buy like 20k-30k in one transaction?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:29:37 PM

Ok, I'm interested. just alittle confused. Am I only able to buy 1k at a time? or can i just outright buy like 20k-30k in one transaction?

You set yourself the limits as to how much or little you ar able to spend, as long as it is in even 1000 solcerts if possible that is ofcourse, so 20-30k i definitely possible, there are no limits, only limits to what is possible to get from each tier, depending on when you enter.

The blockchain registers all incoming payments and is the one deciding who comes first with payment thus getting solcerts reserved first as well.

all the best

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK, registrar of OpenLedger and escrow for this campaign
CCEDKaps

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:30:28 PM

New Money Project Sollywood TV Aims to Disrupt Cable TV Sector Using Blockchain Technology
http://allcoinsnews.com/2016/03/25/new-money-project-sollywood-tv-aims-to-disrupt-cable-tv-sector-using-blockchain-technology/
CCEDKaps

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:19:06 PM

Japan has entered with its first two investors of each approx 5 btc, due to Sollywood now in the news in Japanese and the Bloggers from Bloggers Club 500 Japanes origin are starting to present this to their readers starting of with the no. 1 blogger cryptocurrencymagazine:

http://cryptocurrencymagazine.com/sollywood-tv-renewal-cable-tv-use-blockchain
CCEDKaps

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:20:46 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 08:32:00 PM by CCEDKaps

Sollywood Aims to Disrupt Traditional Cable TV With Blockchain

http://bitcoinist.net/sollywood-disrupt-cable-blockchain/

Sollywood TV’s New Money Project Aims to Disrupt Cable TV Sector Using Blockchain Technology
http://www.the-blockchain.com/2016/03/24/sollywood-tvs-new-money-project-aims-to-disrupt-cable-tv-sector-using-blockchain-technology/
CCEDKaps

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:22:34 PM

Sollywood TV's New Money Project Aims to Disrupt Cable TV Sector Using Blockchain Technology

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/23/pr-newswire-sollywood-tvs-new-money-project-aims-to-disrupt-cable-tv-sector-using-blockchain-technology.html
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:25:53 PM

Any news for bounty translating? regards Wink

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:09:45 AM

Happy to announce tier 5 is now closed. At the rate we are going we might not even get to an ICO.  Grin

I want to thank all of the early supporters of this New Money project. Your faith in what we are doing is very encouraging and we will succeed in bringing New Money to a mainstream audience. You are LITERALLY setting the stage for an overwhelmingly successful KickStarter. The story we have created over the last 4 days is beyond news worthy and it will continue to catch on.

To all who are on the sidelines get in the game! You think Ethereum was big? You will find out what happens when AMERICANS start using a new digital currency on a daily basis. Nothing will make Investors and Wall Street lose their collective shitheads faster than your grandma #Making$ense  Cheesy

Trust me. THANK YOU.
Tradingriver

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:00:28 AM

i like how you do your videos especially https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjqUQtuLUAk

good luck with your project
LiskCryptoFan

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:56:05 AM

i like how you do your videos especially https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjqUQtuLUAk

The video looks great. Do you plan on releasing additional videos before the kickstarter?

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:30:47 PM

Have to make a slight correction. Due to some miscommunication it seems that there are still SOME SoLCerts left in Tier 5. A little less than 300k. It seems like the auction fairies are working on your behalf. You can still get SOLCERTS in tier 5 Cheesy

For those who thought they were Tier 6 you are actually in tier 5. May the odds continue to be ever in your favor  Wink

Thank you sir. We chose very early on to try and run this project like Apple would introduce their product as oppose to Android. Most crypto-currency projects choose the Android route and that is why they are stagnant when it comes to mainstream consumers.

Regular people EVEN YOU AND I want to hear powerful ideas and stories that sell the technology NOT the specs. No one cares about specs. Blockchain this blockchain that. No one in the real world cares. Instead they say "Give me in plain terms how this is going to change my life..." And if you want bonus points tell me a story that connects with my emotions...

Me Being primarily from a Hollywood background I knew using ideas to connect on an emotional level would set us apart from everyone else in the blockchain space. And it looks like it is working VERY well. Again thank you for checking us out. Just getting started  Smiley

The video looks great. Do you plan on releasing additional videos before the kickstarter?

Yes we will be releasing some additional videos in the coming weeks for this project. Stay tuned, just getting started  Wink

really really interesting project, will follow this with closed attention.
and yes this introduction video is made very good.

Thank you sir for the kind words. As a filmmaker I appreciate it! Took me and my film colleagues a long time to make it. We've got more great quality content coming. Stay tuned... Just getting started  Cheesy
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:04:20 PM

Going to watch this project closely. Looking forward to the kickstarter.

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:40:58 PM

Going to watch this project closely. Looking forward to the kickstarter.

Thank you sir. We look forward to making it!

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:14:48 PM

So the Kickstarter campaign is going to be the second round of funding right?

Yes sir you got it. BUT its aimed at building our mainstream audience  Wink Its like the trojan horse into the American Millennial culture. And strategically we will be working with professional KickStarter marketing firms who specialize in getting our message out there. We will specifically be looking to use 2 marketing firms that have done multi-millions of dollars for viral products like ours. The two we are looking at have a very high success rate in converting projects with goals as low as $12000 to Millions of dollars. We want to do the same. But on a larger scale. Here is another project from Chicago that used the firm we are looking at and look at what they did:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/597538543/the-worlds-best-travel-jacket-with-15-features-bau/description

The success we are creating with the pre-sale now will no doubt lead to an even more successful KickStarter similar to the one above.

Imagine the Headlines leading up to the KickStarter as this gets more into the mainstream realm: Some guy raises half a million from people who Live on the Internet to take down Cable TV? Everyone will want to know what this is about. That's viral my friend, and we didnt even use the word blockchain or Bitcoin. In America this story will peak everyone's interest. The "turning point" for that industry has gained significant traction. The cat is out of the bag and everyone knows something big will replace it. That my friend is us. New Money. Hope this info helps.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:31:13 PM

I"we send 0.038 btc, here is the blockchain record https://blockchain.info/tx/687d82e408cf9e42ec70865e6715630e1be5717a3deb7e613ae548a65e84f9e8   So whats my next step now?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: