Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/PRE-SALE] New Money project & SOLCERT token Thread  (Read 18870 times)
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:32:08 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 09:16:23 PM by SolomonSollarsNSense

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD FOR NEW MONEY ICO IS POSTED!
This thread is LOCKED! Thank you to all who have participated! Come Join us on the new Thread!

It does not matter what currency community you belong to, we've all wondered aloud or privately to ourselves how we are going to get blockchain technology past the small crypto bubble and to a mainstream audience. In other words how do we get this technology past the crypto world and into the real world of everyday people like your grandma or co-worker who thinks Bitcoin's a failed video game. Yes that world no other crypto currency is influencing right now. Well the New Money project, has the answer. Started by founder Solomon Adekale the project plans to build killer apps and platforms around the digital currency aiming to provide a solid alternative for mainstream Americans. That digital currency is Sollars and $ense: Smart Money… or New Money.

We are aiming to be the iTunes of digital currency".
And we have a great start in an industry ripe for disruption in America… Hollywood.

All video pictures are clickable and lead to our content

From this start in Hollywood and on KickStarter we will expand to other projects and initiatives
that use Sollars and sense to increase world demand and spur on positive economic growth.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

SOLCERTS (token)

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________

To accomplish navigating this road to mass adoption we want to maximize our independence of the old systems for funding. So we will be using crypto assets to fund ourselves out of thin air. This was a scheme successfully started by Bitcoin and greatly improved upon with pioneering technologies from Bitshares, Ethereum and emunie just to name a few. We will continue this tradition with  SoLCerts (pronounced: soul-serts). We have created SoLCerts to auction off as a way to get early supporters to contribute and donate to our project in exchange for the token.

SoLCert Properties
Official Token - Represents a Future Sollar or 100 $ense today
Launched on OpenLedger as UIA (token)

Amount available:
10,000,000 (non-divisible)

Amount to be Auctioned:
8,990,000 (non-divisible)

Amount for Bounties/Strategic Partnerships:

Pre-Sale Period:
Two weeks

Primary Sold In
Bitcoin, Ether, and Bitshares

Wallet Partners (OpenLedger)
Get Wallet Here

Escrow Management
OpenLedger Registrar CCEDK ApS
Contact Ronny at ronny@ccedk.com or PM ccedk BitsharesTalk or ccedkaps BitcoinTalk

Use of Funds Raised
100% to KickStarter for Sollywood TV w/ Sollars & $ense
The New Money Project’s first product platform

Technical Development (Partners)
Cryptonomex and Muse Project
For KickStarter and Future Development

Learn More About SoLCerts (watch)
Part 1  Part 2  Part 3  Part 4  Part 5

Pre-Sale Auction Tiers
Can Purchase in Increments of 1000 Up to the Next Price Tier (FIRST COME FIRST SERVED)
Each tier is the Price You PAY PER SoLCert in your favorite crypto-currency

1.00 BTS / 0.00001480 BTC / 0.0005309 ETH = 540,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
1.05 BTS / 0.00001555 BTC / 0.0005578 ETH = 450,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
1.25 BTS / 0.00001850 BTC / 0.0006637 ETH = 2,000,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
2.00 BTS / 0.00002950 BTC / 0.001058 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
2.50 BTS / 0.00003705 BTC / 0.001329 ETH = 1,000,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
3.00 BTS / 0.00004444 BTC / 0.001594 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
5.00 BTS / 0.00007415 BTC / 0.002222 ETH= 1,000,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
10 BTS / 0.0001485 BTC / 0.005327 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
15 BTS / 0.0002222 BTC / 0.007971 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
20 BTS / 0.0003 BTC / 0.01076 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
25 BTS / 0.0003707 BTC / 0.01329 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
30 BTS / 0.0004444 BTC / 0.01594 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
50 BTS / 0.0007444 BTC / 0.02677 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier

Pre-Sale addresses:

BTS - ccedk.escrow2

BTC - 12MsrWqBFGt3g4NSciXGW56KLbh35Jm99w

ETHER - 0xef8c0106069be72b0b92184ebab893fa6dd0a3b6

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

Rules of the SOLCERT Pre-Sale
https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/rules-of-solcert-pre-sale-225fdaf5e58a#.iu1qbnhqz

Purpose of Pre-Sale / Using OpenLedger For First Time / Development Partners / Risk and Assessment
https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/new-money-other-useful-information-7ca1176cf395#.cl1vj9wco

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________

FAQs About New Money Project
 All of Your Burning Questions Answered

Escrow/OpenLedgerContact
ronny@ccedk.com

New Money's Hollywood Explainer (Subscribe!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjqUQtuLUAk

BIG PR ANNOUNCEMENT ARTICLES
COMING SOON! STAY TUNED!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:40:46 AM

Yes they total miss the point and choke me to death..
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1198

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 07:52:28 AM

The thread started made a great effort to put up this one ,seems like a good project on the loom will definitely look on this and see what will be the development of this project ..

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:00:13 AM

any bounty for translating?
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:00:47 AM

Had to take advantage of the early bird special...   Grin

-tb-

0rganic

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:55:01 AM

Funny how you quote Bloomberg, the establishment fiat propaganda rag,
that most Americans think "Bitcoin is a failed video game", yet you still
want Bitcoin for your sollar GTFO lol.

Amount for Strategic Partnerships:

Aaaaand Its Gone
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:30:38 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 08:45:13 AM by CCEDKaps

I have been asked to act as escrow service for this impressive project which I have accepted due to its very interesting and promising potential, and it is possible to follow the whole process of incoming buys/payments, all of which to be settled when presale period is over on the following designated New Money escrow account of CCEDK:

The escrow acount to follow is: https://bitshares.openledger.info/?r=openledger#/account/ccedk.escrow2/overview

Mind you please, that you may only see it with this link if registered. Otherwise you may go directly to the explorer cryptofresh to follow the incoming donations supporting this auction, which will at the end of this presale auction time result into funding of equivalent amount of Solcerts bought at the time registered and clearly visible on OpenLedger under escrow account ccedk.escrow2

http://cryptofresh.com/u/ccedk.escrow2

As this is one of more projects where the OpenLedger registrar CCEDK ApS is asked to act as escrow service, it seems escrow service, marketing, asset creation as well as crowdsale activities will become a future main activity of CCEDK which I think sounds very promising alltogether. You should not be surprised to see a full portfolio of services and support offered by CCEDK in near future.

Welcome to the New Money project by Solomon, I see it as a project with some great potential, and will be looking forward to seeing it all emerge and take shape  in future.

http://cryptofresh.com/a/SOLCERT this is link to description of asset created and issued on OpenLedger.

For anyone who wish to participate in this presale, please do remember to include your account name in the e-mail ronny@ccedk.com or pm you send me with confirmation of transaction, and funds purchased will then be sent at the end of presale.

All orders will be processed according to the time of transaction mentioned on blockchain. (you can see exact time if you click on the block number)

NB! I will send to buyer of tokens a confirmation message to his account name in the form of memo message with transaction of 1 bts or in case of no account name on OpenLedger just an e-mail of the amount purchased to be received at end of presale, within 24 hours from the time of order and payment, provided you send me e-mail of course. Once again the e-mail for confirmation of orders are: ronny@ccedk.com

How to send funds: You are asked to either use the account name on OpenLedger ccedk.escrow2 in case you are already having account, and could i this send BTS, BTC in the form of OPEN.BTC or ETH in the form of OPEN.ETH, or if sending from outside before signing up just use adresses mentioned in main thread.

Thank you.

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS / OpenLedger registrar

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:09:16 PM

Too much blah blah blah...

Its a big project. Thanks for checking out the little that you did though. Hope you'll reconsider getting involved. We are bringing New Money straight to a mainstream audience. To us that's a big deal.

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:11:30 PM

The thread started made a great effort to put up this one ,seems like a good project on the loom will definitely look on this and see what will be the development of this project ..

Thanks Robelneo. We appreciate that! It's pretty simple what we are trying to accomplish here. An actual mainstream digital currency that can be used by grandma today NOT tomorrow TODAY. We are starting in Hollywood but there is room to grow obviously $60 Trillion Dollars worth of room  Grin

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:12:51 PM

David yes. Please PM CCDEKaps. They have posted on the thread.

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:16:17 PM

Sounds interesting I'm in.

Thank you for your interest Mis069. We are in the process now of slowly pushing the project out. As we expect it to grow over the next few weeks many who got in early will not regret it. This project is taking on the third and final leg of which Bitcoin will probably never achieve. Mainstream usage in everyday American life. As an American I can tell you that will be a BIG DEAL if we succeed. Thanks again.
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:25:20 PM

Do you have any bounty for faucet and games

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:47:02 PM

Do you have any bounty for faucet and games

Hello Yavuzc78. Thanks for your interest in bounties. At this time we are still putting together the elements for bounties or what we have termed "quests" for the project. There will not be faucets or any games as this is not a "typical" crypto-currency project. As a matter of fact we are not a crypto-currency project in the least. We are New Money or Smart Money. Consumers love that better than "crypto-currency"

You see we are reaching average everyday people. And the way you do that is completely opposite from what crypto-heads are typically use to doing. They dont care about faucets or games. They care about real utility.

We are focused right now on putting together a killer KickStarter that will help us solidify New Money in a mainstream Millennial audience. As part filmmakers we will be shooting on very high quality cameras and have the right team to pull this off. All of our focus is here as that is the unicorn feat no currency project today has yet to achieve. Actually getting normal everyday people to use an alternative digital currency. Thanks again for you interest.
techbytes
Legendary

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:35:54 PM

WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO COMPLICATED ... HOW DO I CONVERT TRADE.BTC to OPEN.BTC ... and how the fuck will you know if I was the one who sent you the open BTC address !

I sent btc from my qt wallet and email them the transaction ID and my openledger username.

-tb-

techbytes
Legendary

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:50:35 PM

but you can buy only 1000 solcert at a time. so did you send multiple transactions?>

So you can buy 5000 or 50k or 100k.  Just has to be multiple of 1000.

-tb-

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:55:41 PM

David yes. Please PM CCDEKaps. They have posted on the thread.

Thanks Solomons , i did sent pm to CCDEKaps for translating bounty,  italian and russian, as both i am mother tongue!

Best Regards
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:59:48 PM

after the escrow setup i am interesting to participate in early ico

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:28:40 PM

after the escrow setup i am interesting to participate in early ico

Hello Master Dandosha. Thank you for your interest in the project. We are glad to have you on board. Make sure to message CCDEKaps. They are taking care of the escrow and this project's funds is in escrow. All of our partners are legitimate individuals and I am located in Chicago, IL in the United States.

We are part of the tech scene here in Chicago called Silicon Prairie. It is best to participate in the Pre-Sale now as we can not guarantee that there will be any SOLCERTS left to sell in two weeks should the official ICO happen. The pre-sale is happening now.

Finally to all others. You can only purchase SOLCERTS in increments of 1000 NOT less. Thank you everyone for continued interest. We are going to run this kickstarter and send this digital currency straight into the mainstream. No more lurking around in the cryptoworld  Cheesy
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:35:48 PM

but you can buy only 1000 solcert at a time. so did you send multiple transactions?>

-tb-

Thanks a lot .. I have sent a pm to the escrow personnel

Hello,

I have received your transfer. will tell you in pm total amount confirmed a littel later once I have confirmed all payments received today. Once again thank you for participating.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:59:29 PM

-tb-

Thanks a lot .. I have sent a pm to the escrow personnel

Hello,

I have received your transfer. will tell you in pm total amount confirmed a littel later once I have confirmed all payments received today. Once again thank you for participating.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Thanks a bunch .. hope I am in the first tier Cheesy

Thank you for your participation Risin.  Smiley

We've got big announcements coming tomorrow and in the next few days. People will slowly start to realize how big this project is over time. Right now stay tuned and be glad you got in early  Cheesy

To those who are commented that the good information is sort of buried in the original post a small redesign is coming to showcase the explainer videos we have made. To  everyone who has not checked out our main explainer video of why we are starting NEW MONEY in Hollywood... WELL CHECK IT OUT

Stay tuned we are just getting started.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: