Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were rich, would you still gamble?  (Read 103512 times)
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:58:17 PM

I dont know that still gamble if I am rich
maybe I dont have time to play it, I have a lot of money I can do anything to be happy in the world. Grin

Well gambling is enjoying and I would stay doing it because I like gambling and I think its also fun to do.
I would not have any problems with doing it even if I'm rich just for the fun and not for any profits.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
--YUki--

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:08:06 AM

maybe I dont have time to play it, I have a lot of money I can do anything to be happy in the world. Grin

Well gambling is enjoying and I would stay doing it because I like gambling and I think its also fun to do.
I would not have any problems with doing it even if I'm rich just for the fun and not for any profits.
You can enjoy playing gambling as you want but it is good if you value the money you not just playing and playing even you are rich .maybe playing with discipline as a rich man knows how to manage its losses and to recover it on his own business.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:14:35 AM

You can enjoy playing gambling as you want but it is good if you value the money you not just playing and playing even you are rich .maybe playing with discipline as a rich man knows how to manage its losses and to recover it on his own business.
A man could turn as a rich man only if he is very much comfortable on how to manage money more perfectly in order to not wasting in unwanted things. So, if a rich man enters into gambling definitely he will apply his knowledge and experience in gambling too so that he will become more rich.

In my opinion continuing gambling even after becoming rich must be a right option as rich man will continue to grow towards richest.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:46:48 AM

Yeah why not gambling can be allot of fun when you play and know that you really of not much to lose. That is the best time to gamble but I only would gamble when I am with some friends.
I think that I would sometimes gamble but not to often because I do not want to be someone who was rich but gets broke because of gambling.
I also think that then I would not have to much time to gamble.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:11:46 AM

Yeah why not gambling can be allot of fun when you play and know that you really of not much to lose. That is the best time to gamble but I only would gamble when I am with some friends.
I think that I would sometimes gamble but not to often because I do not want to be someone who was rich but gets broke because of gambling.
So, many people think not to gambling except in some situations and certain conditions. Yeah, gambling is an entertaining game and funny to do with some friends, I do the same thing and play along with my friends. But if I were rich there is no point to do gambling even for fun, there are a lot of entertaining things to do with family.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
--YUki--

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:39:49 AM

So, many people think not to gambling except in some situations and certain conditions. Yeah, gambling is an entertaining game and funny to do with some friends, I do the same thing and play along with my friends. But if I were rich there is no point to do gambling even for fun, there are a lot of entertaining things to do with family.
That's right , If you are rich surely you don't have a more free time or totally no time for you to gamble because you were getting busy of the things in your business and entertaining with your family is most you can do rather hanging out with your friends.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:01:09 AM

That's right , If you are rich surely you don't have a more free time or totally no time for you to gamble because you were getting busy of the things in your business and entertaining with your family is most you can do rather hanging out with your friends.

Well then I think it still depends on the person,

Cause most of the person or commonly every person who
become instantly win or became instantly
rich are so fond of raising their money in a much more easier way.
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:46:47 AM

Hell yeah I would still gamble because then I do not even have to worry about losing money so I could gamble as much as would want to. I would not do it to often tho.
Because it does not matter if you are rich you can still end up being broke.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:50:47 AM

Maybe if I would still gamble as usual. Since I gamble just for fun when I was bored. Just not too often gamble and still within normal limits. Maybe if I had more money I would still gamble as usual and with self-control is true that I have not experienced many losses and become addicted.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:58:25 AM

Hell yeah I would still gamble because then I do not even have to worry about losing money so I could gamble as much as would want to. I would not do it to often tho.

That's the reason why some gamblers never get rich. Even if they had enough they still want to chew on. If you were rich, you would just return to being poor since you didn't take care of your wealth. Anyway, I think I won't be gambling if I am rich. But if I would invest, I would do it, anyway I could earn there if I invest.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:26:02 PM

That's the reason why some gamblers never get rich. Even if they had enough they still want to chew on. If you were rich, you would just return to being poor since you didn't take care of your wealth. Anyway, I think I won't be gambling if I am rich. But if I would invest, I would do it, anyway I could earn there if I invest.

yeah good idea investing anyway is also risky but in a very calculated way so instead of gambling it would be wise to invest. also i don't think being rich is a good reason to gamble because there are a lot of rich people who didn't only go bankrupt, but ended up being deep in debt as well

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:30:28 PM

yeah good idea investing anyway is also risky but in a very calculated way so instead of gambling it would be wise to invest. also i don't think being rich is a good reason to gamble because there are a lot of rich people who didn't only go bankrupt, but ended up being deep in debt as well

Indeed all those who conduct gambling are those who have a dream of getting a bigger money quickly, or those looking for riches in the near future. So gambling is used by all people because of that goal. And all the things that exist in the world is definitely a risk, so we have to choose which one is better and deserve to be used
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:51:08 PM

Indeed all those who conduct gambling are those who have a dream of getting a bigger money quickly, or those looking for riches in the near future. So gambling is used by all people because of that goal. And all the things that exist in the world is definitely a risk, so we have to choose which one is better and deserve to be used
yes that is a fact that most of the people are playing gambling for making money, and very few people succeeded in this goal. but it is also a fact that the number of rich gambler ar more that the poor users and still they play gambling for making money, so i think i will also continue gambling even if i become rich from gambling.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:11:57 PM

but gambling i think is something that doesnt deserve to risk your money at whether you're rich or not. you won't notice time and money when you're too addicted to gambling. you'd just find yourself in big trouble with lots of headache if you get addicted and it won't matter if you have lots of money to spare

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:18:08 AM

but gambling i think is something that doesnt deserve to risk your money at whether you're rich or not. you won't notice time and money when you're too addicted to gambling. you'd just find yourself in big trouble with lots of headache if you get addicted and it won't matter if you have lots of money to spare
You will not feel you are risking your money if you will just gamble for fun because in the first place you already understand that you need to spend your money just to have fun in gambling, you have already accepted that you will lose and that makes it not a risk on your side.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:34:32 AM

If i will be rich I will make my own gambling sites so that even if I play gambling I will still gain profit with the use of other gamblers that loses their games.  Grin
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:44:13 AM

If i will be rich I will make my own gambling sites so that even if I play gambling I will still gain profit with the use of other gamblers that loses their games.  Grin

Haha Your so mean Smiley

Though I like the idea, and you should help the one addicted to gambling also. You can built a Gambling Addiction Rehab.

Yes, for when I become rich, I will still play, not to win but for entertainment and for fun. Gambling is the best way to control your emotions. It can make or break you.

Open for Campaigns
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:44:25 AM

For sure i mean as long as you don't gamble to the point you broke.
Anything you feel has worth even if you don't spend money on it is worth doing.
Just don't go broke doing so.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 03:59:48 AM

This is a good idea since i am also planning to make my own business and make my own gambling casino. but not all business related in gambling are successful just like other gambling casino before like  fastdice.
But if i am success to be make more profit in bitcoin i will start my own in the future..

Make crypto as your bank.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:25:02 PM

i think it is a simple money addiction to loss for best time pass for rich category person . so anyone if will became rich than he will gamble and whether he will loss or found he will just enjoy this game .

not anyone i guess because there is a people that don't want to gamble if they were rich. but for me, if i am rich, i only gamble for fun and to enjoy the games and not for the money. no matter if i am loss or win, i still enjoy the gamle.
Me too, I will not use my money in gambling to earn also money. I will just use it for enjoyment because once I become rich I wanted to build my own business and not to gamble all of the money I have in my pocket. Because I know that gambling is very addictive and dangerous at the same time.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: